It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internal bombs brought down WTC. Video Tape testimony

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

I'd like someone to please show conclusive evidence that the steel hadn't reached a temperature that would allow it's integrity to start to fail.

How about every other steel skyscraper in the world that has caught fire? It is not on us non believers to show evidence. It is up to the official story makers (NIST, FEMA et al.) to come up with the neccessary evidence to support their claim. As of yet, they haven't.

Let me put it this way. Say I'm on trial for murder. They ask me to put on a pair of gloves found at the crime scene. The gloves don't fit. Do I still go to jail for the murder? No, the evidence was contrary to the accusation. Just like the evidence is contrary to the accusation of fire heating the steel enough for collapse. It's in the NIST report if you care to ever read it. I'm not bashing you because I haven't read the whole NIST report either. But, it does state that there was no evidence of the core columns reaching over 250C.

For some reason I'm craving orange juice right now.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
How about every other steel skyscraper in the world that has caught fire?

How many of those skyscrapers were slammed into with passenger jets or had the equivilant structural damage?

It is not on us non believers to show evidence.

Sure it is. You all claim there were bombs and stuff in the building. Then show us the bombs!
No one had a thermometer measuring the temp of the steel so what kind of evidence are you looking for? What they can do is make an extremely educated guess that an airplane slamming into the building will cause structural damage. It's ridiculous to think the resulting explosion and fires won't cause even more damage. So if you have any evidence that suggest the steel remained in tack and at the same temp. (remember the steel only needed to be hot enough to lose it's integrity not necessarily melt), please share.

Let me put it this way. Say I'm on trial for murder. They ask me to put on a pair of gloves found at the crime scene. The gloves don't fit. Do I still go to jail for the murder? No, the evidence was contrary to the accusation.

Say someone's house burns. Now houses are full of things that can explode. Say several of these things do explode. Will the police arrest him for having bombs in his house because the things that exploded sounded like bombs?
No, that's absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have read on numerous occasions of the temperature required to melt steel argument. This might sound daft, but do we know that the materials used were up to spec?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Sure it is. You all claim there were bombs and stuff in the building. Then show us the bombs!

No it's not. I don't claim any such thing. What I do claim is that NIST or FEMA hasn't shown any evidence that the steel got hot enough to lose structural integrity.

No one had a thermometer measuring the temp of the steel so what kind of evidence are you looking for?

They had all the steel at their disposal. When steel heats, it's internal chemical make-up (the way the crystals are arranged) changes. They could easily tell if the steel had heated enough to lose structural integrity. Yet, they found NONE.

What they can do is make an extremely educated guess that an airplane slamming into the building will cause structural damage. It's ridiculous to think the resulting explosion and fires won't cause even more damage. So if you have any evidence that suggest the steel remained in tack and at the same temp. (remember the steel only needed to be hot enough to lose it's integrity not necessarily melt), please share.

As stated above, it's not on me to prove the steel didn't get hot enough (I don't have access to or the resources to test the steel). NIST does though and they found out that NONE of it was hot enough. Proof enough for you?

Say someone's house burns. Now houses are full of things that can explode. Say several of these things do explode. Will the police arrest him for having bombs in his house because the things that exploded sounded like bombs?
No, that's absolutely ridiculous.

How about we say this. I have a building that falls mysteriously and I claim it was because the fire heated the steel above it's failure zone. Then, yes, it IS on my shoulders to provide evidence of such. Again, NIST found NONE. Period.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Just to play Devil's Advocate -

Wikipedia - 'World Trade Centre'

Although the towers became an undeniable icon of New York City, they were not without their flaws and were troubled in many ways. Initially conceived (as the name suggests) as a complex dedicated to companies and organizations directly involved in "world trade," they at first failed to attract the anticipated clientele; during the WTC's early years various governmental organizations became key tenants. It was not until the 1980s that the city's perilous financial state eased, after which an increasing number of private companies — mostly financial firms tied to Wall Street — became tenants.

(My bold)

Can you picture various figures being party to a plot in the late 1960's to early 1970's, then taking up posts which were based within the WTC, which enabled them to strip down the various office space to the bare bones and rig up whatever system they pleased.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeirdYou have no idea the speed of which a 110 story building will fall so what are you talking about?

Building's that are demo'd properly fall at free-fall speed.

What are you talking about? I thought you said at first that these were weak explosions only to weaken the structure. Also didn't you say they happened when the plane hit. There were people all around there after the plane hit, so how come they didn't notice it?

Are you asking me why didn't they see the actually explosion, or the explosives themselves?

And there was an EMT who saw explosions go off in the 6.

9/11 Rescuer Saw Explosions Inside WTC 6 Lobby

Go read the Scott Forbes interviews.

lol, why?

Weren't you the one asking how they could plant explosives without anybody seeing them?

Why didn't you answer my question?

Which one?

And I really doubt if they were going to do a top down explosion that they wouldn't place explosives down the rest of the building to weaken it while the top part does the smashing.

You're right they wouldn't. And they didn't

And your evidence that they didn't?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
We're forgetting the sacrifice of the fire fighters and police officers of that day.

You'll be hard pressed to find a NY firefighter who doesn't believe bombs were used to bring down the towers and that something else is going on behind the scenes.

On top of that the head engineer even said so himself that 9/11 doesn't add up because they accounted for much more damage then one plane. They spent alot of time figuring 747's, hurricanes you name it.

The ever shrinking circle is getting smaller and smaller.

It's official in my books.

* 9/11 inside job. WTC brought down with explosives from possibily a Mossad operation or other Covert force.

Interestingly enough I recently discoverd some videos from fox in a 4 part series detailing Mossad illegal spying and criminal activities. They played down the part about 9/11 but they aren't fooling anyone.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
We're forgetting the sacrifice of the fire fighters and police officers of that day.

You'll be hard pressed to find a NY firefighter who doesn't believe bombs were used to bring down the towers and that something else is going on behind the scenes.

hard pressed? My friend works in New York and knows personally several Firefighters (beause of the job he does). All those that he worked with, who were there during 9/11 and were there, believe that there were no bombs or explosives.

Please do not generalize what a few firefighters STATED at the time of the event as something that ALL the firefighters of that great state, that they agreed to that.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thatsjustweird I gess all the firemen ,police offercers, and news reporters that where there and watch the world trade center explode floor by floor are Liers.
I would take there word over yours any day. YOU WHERE NOT THERE THAT DAY!!!
YOU SAW NOTHING AND YOU KNOW NOTHING.
You have not proved a thing PROVE TO ME THAT ALL THE FIREMEN AND POLICE
ARE LIERS!
You cant.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You mean like the firefighters who said that WTC7 was damaged by the fall of the other buildings? The firefighters who saw a 20 storey hole in WTC 7, theyre telling the truth right?

Or should we only listen to the firefighters who support your hypothesis?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
You mean like the firefighters who said that WTC7 was damaged by the fall of the other buildings? The firefighters who saw a 20 storey hole in WTC 7, theyre telling the truth right?

Or should we only listen to the firefighters who support your hypothesis?

Or the firefighters who said the 7 was coming down! Wait, how did they know it was coming down?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
considering that WTC 7 was emitting tremors long before the final collapse. that fires within the building led to its collapse

love how facts get in the way of your theories

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizy
considering that WTC 7 was emitting tremors long before the final collapse. that fires within the building led to its collapse

love how facts get in the way of your theories

How did that answer my question? How did they know the ENTIRE building was going to collapse?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
Thatsjustweird I gess all the firemen ,police offercers, and news reporters that where there and watch the world trade center explode floor by floor are Liers.
I would take there word over yours any day. YOU WHERE NOT THERE THAT DAY!!!
YOU SAW NOTHING AND YOU KNOW NOTHING.
You have not proved a thing PROVE TO ME THAT ALL THE FIREMEN AND POLICE
ARE LIERS!
You cant.

Where are all these firemen, police officers, and news reporters??? I haven't seen one yet to make that claim.

Besides, MILLIONS of people had their eyes fixed on the towers. Something like that would have been noticed. I was watching the thing live. Where were you? How come you didn't see it explode floor by floor?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

"At that point, a debate began to rage because. . . many people had felt that possibly explosives had taken out 2 World Trade, and officers were gathering companies together and the officers were debating whether or not to go immediately back in or to see what was going to happen with 1 World Trade at that point. The debate ended pretty quickly because 1 World Trade came down." [Christopher Fenyo - Firefighter]

[...]

[Lieutenant Fireman and former Auxiliary Police Officer, Paul Isaac Jr.] explained to me that, “many other firemen know there were bombs in the buildings, but they’re afraid for their jobs to admit it because the ‘higher-ups’ forbid discussion of this fact.” Paul further elaborated that former CIA director Robert Woolsey, as the Fire Department’s Anti-terrorism Consultant, is sending a gag order down the ranks. “There were definitely bombs in those buildings,” he told me.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

I know you won't take any of that seriously, TJW. I've posted it for anyone genuinely curious as to what happened that day.

There are several video clips and media quotes from other firefighters there that offer firefighter testimony to explosives in the buildings.

Also, a portion of what practically amounts to a gag order, entered early in January '04, over two years ago:

The IAS court correctly held that the material respondent provided to the federal government as relevant to its criminal investigation and prosecution of Zacarias Moussaoui should be disclosed, even if it constituted records "compiled for law enforcement purposes" under Public Officers Law ? 87(2)(e) (see John Doe Agency v John Doe Corp., 493 US 146), since respondent did not meet its burden of showing that such disclosure would in fact interfere [*2]with the Moussaoui prosecution or deny him a fair trial. However, substantial portions of those documents should be redacted as falling within FOIL's exception for intra-agency materials (Public Officers Law ? 87[2][g]), namely, the portions of the oral histories containing the opinions and recommendations of those interviewed, and the portions of the 911 tapes containing the opinions and recommendations of the dispatchers and other of respondent's personnel. Such opinions and recommendations are to be distinguished from factual material, which respondent concedes must be disclosed.

[...]

THIS CONSTITUTES THE DECISION AND ORDER OF THE SUPREME COURT, APPELLATE DIVISION, FIRST DEPARTMENT.

www.rense.com...

The above practically says, "no one needs to hear portions of tapes where firefighters discuss explosions." Such testimony doesn't have to be released, apparently, despite the fact that eyewitness testimony is permissible in courts.

Only the firefighters' feelings are now allowed to be released.

[edit on 3-6-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well, this will be the third WTC thread I'm posting about this in. Seems every time I post this the thread goes quiet. I'm starting to get a complex now.

Just want to lift out the areas of damage reported at the lower areas in the radio communication transcripts contained in the NIST report:

1. On the 22nd floor - fire and "a lot of debris" (reported at 8:47)

2. Two hurt workers on basement level B2. (reported at 8:48)

3. "Four One to WTC” “Go ahead.” “B1 Level ..(garbled).. We had a minor explosion or major explosion. Something happened down here." (reported at 8:51)

4. "Something is going on at the PATH train. Can you ask somebody…?… make
announcement 310B…people running out of the PATH train. Copy?" (reported at 8:53)

5. broken water pipes at the P4 level (reported at 8:57)

6. broken glass and enough damage to prevent occupants from opening the door and exiting a suite on the 47th floor (reported at 9:00)

7. burning jet fuel on 51st floor (reported at 9:10)

8. concourse is flooding with water (reported at 9:32)

9. "The stage is on fire on the ground level at the main plaza." (reported at 9:40)

10. stairwell walls compromised on floors 73, 74 and 68. (reported at 9:47)

11. At least a portion of 22nd floor collapses (reported at 10:19)

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Here are the relevant radio transmissions that were either in the NIST record or in Alan T. Devona's official report of the day (PAPD):

8:47 a.m. WTC Security radio report, PA Channel X – “…?… There is a fire on 22.”

8:47 a.m. WTC Security radio report, PA Channel X – “…?… on the 22nd floor a lot of debris.”

That's less than one minute after the plane strikes the 93rd through 98th floors - around 800 feet above the 22nd floor.

0911 PO Houston, PO Davis and PO Wholey are clear of the B-4 level. PO Houston asks, "Where do you need us?" WTC Police Desk responds the 90th and the 22nd floors.

So, needing assistance on the 90th floor makes sense, but apparently there's just as much of a problem on the 22nd floor. Why?

10:19:56 Box 0064-1, location of Alarm Box, Greenwich and Liberty Streets, Deutsche Bank on
22 Floor – Floor Fell
Engine 309 /E 33
Ladder 146 /L 11

That's 10 minutes before the tower collapses.

So what happened on the 22nd floor?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hello - it's me again!

wtc.nist.gov...

Elevators were the primary mode of routine ingress and egress from the towers for tens of thousands of
people daily. In order to minimize the total floor space needed for elevators, each tower was divided
vertically into three zones by skylobbies, which served to distribute passengers among express and local
elevators. In this way, the local elevators within a zone were placed on top of one another within a
common shaft. Local elevators serving the lower portion of a zone were terminated to return to the space
occupied by those shafts to leasable tenant space. People transferred from express elevators to local
elevators at the skylobbies which were located on the 44th and 78th floors in both towers. Each tower
had 99 passenger and 7 freight elevators, all located within the core of the building.

There were 99 passenger elevators in each tower, arranged in three vertical zones to move occupants in
stages to skylobbies on the 44th and 78th floors. These were arranged as express (generally larger cars
that moved at higher speeds) and local elevators in an innovative system first introduced in WTC 1 and
WTC 2. There were 8 express elevators from the concourse to the 44th floor and 10 express elevators
from the concourse to the 78th floor as well as 24 local elevators per zone, which served groups of floors
in those zones. There were seven freight elevators, only one of which served all floors. All elevators had
been upgraded to incorporate firefighter emergency operation per American Society of Mechanical
Engineers (ASME) A17.1 and Local Law 5 (1973).

NIST NCSTAR 1-7,
Table 2–1, NIST NCSTAR 1-7.
Fig. 2–4.
Figure 2–5 shows the elevator riser diagram for WTC 1
and WTC 2.

NCSTAR 1-5

wtc.nist.gov...

Survivor account from WTC 1:

From a floor in the 50s in WTC 1: "I heard a chunk of ceiling fall and a woman screamed. We all stood and looked at each other and we tried to figure out what happened. We heard the cable snap in the freight elevator while we were talking, and the woman yelled "follow my voice". I followed the woman's voice to find where the stairwell was at to get out." Interview 1000054 (NIST 2004)

Another survivor from WTC 1 who verified smoke below the "30s" floors:

From a floor in the 30s in WTC 1: "It [the stairwell] was the closest one to our office. I opened the doorway to the staircase... There was a lot of smoke and there was no one in it. I quickly closed the door." The occupent went to another stairwell down the hall to leave the floor. 1000009 (NIST 2004)

Like the Concourse Level, elevator lobbies throughout the building were particularly affected, likely by excess jet fuel ignited by the crash pouring down the elevator shafts. While only 3 percent [11 survivors] of the survivors reported seeing fireballs in their immediate area at the time of the airplane impact, the observations from the face-to-face interviews show the extreme nature of these events:

A survivor from a floor in the 80s: "The entire corridor became an inferno outside our front door. Smoke began to enter our office. There was also debris falling. ... The fire on the corridor was at least 10 ft high, and it ran the ... good length of the corridor. Then I saw a fireball dome down the elevator shaft and blew the elevator doors. The fireball came right at me; it was a really bright color." Interview 1000055 (NIST 2004)

A survivor from a floor in the 40s: "I saw the elevator in front me had flames coming out from it. The elevator was closed by the flames came from the front where the doors meet and on the sides. They reached about a foot and half, with the flames standing from the floor to the ceiling. I saw a chandelier shaking; it was really moving. The corridor was dim. I also heard people screaming from the [nearby] floor. I felt the heat on my face and I thought that my eyebrows were going to get burned. Black smoke starting filling the corridor, it got really dense really fast." Interview 1000109 (NIST 2004)

A survivor in the basement: "I saw a big bright orange color coming through the basement with the smoke ... A fire ball came shooting out of the basement door." Interview 100760 (NIST 2004)

The elevator lobbies were not the only areas of the building damaged at the time of the airplane impact. Survivors noticed a range of damage and conditions throughout the building, from lost power to fire and smoke, to missing walls and floors....others are more extreme, including collapsed walls, fire and smoke.

A survivor from a floor in the 90s of WTC 1, just below the impact, recounts the severe damage on the floor: "In the hallway (from the bathroom to the elevator), there were no walls left (the wall board was blown off) and the bathroom seemed to be missing (the walls and the floor). There was a hole in the wall near the elevator (in the hall) and fire was coming up onto our floor through that hole." Interview 1000052 (NIST 2004)

A survivor from a floor in the 70s in WTC 1: "To me everything seemed normal, all the ceilings were fine, the electricity was fine, and the air conditioning was also working." Interview 1000118 (NIST 2004)

A survivor from a floor in the 20s in WTC 1: "I was close to the windows. The windows were broken and I saw things from the office were going out the window." Interview 1000064 (NIST 2004)

wtc.nist.gov...

Despite the massive localized damage caused by the impact, each structure remained standing. However, as each aircraft impacted the building, jet fuel on board ignited. Part of this fuel immediately burned off in large fireballs that erupted at the impact floors. Remaining fuel flowed across the floors and down elevator and utility shafts, igniting intense fires throughout upper portions of the buildings.

22 survivors from WTC 1 were in elevators at the time of the impact and were stuck for some period of time before being freed.

The person who used the elevator for evacuation [from WTC 1] reported that he was in an elevator when the building was struck, and the elevator stopped on one of the floors. He was able to use the elevator to move people from that floor to the lobby. Two of the three who used both stairs and elevators were initially trapped in an elevator behind a 50th floor restroom. After freeing themselves, they were directed by firefighters to an elevator to the 44th floor, from which point they walked down. The third person who used both stairs and elevators rode with a person he was assisting from the 52nd floor to the 44th floor. Unable to find a working elevator on the 44th floor, he walked down the rest of the way.

So the elevators were working from the 44th to the 52nd floors, but no elevators were working from the 44th floor down? How the heck did that happen?

Now - let's talk about how the 22nd floor could be destroyed to the point it fell 10 minutes before the tower. There was ONE freight elevator that had access to all floors. This is the ONLY elevator that could allow an FAE to occur on the 22nd floor.

But the freight elevator was operational. How could an FAE that would blow up the 22nd floor to the point it collapsed early, blew 20 foot marble sections off the lobby level, and caused destruction on the basement level continue to operate? The freight elevator was on the 104th floor at the time of impact. It carried 10 occupants of the 104th floor all the way to the lobby and to safety.

WMV of 9/12/01 Interview with Mary Baldizzi who rode freight elevator down

I'm confusalated at this point.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You have voted Valhall for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

My goodness valhall!!! the shear depth of the three part post is reason enough for the vote. It gonna take some serious debating to hold up to your arguement sir!
great work.

And whats with the 22nd floor? Deutsch Bank? did this section get hit with a large chunk of debris; causing its structural failure 10 minutes prior to the rest of the building's demise? Or was there explosives in that section? either way good observation Valhall

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well, I think I might have found how lower-level explosives could have been planted. As is typical, whatreallyhappened.com ALWAYS rocks...

Who Signed Sakher Hammad's WTC Basement Level Pass? (Who Murdered Katherine Smith?)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join