It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what a coincidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
If this has been pointed out before, then never mind. But...look at the pic entitled 'The Mall'. Is that THE BOMB, or what?

freemasonrywatch.org...

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There is a ton of symbolism used in the design of many cities. It does not mean there is a grand conspiracy behind each of them. Although, one could say the tree of life resides in the DC Mall
The pictures are a nice find

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Yeah, this has been covered in other threads.

One can find anything you want if you look for it.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
damn right , one can even find a 40 Million years old cowboy boot!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
My favorite thing about the DC grid is watching the debates. Its like the dollar bill debate. Come on if the pyramid isn't symbolic in regards to masonry what is?

Has anyone thought about an unfinished capstone? I like the one idiot on the history chan. he was a Mason btw. He stated its the view of the country not being finished. I was like "you #!^#@% fool" The study of light and climbing up Jacob's ladder can get you to a high point but there is an area we can't cross. I can understand not talking in depth on a subject unless this Mason was just clueless as I tend to see some of the more historian masons have a silly focus on the craft and not have a friggin clue on these subjects.

sorry I had to rant but it was in logical relation o fthe topic on hand.

top topics

join