It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Bush...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

GWB

Thank you, Jordan. Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my Chief of Staff, Andy Card -- actually, I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident.

But I was whisked off there, I didn't have much time to think about it. And I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my Chief of Staff, who is sitting over here, walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower, America is under attack."

www.whitehouse.gov...

Was the first plane crash shown on tv? No. How could he have seen the first plane crash when no news cameras were watching the wtc untill after the plane crashed?

So, his claim in this first speech that he saw a plane crash into the WTC live on TV could mean that he saw either the first or the second WTC plane crash.

In his second speech about a month later though, he specifically says he saw a plane crash into the first WTC building which would mean he was referring to the first WTC plane crash... But no news cameras were watching to show the first crash.

Does this prove inside information?

[edit on 20-5-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think all it prooves is Bush is an idiot who will say anything to look good.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Dont forget to show where you got your information.

And... Dont forget... There was no TV in the hall or near the classroom...

President's quote from whitehouse.gov

"well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on."

From WRH

I had the opportunity to talk with Principal Gwen Rigell of Booker Elementary school for about twenty minutes. ... I asked her if in fact the President had been watching the events of 9-11 unfold on TV before he went into that classroom and she told me "Absolutely not". There was no TV in the corridor or anywhere near that classroom.

Yes, Mr. Bush is quite the liar.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
on this comment. This a big blunder isn't it? I mean a really big blunder... yet it's allowed to slip by because it is a fact that Bush is a twit and frequently speaks off the cuff and out of the side of his head??

Hmmm...

Edited to add: and the comment is still listed on the Gov. site where the transcripts of Bush addressing displaced workers...they can't really amend the comment can they... they just sit back and hope it fades. It's really curious... I am baffled as to why things like this are ignored.

It's a very dangerous precedent that's being set...where no one dare question a leader or hold a leader accountable... what a mess.

[edit on 5/20/2006 by justgeneric]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Well, we, the peons certainly do question him and have caught him in many lies, but we're not the reporters who are supposed to be asking him the tough questions.

When I write to a news source, I get a form 'thank you' letter in return and that's it. Same thing when I write my reps.

As long as Bush has supporters, and I mean the people who shield him from the news and lie for him and so on, this is the boat we travel in...

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
5) Bush saw first plane hit the WTC on 9/11
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
"...The terrorists are resourceful and so are we. And they never stop of thinking up ways to hurt our country. And neither do we..." Bush.

new topics

top topics

join