It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bang, boom, pop...WWIII?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is it...I've been having these ominous portentous feelings for some time now and only realized the full scope of it recently -- they concern the date of July 4th, 2006, the day terror could strike America again! And, to add injury to insult, part of the strike may be delivered by or among the very fireworks Americans use to celibrate.

Think about it...What better day, or way could terrorists led by Rakan Ben Williams (yes, I think he is for real), pick to carry out a terror attack against the United States? Just think how demoralizing it would be for all of America, its troops and all of its allies to suffer such a devestating blow on Independence Day! And, of course it would somehow be blamed on Iran and WWIII is on...

Now...the questions that remain are these: "Just what kind of an attack will it be (nuclear, bio, etc.)?", "How will it be implemented?", and "How can such an attack be circumvented?"




posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Oh, I thought the title was the new Rice Krispies slogan or something, you know, a cereal for a more extreme generation....oh well. So is this a personal feeling, or is it based on some info you may have? Please share.



posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If there's going to be another terrorist attack on U.S. soil, it will be the governments fault for not protecting U.S. soil and Bush will lose his reliability for keeping america safe since 9/11. If he loses that fear or comfort his power will go too. I think if anything it will be an attack perpetrated by U.S./Israeli intelligence on Israel's soil using biological weapons.



posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Why just America?

Dont you know that there are a multitude of countries other than America who feel the same threat?

[edit on 19-5-2006 by Bikereddie]



posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Oh, I thought the title was the new Rice Krispies slogan or something, you know, a cereal for a more extreme generation....oh well. So is this a personal feeling, or is it based on some info you may have? Please share.


Nah, sorry, no cereal references were made or inferred. I don't have any information to link to or anything. It's just a feeling, an overwhelming one that I felt I had to share. Maybe others are sensing the same thing or something similar? I certainly hope nothing of the kind does occur and no one would be happier to be wrong in this case than I. Still, forewarned is forarmed.



posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by unconscious_war
If there's going to be another terrorist attack on U.S. soil, it will be the governments fault for not protecting U.S. soil and Bush will lose his reliability for keeping america safe since 9/11. If he loses that fear or comfort his power will go too. I think if anything it will be an attack perpetrated by U.S./Israeli intelligence on Israel's soil using biological weapons.


I agree in that the gov has not been doing enough to protect the citizens of the US. I don't know if Bush's approval rating can get much lower than its present 22% level. Why would US & Israeli intelligence pepetrate an attack on Israel? To start a war with Iran?



posted on May, 20 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
Why just America?

Dont you know that there are a multitude of countries other than America who feel the same threat?

[edit on 19-5-2006 by Bikereddie]


Yes, I am aware that there are other countries besides the US who feel the same threat. Terrorism is a worldwide problem not specific to any one country.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join