It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

atlantis's possible rebirth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by diazrichard
Well im not sure if sylvia browne is authentic or not but in a book that I happened to read she made a prediction that atlantis would once again rise . She said that after global warming has taken its toll on earth that it would rise from the sea . I also believe if im not mistaken that she said it was once the most technologically advanced place on earth and if im right she may have said that its creation was due to the help of ET's .

Sylvia Brown, eh?

I once saw her make a prediction on the Montel show that Clinton would win re-election in 2000. Someone in the audience had asked her just before the election who would win.

After she gave her silly answer, someone else in the audience then pointed out that Bill Clinton was NOT running for re-election and that because of term-limits, he was not legally allowed to run for office again.

Without skipping a beat, Ms. Brown quickly stated that the Constitution was going to be changed so that Bill Clinton could run again, and that was why she said he would win the 2000 election. Of course, she was not asked to explain how the Constitution could be changed in just a few weeks or so and how they could get Gore's name on the ballots replacec by Clinton's. (yes, this happened after Gore won the Dem primary in 1999, and just before the election)

This episode clearly demonstrates that Ms. Brown makes things up on the fly. In other words, it is obvious she is a fraud.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Gosh, there are alot of things here that smell bad... First off, assuming Sylvia Brown can predict the future (highly unlikely) she is saying that that Atlantis (if it exists) will rise from the ocean.

hey.. Maybe she meant that global warming will melt the ice of Antarctica to reveal Atlantis
cause we all know the ancient outpost is there. I saw it on tv, so it has to be true.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wow this is the normal 'crowd' here? You better be aware of several things...

#1 Nostradamus did NOT end his predictions on the millenium. Nor were there any predictions regarding the millenium from him.

#2 If Atlantis was a super-technological society... what makes you think they dont have the technology that your feeble minds cant comprehend (say such as rising from the waters).... just needs a certain stimulus to activate it... say like something that only happens once every 3600 years, i.e. Grand Conjunction which WILL happen Dec. 21, 2012. All our planets line up with the center of the galaxy. Kinda strange, the only place you can see it all happen in the sky is from the (coordinates of) Great Pyramid of Giza. Weird.

Additionally, if the pole shift does happen as expected (see precession) alotta stuff you are used to will change. One massive impact this can have is, if the earth's spin slows (because the rotations direction will change) take into account that all the Western US seaboard will be covered by the ocean for 100's of miles. On the otherhand, the Eastern seaboard will be drained for 100's of miles.... if you wanna see whats there on the bottom of the Bermuda triangle, here's your chance. The rebirth of Atlantis.

#3 You are all thinking with such miniscule parts of your brain. You expect that the only things that happen and can happen are things that you comprehend (and accept). What exactly are you gonna do when things when something else (strange) happens? Run and scream? I'd get used to that thought because the changes are occur more rapidly than expected.

I make no effort to convince you of anything. I can only assure you that I am convinced.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Maybe she has been watching Star Gate Atlantis with that sequence where Atlantis rises out of the Sea and got her idea from that.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
#3 You are all thinking with such miniscule parts of your brain. You expect that the only things that happen and can happen are things that you comprehend (and accept). What exactly are you gonna do when things when something else (strange) happens? Run and scream? I'd get used to that thought because the changes are occur more rapidly than expected.

I agree, it’s like Einstein said:
”Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited but Imagination encircles the world."

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I totally agree with the anonymus writer, the poles have shifted every so often throughout this planets life. Its a way of cleansing itself, the ice caps melt, the tectonic plates shift, and the poles reverse themselves its not that hard to understand.
Anartica might have been Atlantis or it may not, Atlantis maybe under the Atlantic like Plato said and when plates shift it very well may rise out of the water when the time is right.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join