It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Watching You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I see everything you see, hear everything you hear, touch everything you touch, taste everything you taste, and smell everything you smell.

Author: GOD

translated by GreatTech

Mod Edit: All Cap title

[edit on 19-5-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

What am I eating?
What am I drinking?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
spacedoubt, only God knows precisely what you are eating or drinking. Only God can fulfill your dreams.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Not true.
I know what I was eating, and drinking. And I am no god.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Okay, GreatTech I'll bite.

What are you translating and what is the point?

About what did you intend this thread to be?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
"wellwhatnow", I am a believer and I want other believers to know this and I want non-believers to turn to God's way. I believe God is omnipotent and omniscient in everything. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, and wisdom trandscends scientific knowledge. He has granted life as a gift and we should all be reverent and appreciative to God as He has given many gifts to everyone.

Personally, I am just a lowly human being trying with all my heart, soul, and mind to perform God's will each day.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Oh, I see. Well, good luck with that.

From the looks of it though, this thread isn't winning the hearts of many converts. Maybe you should try something else.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech I am a believer and I want other believers to know this and I want non-believers to turn to God's way. I believe God is omnipotent and omniscient in everything. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, and wisdom trandscends scientific knowledge. He has granted life as a gift and we should all be reverent and appreciative to God as He has given many gifts to everyone.

Personally, I am just a lowly human being trying with all my heart, soul, and mind to perform God's will each day.

[edit on 21/5/2006 by anglosaxon]

[edit on 21/5/2006 by anglosaxon]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Why do you want "non-believers" to turn towards your god's way? Why do you care what non believers do and think? This is why people are moving away from your beliefs.

new topics

top topics

join