It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Experiments of Anubis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2002 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The Experiments of Anubis
Read carefully and know what is known of Man. This of a capacity which is rarely seen. Anubis was a Pharaoh who was a son of Osiris. Like Osiris he was a prophet and like all prophets in his age he faced a problem. Death would not come for one thousand years, but in that time his body would decay. To such a degree that by the time his death was certain, what was left of his body was bone and brain.

Anubis so hated this condition that he authorized several hundred experiments to Acertain a way. That would override the condition fate awaited him. What is then presented is one of the experiments.

There are those who say that the Roseta stone was discovered long before it was actually made public. And that this experiment was translated and attempted. The resultant effect was called the black plague. This because the society which interpreted the results mistook what had happened. And did away with the one animal which protected there kind against the mentioned malady. Should this experiment be repeated I would ask that it be followed from beginning to end
exactly as described. As I understand it any deviation from what is prescribed could result is issues to horrible to mention.

Experiment number 103: You are to first travel to every city in the province and collect 500 male and 500 female cats. The approximate age of each cat should be between 3 and 5 years old. Each cat should be tagged in relation to what city they originate from (this is very important). You next build a structure in which no light or sound from outside is apparent inside. Great care must be taken to issuer this as well the land, the building is built upon. Must not shake or must there no be any other indication that there exist anything alive outside the structure. Each cat must be relived of its ability to reproduce. And in each case it must be guaranteed beyond any shadow of doubt that for them to reproduce is impossible.

The cats are then to be placed in cages which are designed so that a male and female can have access to each other sexually. But as well have the ability to have the freedom to not have contact (this so they do not fight when the male is ready but the female is not). Every day they must be fed and there cages kept clean at regular intervals. By a person who will dedicate himself for the lifetime of the cats to maintain them.

The results as well as the conclusion of this experiment was apparent after 5 years.
One day when the person assigned to feeding the cats and cleaning the cages had entered that chamber, in which they were in. He found that the animals were very aggressive towards him. In the completion of his task he found that in one of the cages, a male cat had disappeared. In his place were two male kittens each healthy and capable of reproduction. Very special care had bee taken into guaranteeing that non of these cats could reproduce. As a result the conclusion that was drawn that Mitosis could occur at the muticellular level. In essence one of the cats had effectively divided this into two younger versions of itself.

Each cat was then returned to the location it had been originally located. The two were as well retuned to the location the parent was found. Those who conducted this experiment noted that the two kittens in question had the survival skills of an adult cat. This implying that the knowledge of the adult of which they originated, had biologically been passed to its progeny. It was decided that under condition in which survival of the species as apparent. A muticellular life form could in fact divide into two younger versions of itself capable of reproduction.

It is in fact true that other legends exist which support what is above. What is probably at present the rarest event in human history can in fact happen. This that a human at the time of death, rather than dies. Divides into two much younger versions of itself. Ever wondered as to the origins of Romulus and Remus and as to why the Romans felt so secure in relation to how they dealt with Jesus?

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 07:40 PM
link   
1. I can't believe anyone would post something so stupid.
2. If I catch you trying to abduct my cat I'll shoot you dead.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 07:50 PM
link   
sorry i don't mean to be rude. actually, keep 'em coming. if it weren't for these far out posts i wouldn't love this site so much!

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Appology accepted, its a legend I was taught when I was very young. The story is very old (as far as I know). And it was presented to me as true (Much in the same way as the stories of the Bible are presented as true). I happen to have a cat and love him very much. To be honest I am not the one who has any question as to the results.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
There are those who say that the Roseta stone was discovered long before it was actually made public. And that this experiment was translated and attempted. The resultant effect was called the black plague.

As far as I know, the black or bubonic plague was a mix of many things, not a merely a virus in other words. Let's say there was ergot on the grains leading to ergotism, and combined with an aggressive ratbitefever which in itself was not deadly, the result would become much like the bubonic plague, with swellings in the lymphae and combined with ergotism this would lead to gangrene and even, in the late stages of the condition whole limbs would rot and eventually fall of, and people would feel that they were burning inside, leading them to jump into wells and off cliffs into the sea to quench the fires. The bubonic plague was a conspiracy, and it was put in motion by the Church and the other powers that were to be back then. There is evidence that people were cured by the plague thrugh eating white bread alone or other diets, meaning that theere was probably loads of ergot in motion.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Toltec

I can understand people making wild claims about Anubis and the black plague and the Rosetta Stone and expecting to be believed, but I'd have thought you'd at least take the trouble to make the cat part believable.

1. Female cats are only attracted to and attractive to males when they're in oestrus (on heat).

2. Female cats who have been sterilized or made infertile through contraception do not enter oestrus.

3. Therefore there is no danger of a tomcat forcing his attentions on an unwilling female.

4. Therefore the elaborate precautions in your 'experiment' are worthless and meaningless.

Tell me, have you ever owned a cat?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If I'm not mistaken the plague is a bacterial infection and not a virus. But I'm just going from memory.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The bubonic plague was ergotism from the Claviceps fungi, general uncleanness and ratbitefever, combined. It wasnot one disease, but a mix of greed (at the mill, ergot meant more money for less grains, they sold nearly twise the flour with ergot in the mix), uncleanness and an aggressive form of ratbitefever.

Did you know that Albert Hoffman invented '___' from isolating chemical compounds in the Claviceps fungi? And Nostradamus used Ergot in order to enter a trance state, before he wrote his famous quatrains. Fungi are probably the reason behind religion and prophecy in the first place.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
The bubonic plague was ergotism from the Claviceps fungi, general uncleanness and ratbitefever, combined. It was not one disease, but a mix of greed (at the mill, ergot meant more money for less grains, they sold nearly twise the flour with ergot in the mix), uncleanness and an aggressive form of ratbitefever.

I think you mean the Black Death.

Bubonic plague is a specific disease with specific symptoms.

Bubonic plague is the best-known manifestation of the bacterial disease plague, caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis (formerly known as Pasteurella pestis). Bubonic plague is often used synonymously for plague, but it does in fact refer specifically to an infection that enters through the skin and travels through the lymphatics, as is often seen in flea-borne infections. Bubonic Plague kills about 50% of infected patients in 4-7 days without treatment. The Bubonic plague is believed by many to be the Black Death that swept through Europe in the 1340s.

The two are often confused, but they are not the same.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yes, I was refering to the black death, I thought the two were synonimous.

Not a one liner anymore.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What other experiments did Anubis carry out and what is your source for these experiments?

No one liners here.

[edit on 3/1/2009 by atzmaz]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Did you know that Albert Hoffman invented '___' from isolating chemical compounds in the Claviceps fungi? And Nostradamus used Ergot in order to enter a trance state, before he wrote his famous quatrains. Fungi are probably the reason behind religion and prophecy in the first place.

Uh-oh, methinks you have crossed the new T&C! Just a matter of time before the Mods shut this thread down...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Matyas

Stupid T&C's who needs em, perfect example right here no use just history and conspiracy. Oh well.

Far out Idea with the cats OP, but for a person to do something like that would they have to be sterilized?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Anubis was the god of the underworld until As-Ar took over. The story is similar to Jesus how he uppon "death" went to Sheol or Hades to conquer death and be brought back to life. NT lore is heavilly based on ancient Egyptian writings, like the coffin- and pyramid-texts together with the Book of the Dead, the best known would be the Papyrus of Ani.

Back in the days different societies offered sneek peeks into the afterworld. And some times it ended there, with death, for their methods had to be believed by the common man, as with Jesus. They used their technology, drugs and medicine to the full in order to kill and revive people. Some used methane, others belladonna, some, like Jesus used torture, drugs and medical sugery. He was first tortured so he lost his ability to breathe properly. A condition known as punctured or collapsed longue. Further he was bled with his crown of thorns and crucified until he couldnot breathe anylonger.

In Judaism, the lifeforce or what would be the Ka in ancient Egypt, lives in the blood, while the spirit resides in a man's breath, which would represent the Egyptian Akh, the spirit or ghost, what animates the body. Remember how God created Adam. First he created his Ke or soul, a clay statue. Then he breathed air through his nose, to animate the soul, and turn it into a living creature.

So if a person didn't breathe, he would be concidered dead back in the days, by the Jews, but not with the Romans, who were skilled surgeants and knew the ways to heal soldiers in the battlefield. But as anyone should know, Jesus, though dead according to the common concensus back then, would be saved through Longinus, the head centurion by the foot of the cross, who confessed Jesus to be the true son of God when he gave up his breath. They lowered the crossbeam and Longinus pierced his thorax or chest cavity with the ever infamous "Spear of Destiny" to release the blood and condensed water that was filling up his thorax making breathing impossible. The common man believed he pierced his heart. He was then wrapped in linnen by Arimathea and rushed off to an empty tomb, where he probably received the "kiss of life" -- mouth to mouth, and had his wounds healed with the healing oils and salvae Magdalena brought to the grave. Also in a hurry (why would they rush to a grave?). He would also had his hair and beard cut, and he was treated there for a couple of days until the wound in his longue had healed and he could leave the tomb without being recognised, even by his woman, Miriam of Bethany. Part of the story goes that Longinus was executed by his superiors for having contributed to Jesus' survival. Jesus himself said: There is no greater love than to give one's life for another.

Sorry I got into a writingspree and ended up off-topic. Please forgive me.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
What is it with all the funny posts tonight. Ive laughed alot in the last few minutes just browsing. I like the first guys response alot.

top topics

join