It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sister woke up by ghost

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   
My sister woke up at 4am then looked at end of her bed, her feet were freezing even though in a quilt and there was a ghost there, he had a white hat and red scarf (could have been blood) all the rest of body was see through. She was paralyzed for a few seconds then she sat up and he turned away and dissapered.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I think i would be packing my bags and staying in a motel after that.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
She is scared of having to sleep in her room again tonight. She does have a history of seeing ghosts though, mabye something is trying to contact her? What im afraid of is that the red scarf might be blood, what would this mean?

Oh and the white hat was a baseball cap and the guy looked young inn his 20's although she said the details on his face werent that clear.

Please! Anyone with ideas about what this enitity may have been, or how to get in contact with it please reply. thanks!

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by Kalistenics]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Come on please! anyone with any knowledge at all about the paranormal would be of help.
My sister is totally scared i want to get to the bottom of this before tonight.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Maybe you can contact one of those ghost detectives. If there is one in your area. Start googling.

With the amount of ghost sightings in the U.K., there is probably one not too far away.

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm a ghost hunter, Give me all history of this house (any murders etc).
Is your sister on drugs?
hold on getting my questions out

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
No murders, and my sister isnt on any drugs, and doesnt drink.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalistenics
No murders, and my sister isnt on any drugs, and doesnt drink.

Well, she won't find any better excuse to start than this.

I would suggest a u2u to AngelaLadyS for some advice. She seems pretty well tied into the spritual world.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
How many rooms is the dwelling?
Where does this happen?
What first caught her attention?
What did she think it was at first?
Can she describe any sounds, odors, manifestations that happened?
During the account(s) what was her actions and reactions?
How did she feel?
How did the account(s) end?
What was her reactions and actions directly after the account(s)
Was there any sounds with the accout?
Does she have any hearing impairments?
Does she have and kind of hearing aid? If so was it on?
Was she actively listening at that time?
Could any sensations she felt be natural?
What were the weather conditions?
Was she really tired more so than usual?
Any prescribed meds?
Does she wear glasses?
Has she been diagosed with any mental disorders?
Has any member of the family recently died?
Does she feel depressed or nervous?
What time of the day or what circumstances did this happen?
Any Quija or seances happen inside dwelling?
Has this happened to any other person in the family or a friend?
Any religion or symbols in you house?
Finally what do you believe is happened of happening?

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by Cearbhall]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Right here goes clearball, hope this will help, and hope you can shed some light on this.

How many rooms is the dwelling? 10 rooms

Where does this happen? sister bedroom (in old house i saw a ghost in sister bedroom, and she saw a few in the old house too, but none like this one)

What first caught her attention? A tugging feeling on feet, freezing cold.

What did she think it was at first? one of us (her family) waking her up.

Can she describe any sounds, odors, manifestations that happened? no sounds or odurs. But like in first post he had a white hat and red scarf (could have been blood) all the rest of body was see through.

During the account(s) what was her actions and reactions? She was paralyzed with fear at first then she sat up and looked at it, then it turned away and dissapeared.

How did she feel? terrified and cold

How did the account(s) end? The thing dissapeared

What was her reactions and actions directly after the account(s) she didnt sleep rest of night turned light on and she told us in morning what happened.

Was there any sounds with the accout? no

Does she have any hearing impairments? no

Does she have and kind of hearing aid? If so was it on? no

Was she actively listening at that time? yes

Could any sensations she felt be natural? no

What were the weather conditions? quiet clear night.

Was she really tired more so than usual? no

Any prescribed meds? no

Do she wear glasses? contacts

Has she been diagosed with any mental disorders? no

Has any member of the family recently died? no

Does she feel depressed or nervous? no

What time of the day or what circumstances did this happen? 4am

Any Quija or seances happen inside dwelling? no (but i have been looking at the necronomicon, but havent actually done anything about it)

Has this happened to any other person in the family or a friend? Ive seen a ghost before (in old house) she has seen about 4 before

Finally what do you believe is happened of happening? dont know

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ok are you religious or your family? Do you have any symbols of the religion (crosses, holy water, etc.). Let me know.

My advise is, throw the book away or get rid of it, maybe even go as far as burning it if you can. (old metal trash can, some lighter fluid and a match, use proper safety though.)

Sometimes these type of books can attract demons and the like, they sense the book and your curiosity and try to tempt you into using such things.

Have you or your sister, take pictures of the room where this entity appeared, use 35 mm film. Have a camera on hand during sleep. Have your sister or yourself make a journal of activities (like sitings, smells etc). every time something goes down, no matter how samll. One night put talc powder on the floor in the room, you might get foot prints. (make sure you put cotton balls in the dor hinges because you don't want a person faking it) .

Humans are naturally afraid of such things, it is normal, just don't let the fear consume you. I know it is tough but, try to communicate with it. It could be contacting you for something.

I think it isn't harmful, as about 99.9% of ghosts aren't. the 0.1% is from poltergeists or demonic entities.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
your sister is unusualy perceptive and could be "wide open"
find a good counselor who knows and works with the paranormal. You can "close" down again.

\however any paranormal talents of your sister may disapear with it, so i would only recomment it when its really affecting her life

Spot

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
To Clearball:
Not religous really, no symbols around the house whatsoever.

Would a digital camera work, or does it have to be film?

To spot:
Hmmm, ill keep that in mind spot. When she gets back from work she is gonna read all this, it was her idea to post in first place.

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by Kalistenics]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well black and white 35 mm camera film is the best for taking ghost pics. Digital cameras could do just fine though too. A lot of people can doctor up digitals with Printshop or the like to look like ghosts. Not that you will do it. Let me know. Oh ask your sister to ask it to leave or you can ask it to leave, it might be that simple. Oh be polite about it. Let me know what happens. In all honesty, I really don't think it is harmful. Keep me posted.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ok will do, ill try to take photos, but will anything show up unless you can see it with your eyes? I mean could just taking a picture of where it was show it up?

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Cameras are better than our eyes, you could not see anything but, the camera can pick things up. Remember the Talc powder. Do it and see what happens. Just spread it on the floor of the room one night and make sure no ne gets in to the room.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ok, ill try it tonight and see what happens, ill post here tomorrow with info on what happens, if anything.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have a being that pulls on my feet quite often. She is a wonderful elf-like person who can appear in many forms. There is nothing to be afraid of at all.

The significance of the white hat and red scarve is something possibly only your sister would understand. Perhaps the red color was a warning of some kind, like wear a scarf for protection against the cold, or don't wear a scarf, or beware of placing things around your neck? My little elf friend uses red as a warning and white as a way of showing that something is positive or good.

The being probably won't show up again if your sister is too frightened, unless it is trying to get a message through to her or has another agenda. However the being will never hurt her in any way and only wants to help for some reason or another.

The first time the being appeared at my feet was when my foot had been seriously injured. I awoke to find the being massaging my feet and in the morning my foot was completely healed. A few other times she has appeared just to heal me in various ways. She's one of the nicest people I know and I would suggest you tell your sister there is nothing to be concerned about.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The only ghost I have ever seen that I *know* was neither a dream nor a hallucination was back when I was 16. I was about to go to bed, and as I reached over to turn out my lamp, I "felt" something looking at me and looked out over my bed and into the hallway outside my door.

It was an opaque blue figure that VERY closely resembled my late father, who died of Cancer when I was 5. I was, to put it bluntly, scared you-know-what less, and screamed "DAD!" (Calling for my stepfather who slept in the room next to mine.

He just yelled for me to go back to sleep, and by the time I peeked up out of the covers, the blue "figure" vanished. He had been wearing torn blue jeans and a flannel shirt...the same thing my father always wore in every picture I see of him. (He was a simple man, like me.)

My Grandmother has had a few experiences with ghosts, and I think that has more to do with her being native american then anything else. To type out all the stories she has told me would take years.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Sometimes these type of books can attract demons and the like, they sense the book and your curiosity and try to tempt you into using such things.

Well, I'd say it's more your mindset than the presence of the book... Sounds like YOU opened the doorway so to speak, and curious entities locked on, and came through...(or possibly just one entity, like the nearest to the doorway) Most such "doorways" are temporary (it's your focus on the subject that keeps it open) and maybe a little cold turkey break from thinking of such things, will seal it up again... Different entities have different ideas of what to do while in this realm...so who knows why it chose your sis instead...

Try a few minor techniques, such as burning sage, etc. to seal up the doorway (especially if you can find it...and your sis' room is a great starting point...) Feel around for coldspots...(could be on a wall, floor, even ceiling, or just somewhere in the space of the room) Remember, it's really your mindset in getting rid of it, more than the tools used...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join