It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judith Miller and 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
In July 2001 Judith Miller was doing an article on the U.S.S. Cole attack when she was passed information from a high level White House offical about a planned Al Qeada attack in the United States. For editorial reasons apparently, the story never ran...the rest is history. This interview with Ms. Miller lays out in clear detail what happened.

www.drudge.com

In 2001, an anonymous White House source leaked top-secret NSA intelligence to reporter Judith Miller that Al Qaida was planning a major attack on the United States. But the story never made it into the paper.

On Oct. 12, 2000, the guided missile destroyer USS Cole pulled into harbor for refueling in Aden, Yemen. Less than two hours later, suicide bombers Ibrahim al-Thawr and Abdullah al-Misawa approached the ship's port side in a small inflatable craft laden with explosives and blew a 40-by-40-foot gash in it, killing 17 sailors and injuring 39 others. The attack on the Cole, organized and carried out by Osama bin Laden's Al Qaida terrorist group, was a seminal but still murky and largely misunderstood event in America's ongoing "Long War."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I have never thought the White House had a role in 9/11, they just don't have the imagination neccessary to pull it off. But at the same time I have always believed that they either let it happen for political reasons or that they didn't believe it would (or conversely that it wouldn't be as bad as it was). Miller a strong Bush supporter was apparently told something was up. If the White House knew it was going to happen and did nothing, as this intereview suggests it would be negligence at the very least and treason at worst. You decide.

Related News Links:
www.alternet.org

[edit on 20-5-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Any credible proof? If not, its not even worth a mention because its worthless whether it did or didnt happen. If she can provide solid proof that they knew, then I say it definately works against the administration...I would think. At the same time it will back up the claim that al qaeda did do the terrorist attacks. Since shes a strong bush supporter it makes me wonder if its going to end up working for them or against them.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Oh come on people this is not news. President Bush even admitted there was chatter prior to 911 but they had no specifics as to where the attacks would take place.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
If this is true, that a reporter, any reporter was told before 9/11 by a White House insider that they knew Al Qeada wasa planning an attack inside the U.S. then it gives lie to the claim that they didn't know, so it is news, major news. The past 5 years were all built around what happened that day.

new topics

top topics

join