posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:35 AM
So far, of 22 replies, (Matyas' being the most recent):
1. Have you ever seen a UFO?
2. Does the 666 in barcodes mean that the end times are here?
Y=1, D=1, N=20
3. Does the Chupacabra exist?
Y=4, D=8, N=10
4. Are thought control weapons real?
Y=14, D=1, N=7
5. Is the Queen of England really a reptilian shape-shifter?
Y=2, D=1, N=19
6. Was Princess Diana assassinated?
Y=11, D=6, N=5
7. Was Mark Chapman (Lennon's killer) a mind control assassin?
Y=3, D=8, N=11
8. Are the US and UK Governments covering up what they know about UFOs?
Y=19, D=1, N=2
9. Was there a Masonic plot to ensure that the first men on the moon were Masons?
Y=1, D=3, N=18
10. Were the Twin Towers brought down with explosives?
Y=9, D=4, N=9
I think it's safe to say that thought control weapons are not concealing their own existence very well. It's not working... And a whopping HALF of
our respondents thus far have seen UFOs. Cool. A close personal friend of mine has seen about three, lucky git, but he used to live near Wells in
Somerset, UK, something of a hot spot. His most spectacular sighting was of a golden, glowing crescent shaped thing, massive in size, that floated
right over him and his friends and then whizzed off. Scared them all #less, it did.