It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Targets for next "9/11": Listen to these audio files.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I am quoting this from a thread in march in which it was started that the next possible 9/11 would be 9/9/2006.

I am a new subscriber to this website. Through www.nineeleven.co.uk, I recently came across this link:

www.weehoursradio.com...

Listen to "Texas City Nuke card.wav" and "Ghost troop mission 666.mp3"

These two audio files are really need to be listened to. Eric May actually thinks that it could well be Houston or Texas city and it could be nuclear using a bunker-buster bomb.

There was apparently meant to be a terror exercise drill at the beginning of May in Chicago involving homeland security and national guard people with a dirty bomb and a tower collapse (I think in order to justify the invasion of Iran).

Because it fell through, they suggest an alternative is Houston because of the links with oil and the Bush family.

The British Petroleum fire in Texas (anyone remember?) was not an accident as we know it.

The nominee for the CIA, General Hayden (sp ?), needs to be confirmed as director before Congress goes on their break (6/6/06) and May suggests this will be a closed vote for Congress will decide whether to be involved in a nuclear attack on US citizens.

Also, this is a 2hour long documentary and is worth watching:

www.911busters.com...

Webster Tarpley now suggests there were 15+ terror exercise drills on 9/11 across most of the US, including a thermonuclear stand-off.

I think we have to move beyond the evidence regarding 9/11 and the US people and media have to start observing future so-called "terror exercise drills" because it could turn into the real thing. It gives them a cover story.

my 2 cents / pence worth of contribution.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
There is a major FEMA drill going on on May 23rd called Pacific Peril. Dealing with Tsunami disaster...

I'm not sure if it covers nuclear "terrorism" but it could coincide with the Comet 73P collision with Earth since the projections for a collision are around the 22nd -23rd.

Now I refer you all to Aenama by Tool...

SMR

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Are you saying we should all 'learn to swim'

I have had the same feeling for some time that we all need and should pay close attention to so called drills happening around the world. We need to have drills to prepare, but it seems that whenever we have these large scale drills, something smells.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
There is a major FEMA drill going on on May 23rd called Pacific Peril. Dealing with Tsunami disaster...

I'm not sure if it covers nuclear "terrorism" but it could coincide with the Comet 73P collision with Earth since the projections for a collision are around the 22nd -23rd.

Now I refer you all to Aenama by Tool...

Eric May says that people who organise these drills like to start on a tuesday and the 23rd IS a tuesday!!!!!!

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This is just fear mongering. The elite will probably stage an attack on a date we will least expect either that or 6/6/2006.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I'm just trying to imagine the Evangelical Neo-Con response to an attack on 6/6/06

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
*Sigh. If this guy is right I'll eat my shoe.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
For information related to the Chicago alert:

tekgnosis.typepad.com...

tekgnosis.typepad.com...

top topics

join