atlantis's possible rebirth

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Well im not sure if sylvia browne is authentic or not but in a book that I happened to read she made a prediction that atlantis would once again rise . She said that after global warming has taken its toll on earth that it would rise from the sea . I also believe if im not mistaken that she said it was once the most technologically advanced place on earth and if im right she may have said that its creation was due to the help of ET's .




posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sylvia browne is a quack....montell booted her off his show after she started spouting the bermuda traingle was a gateway to andromeda



posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
really thats quite strange . I see her on his show quite often but regardless I was speaking of her book not her tv appearances.



posted on May, 21 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Sylvia Brown is a Nutter Extrodinaire. Sure, she has been accurate about things, but pickup a Bible and read the events to come, and it doesn't take a brain surgeon to tell you what will happen. And she's a nutter for playing with the Spirits, not because she tells the future.

But I must ask this question.

What is man striving to do?

My answer is to revive the Golden Age, which incase some maybe confused, refers to the Age of Altantis.

New Age Spiritualism, Psyhic Babel, New World Order, Illuminati, Masons, Merovigians, UFO's, Msytic Creatures, Religious Tensions, Jerusalem, Man is God, Revisionist History, MSM, and the U.N. are all related in pushing this endeavour forward for thier master. From Confusion arises Calm. This is the game plan.

Whether this is good or not, you should inquire with the ONE pulling the Strings.

And Sylvia is correct. It was, and when it returns, WILL BE the most advanced place on Earth.

Ciao

Shane



posted on May, 21 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Why would a sunk island reappear due to global warming? Global warming is melting the ice caps and raising water levels?
Its a load of bollocks anyway.



posted on May, 21 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarlosG
Why would a sunk island reappear due to global warming? Global warming is melting the ice caps and raising water levels?
Its a load of bollocks anyway.


I strongly agree with you, I think that it is safe to say that this is either a hoax or a publicity stunt! I would be really suprised if someone actually does believe this!



posted on May, 21 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by diazrichard
Well im not sure if sylvia browne is authentic or not but in a book that I happened to read she made a prediction that atlantis would once again rise . She said that after global warming has taken its toll on earth that it would rise from the sea . I also believe if im not mistaken that she said it was once the most technologically advanced place on earth and if im right she may have said that its creation was due to the help of ET's .


Browne is just spouting off her Edgar Cayce crapola, because that's what the idiots pay bucks for.

Browne is a faker, as was Cayce, and neither has spent a moments time actually thinking about what they are (or in Cayce's case - was) saying regarding earlier civilizations on this planet - that is, other than the economic impact to their personal bottom line.

Harte



posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarlosG
Why would a sunk island reappear due to global warming? Global warming is melting the ice caps and raising water levels?
Its a load of bollocks anyway.


In no way am I an expert on Geology, or weather patterns and reactions and whatnot, but it would take a lot to move an island, or make an island rise out of the ocean or sea, in this case. Maybe there is a possibility that with the correct conditions, ie. water currents (if icecaps are melting, and things go into the water, then water must push things upward.) For example, take a glass, with a little bit of sand or dirt on the bottom, and drop a marble in the glass. What happens? Some of the dirt swooshes upward, due to the change in water current (from neutral, to active).

So, with that in mind, you also have underwater volcanoes, the shifting of tectonic plates, earthquakes, and hurricanes to disrupt the water. With the right combination of these things, in the right place, maybe... just maybe, an island could re-appear??

Just my speculation, that's all. Personally though, I've never heard of a "floating" island, unless it's an iceberg.



posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrystalMindz

Originally posted by CarlosG
Why would a sunk island reappear due to global warming? Global warming is melting the ice caps and raising water levels?
Its a load of bollocks anyway.

In no way am I an expert on Geology, or weather patterns and reactions and whatnot, but it would take a lot to move an island, or make an island rise out of the ocean or sea, in this case. Maybe there is a possibility that with the correct conditions, ie. water currents (if icecaps are melting, and things go into the water, then water must push things upward.) For example, take a glass, with a little bit of sand or dirt on the bottom, and drop a marble in the glass. What happens? Some of the dirt swooshes upward, due to the change in water current (from neutral, to active).
So, with that in mind, you also have underwater volcanoes, the shifting of tectonic plates, earthquakes, and hurricanes to disrupt the water. With the right combination of these things, in the right place, maybe... just maybe, an island could re-appear??
Just my speculation, that's all. Personally though, I've never heard of a "floating" island, unless it's an iceberg.


Before this gets too off the mark, let us analyze the implications that this woman's "predicition" lays out for the future of any Phoenix Island. Let us say, for the sake of argument, that an island will return to the surface due to global warming, and this is a stretch by anyone's standards. To what direction do we look for this island and its triumphant return? The concept of water "churning" it up seems unlikely. As you stated before in your example with the glass and the dirt, the water pushes up pieces of the sediment, which is hardly an island. Then, considering this, we have the matter of what would actually raise an island. Global Warming states that the ice caps will melt and flood more water onto the earth. Obviously, this is not going to reveal something that is already supposed to be submerged. Second, if subterranean volcanic activity were to start spewing pressurized gases from the oceanic crust, it is hardly going to work like a bottle cap in a hot radiator. I.E., no island is going to come firing to the surface. I just don't see how Global Warming could have anything to do with Atlantis rising, assuming there is anything to rise. The most critical point here, I think, is if there were a city down there somewhere, an entire continent rather, we would have found it, or evidence of it, which after you review the exhaustive research on several threads in the ancient civilizations forum, you would find that this scenario has been thoroughly explored and found to be without much merit. There is just nothing down there to resurface. If there ever was, it is gone now. Do you realize how quick the low ocean currents move? Let alone the toll the sealife and growth themselves would take on anything man made. I just can't see this as anything more than was stated, publicity and attention. Period.



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
You make valid points EdenKaia, and I highly doubt (I'd say about a 98% chance that it's NOT gonna happen, or could even happen that way) that it could happen, however, there still is that 2% chance, even if it's only my personal belief that there is yet a tiny inkling of a chance that something like that could happen.
The way I see it is, if it happens, it will happen. If not, then no big deal.



posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
the only palusible way for something to raise again would be a pole shift. If the caps melt, the levels rise keeping the submerged further under water



posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shane
And Sylvia is correct. It was, and when it returns, WILL BE the most advanced place on Earth.

Ciao

Shane


If Atlantis has actually been under water for all these years, how could it possibly be more advanced than some of the more advanced countries today?



posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Browne is a faker, as was Cayce,



I don't know too much about Browne but I wouldn't be so quick as to judge Edward Cayce as a fraud. Out of any "psychic" I've seen or read about he seems most like the real deal. This is just an estimate, but about 98% of his predictions came true. And I'm only saying that because I don't know of any that hasn't been wrong.



posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrystalMindz

In no way am I an expert on Geology, or weather patterns and reactions and whatnot, but it would take a lot to move an island,


The top of Mt Everest has sea shells. It was once sea shore.. got pushed up when India slammed into the mainland.

As to Atlantis... Think about antarctica... buried under ice... its a big island... if the ice melts it will be exposed again...

Remember thats where the writers of Stargate SG-1 found it

Think about it...Ice caps are melting at an increased rate... I bet few people know that the snow pack on the Himalayan range is melting so fast they are predicting severe flooding...

Wake up see whats going on around you

Silly Lemmings



posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshter
I don't know too much about Browne but I wouldn't be so quick as to judge Edward Cayce as a fraud. Out of any "psychic" I've seen or read about he seems most like the real deal. This is just an estimate, but about 98% of his predictions came true. And I'm only saying that because I don't know of any that hasn't been wrong.
I assume you mean Edgar Cayce.

You have the percentage about correct, but your results are reversed.

Also, isn't it handy that people are not aware of Cayce's mistaken "prophecies"?
Among the absurdities are several that were "prophecied" in or around the same time as his failed "Atlantis will begin to emerge in 1968" prophecy.

According to Cayce, during that same time period (late sixties or even before), California was supposed to "slide off into the Pacific" (presumably being submerged) and Communist China becomes a Christian nation.

Yep, you have to look hard for the Cayce predictions that were completely wrong, even though these make up the vast majority of his prophecies. Why is that? It is, of course, due to the undeniable fact that there are people in the world with a vested interest in Cayce's being correct (A.R.E. primarily,) versus the also undeniable fact that there exists no person or organization with any vested interest at all in Cayce's actual record of overwhelmingly erroneous predictions being widely known. IOW, there's money to be made in claiming Cayce was accurate, and no money to be made in displaying the actual truth of the matter.

Harte



posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
You have the percentage about correct, but your results are reversed.

Also, isn't it handy that people are not aware of Cayce's mistaken "prophecies"?



Yes quite right. He makes all psychics look bad. Sad thing is he is wrong more than someone just taking a 50/50 shot at predictions... sooner or later you get one right.

It never ceases to amaze me how people point to selective results.

Nostradamus for example... when I was growing up studying such topics, all the "gloom and doom" crowd all pointed to his predictions... saying the end of the Millenium was the date, because Nostradamus predicted nothing past that... all the quatrains pointed to facts that have happened...

Now all of a sudden they point to more future event and I believe the current time his run out is 3500? something like that...



posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

It never ceases to amaze me how people point to selective results.

Nostradamus for example... when I was growing up studying such topics, all the "gloom and doom" crowd all pointed to his predictions... saying the end of the Millenium was the date, because Nostradamus predicted nothing past that... all the quatrains pointed to facts that have happened...

Now all of a sudden they point to more future event and I believe the current time his run out is 3500? something like that...

Zorgon,
This is the most reasonable thing I've ever seen you post. What, are you having a good day?


Harte



posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Sylvia browne is a quack....montell booted her off his show after she started spouting the bermuda traingle was a gateway to andromeda

somebody watches too much sci-fi



posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Zorgon,
This is the most reasonable thing I've ever seen you post. What, are you having a good day?




Did I write that? Do I find myself in agreement with you?

Maybe the Universe is doomed afterall :shk:



posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Did I write that? Do I find myself in agreement with you?

Maybe the Universe is doomed afterall :shk:


Don't worry, it'll be okay.

Just a coincidence.

In fact, it's comforting to find some points of agreement is it not?

Harte





new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join