It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big FEMA Lie, The Towers Had A Concrete Core: PROOF

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Heres a question i would like answered by the "solid core group" if fema did lie about the structure of the core then why havent any of the local NY steel workers come out and said the core was solid??? Now i personaly in my research have talked to NY steel workers about the construction of the building...its just a simple question

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueSkyes
why havent any of the local NY steel workers come out and said the core was solid???

Let me guess. Because they are afraid!

www.npr.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Heres a question i would like answered by the "solid core group" if fema did lie about the structure of the core then why havent any of the local NY steel workers come out and said the core was solid??? Now i personaly in my research have talked to NY steel workers about the construction of the building...its just a simple question

I've spoken with a Mohawk steel worker that worked on both towers. He does not remember the core. The elevators were the only contact he had with the core and the entrys had temporary entrances of plywood that covered the concrete. I asked hm to talk with friends about it but I think he was afraid when I explained that FEMA said there were steel core columns.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christophera
I think he was afraid when I explained that FEMA said there were steel core columns.

What did I tell you.

A high iron worker afraid.

I know what he was afraid of, he was afraid he was talking to a nutcase

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Have you ever worked far above the ground? I have. I painted a raio tower once, 150 feet tall. It was an 18 inch triangle made from tube steel in trusses. That is one kind of courage when you are are afrsif of heights as I am.

Have you ever done public speaking on controversial issues before hundreds of people? I have. I say the same things there as here. Ususally a friend of mine or another, someone who is so afraid at even listening to aspects that they will leave because of the social fear.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
see this is the problem with the "truth" seekers, i present an argument and you start talking about social fears. id have a tough time beleiving that a high steel worker would have social fears. It seems to me that you dont have a freind that you asked. I myself have talked to local union steelworkers personaly, and i have become freinds with some, i would have to say that i have done a lot more personal research and questioning on this matter and just the matter of september 11th then a majority of the people here. I dont have links to some website, i have personal coversations with experts and eye witness's. A lot of the evidence out there is awful and very missleading. The loose change video is a step back for the "truth" movement and couldnt of been done anymore poorly.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

see this is the problem with the "truth" seekers, i present an argument and you start talking about social fears. id have a tough time beleiving that a high steel worker would have social fears. It seems to me that you dont have a freind that you asked. I myself have talked to local union steelworkers personaly, and i have become freinds with some, i would have to say that i have done a lot more personal research and questioning on this matter and just the matter of september 11th then a majority of the people here. I dont have links to some website, i have personal coversations with experts and eye witness's. A lot of the evidence out there is awful and very missleading. The loose change video is a step back for the "truth" movement and couldnt of been done anymore poorly.

Yes..For the most part they all do that. Its a core technique with them. Change the subject..answer a question with a question..deflect..distract..accuse. If you have a good arguement you must work for the government..etc..etc.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

I think he was afraid when I explained that FEMA said there were steel core columns.

What did I tell you.

You are probably ignorant of what Indigenous people suffered at the hands of the US government.

He was 64 years old, retired, not an activist, not at all ready to be one.

[edit on 12-6-2006 by Christophera]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

What did I tell you.

Howard,

Do you have any evidence whatsoever from the fall of the towers showing even ONE of the 47, 1300 foot steel columns? Realize I've been asking this since the beginning of the thread and I've answered each of your questions.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It's circular and disingenuous to complain that a retired steel worker (because he's so tough?) cannot be afraid of getting involved in an apparent cover-up by the govt. It's bigger than being the only person who knows which mobster hit the police captain, e.g.

What would you do? Your easy dismissal of his explanation for this witness's fear is baseless. What happened to the Kennedys? What happened to Wellstone? What happened to Huey Long? What happened to MLK? O'Neil? How many of those who died on planes, at WTC and Pentagon were "enemies of the state"?

Life is cheap in this country. Especially if you've got a big mouth. But don't worry, you can laugh all you like provided you're on the "right" side of the argument. So you should be safe since you don't really know anything anyway. Those that do have reason to be concerned. Believe it.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattlelaw
It's circular and disingenuous to complain that a retired steel worker (because he's so tough?) cannot be afraid of ....... blah, blah, blah

It’s pointless and stupid to even consider a retired steelworker’s supposed, non-verbal, reaction to anything related to this topic.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Its rediculous to accept as valid the unsubstantiated claim of an unidentified person making a unsubstantiated comment and then kick it up a notch by speculating on why this person did or did not comment the way he or she did...and then spin it a bit more by adding something about indigenous people being scared and then be puzzled why that may be seen as ...ummm....rather thin evidence

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
And that's one reason these people refuse to come out of their holes. If Christophera posted a sworn affidavit from this guy you people would poo poo it and claim he has a liberal agenda, or that he's wacko, etc. What possible incentive do any of those old dudes have to challenge the govt. story? And yet plenty of people with knowldge do contest the official version.

www.nineeleven.co.uk...

Let's face it, you believe what you believe and you'll argue that point until doom falls. So save your ridicule for another topic.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, Chistophera has not posted an affidavit; In fact, I suspect that his story is totally made up.

What people with knowledge are you talking about, Charlie Sheen?

Foar more people with actual knowledge of structural engineering and the specifics of the WTC design have NOT come out in support of any of these wacked out theories.

I believe what I believe based on common sense, sound science and accepted engineering principles

Christopher’s theories are based on what he thinks should be true, and are not based on reality, as it has been shown over and over again in this thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

What people with knowledge are you talking about, Charlie Sheen?

Funny how there was a link provided detailing credible people from the UK. Not to mention the credible people of scholarsfor911truth. Yet you focus on Charlie Sheen.

Quote of the day: "How 'bout a little fire scarecrow?" - wicked witch of the west.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
They fire whistleblowers. They are not interested in truth. But the whistleblowers are fighting back.

A week after the April appeal hearing, Edmonds gathered more than 30 whistle-blowers from the F.B.I., C.I.A., National Security Agency, Department of Homeland Security, and other agencies to brief staffers from the House and Senate. Among the whistle-blowers were Daniel Ellsberg, who leaked the Pentagon Papers to the New York Times in 1971, and Coleen Rowley, the F.B.I. agent from Minneapolis who complained that Washington ignored local agents who in August 2001 had raised concerns about a flight student named Zacharias Moussoui, who has since admitted being an al-Qaeda terrorist.

Many of those present had unearthed apparent breaches of national security; many aid their careers had been wrecked as a result. At a press conference after the briefings, Congressman Edward Markey, Democrat of Massachusetts, praised Edmonds and her colleagues as “national heroes,” pledging that he would introduce a bill to make it a crime for any agency manager to retaliate against such individuals. Afterward, the whistle-blowers mingled over hors d’oeuvres and explored their common ground and experiences. By July, they are working to formalize their not-for-profit campaign group, the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition. “When they took on Sibel,” says Mike German, who is now the coalition’s congressional liaison, “they made the wrong woman mad.”

“I’m going to keep pushing this as long as I can, but I’m not going to get obsessional,” Edmonds says. “There are other things I want to do with my life. But the day the Iranians tried to arrest me, my father told me, “Sibel, you only live your life once. How do you choose to live? According to your principles, or in fear?” I have never forgotten those words.”

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Mod Edit: Link Added.

[edit on 15/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

It's circular and disingenuous to complain that a retired steel worker (because he's so tough?) cannot be afraid of getting involved in an apparent cover-up by the govt. It's bigger than being the only person who knows which mobster hit the police captain, e.g.

What would you do? Your easy dismissal of his explanation for this witness's fear is baseless. What happened to the Kennedys? What happened to Wellstone? What happened to Huey Long? What happened to MLK? O'Neil? How many of those who died on planes, at WTC and Pentagon were "enemies of the state"?

Life is cheap in this country. Especially if you've got a big mouth. But don't worry, you can laugh all you like provided you're on the "right" side of the argument. So you should be safe since you don't really know anything anyway. Those that do have reason to be concerned. Believe it.

how ie has a problem with generalizations, cogntitive distortions. He would deny it is a fact that often elephants are indeed afraid of mice.

My site,

algoxy.com...

has 9-11scenario.html in the /psych/ directory because our biggest problem with 9-11 is our own psychology as a people. That is all that prevents us from finding the truth, justice required to recover the principles of our Constitutional republic, our lack of an ability to reason and unify around identified common purposes.

how ie exemplifies this as perhaps an agent of destabilization through misinfo and disinfo. Do we wonder why military money developed the web and then gave it to us?

Best thing about how ie is that he fits the template for a disinfo perfectly by not even trying to explain why none of the supposed 47, 1300 foot core columns of the FEMA core are visible, let alone produce an image from the towers fall that shows those supposed "core columns". All this while how ie say, "NO" fifty different ways with no supporting evidence and I'm posting an image of what can only be the tubular, steel reinforced cast concrete core of WTC 2.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

They fire whistleblowers. They are not interested in truth. But the whistleblowers are fighting back.

A week after the April appeal hearing, Edmonds gathered more than 30 whistle-blowers from the F.B.I., C.I.A., National Security Agency, Department of Homeland Security, and other agencies to brief staffers from the House and Senate. Among the whistle-blowers were Daniel Ellsberg, who leaked the Pentagon Papers to the New York Times in 1971, and Coleen Rowley, the F.B.I. agent from Minneapolis who complained that Washington ignored local agents who in August 2001 had raised concerns about a flight student named Zacharias Moussoui, who has since admitted being an al-Qaeda terrorist.

Many of those present had unearthed apparent breaches of national security; many aid their careers had been wrecked as a result. At a press conference after the briefings, Congressman Edward Markey, Democrat of Massachusetts, praised Edmonds and her colleagues as “national heroes,” pledging that he would introduce a bill to make it a crime for any agency manager to retaliate against such individuals. Afterward, the whistle-blowers mingled over hors d’oeuvres and explored their common ground and experiences. By July, they are working to formalize their not-for-profit campaign group, the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition. “When they took on Sibel,” says Mike German, who is now the coalition’s congressional liaison, “they made the wrong woman mad.”

“I’m going to keep pushing this as long as I can, but I’m not going to get obsessional,” Edmonds says. “There are other things I want to do with my life. But the day the Iranians tried to arrest me, my father told me, “Sibel, you only live your life once. How do you choose to live? According to your principles, or in fear?” I have never forgotten those words.”

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Mod Edit: Link Added.

[edit on 15/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

We need to dissolve our differences and unify in support of the rights of citizens, employees of government, that seek to expose corruption and wrongdoing in official places. Recent decisions go against our need and cause us less and less control over what we can EVEN know about gov corruption.

www.helenair.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
And what exactly do those whistle blowers have to do with a controlled demolition.

Plenty of stuff stinks about 9-11, but that does not automatically mean there were bombs in the building. Hell, I'd even believe that the terrorists were actually sent by the Gov before I'd believe the controlled demolition hypotheses. I'd still need proof. Something lacking in most of the conspiracies surrounding 9-11.

PSA

Correlation does not equal causation.

A million coincidences does not equal evidence.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
A million coincidences does not equal evidence.

I want to ask you one question......How many coincidences on 9/11 does it take to convince you? Obviously over a million...which is about what happened that day. Think about it.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join