It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See the Dan Aykroyd Unplugged on UFOs trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is a great new UFO documentary. Dan Aykroyd Unplugged on UFOs 2006 produced by David Sereda.

The trailer is now on line.

www.daufo.com...

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi Thanx for the link... Is the David Sereda mentioned as producer the same person the late Martyn Stubbs mentions in the "Smoking Gun" video produced by the late Graham Birdsall? When available I'll be adding this to my archive!
Thanx free_spirit!,

Victor K.

[edit on 20-5-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
free_spirit thanks for the link. The documentary looks like it will be good

I will definitely be watching this. Never knew Dan Aykroyd was a UFO buff.

Toogood

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
Hi Thanx for the link... Is the David Sereda mentioned as producer the same person the late Martyn Stubbs mentions in the "Smoking Gun" video produced by the late Graham Birdsall? When available I'll be adding this to my archive!
Thanx free_spirit!,

Victor K.

Martyn Stubbs and Graham Birdsall are both dead? Suspicious deaths?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I'll never watch any UFO video associated with David Sereda or Dan Ackroyd ever again after watching the full 3 hours of "Evidence: The Case for UFOs" on google video. There's no need for a government coverup of UFOs when nuts like sereda do a fine enough job bringing ridicule to the subject on their own.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
To the best of my knowledge Martyn Stubbs passed away as a result of a brain-tumour... Graham Birdsall from a brain-hemorrage. Please correct me if I am wrong as I do not wish to to be inaccurate about both these gents. Suspicious? I am unable to confirm but one does wonder. Anyone got the "low-down" on Sereda?

Thanx,

Victor K.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I don't have the low down on him.

I do want to meet him and talk to him about one seen in his documentary about the NASA footage. There is a scene where he claims an object changes course suddenly. But from my viewpoint it looks like the camera is just zooming out during the first part of that objects motion.

This really bugs me because after watching the video carefully, I can see what he is saying about the objects moving around the broken tether on some other STS footage. So I want to understand how he justifies ignoring the zoom effect on the other phenomena.

Until he can provide some kind of explanation to me, I get kind of suspicious about his capabilities as a scientist.

But in gernal, I'm glad he is making these documentaries with Akroyd, as I would rather this stuff be brought to the publics attention than that it not be,

I just gotta somehow talk to this guy and ask for an explanation.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Bump.

Trailer (extended version) / (aka, the whole show):

top topics

join