It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwashing in full effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
this is what you call brainwashing

www.bushflash.com...

remeber when they had that speech at ground zero?
Remember how Arnold Swartzaneger was there claiming his Homeland was attacked? Arnold is from Austria Making that his homeland not USA. (does anyone know what degree Arnold is in the masonic order I have pctures of him wearing rings with ancient Kabbalah symbols on them I Was wondering about his involvment in masonry)
and if you look up to guys like this then you better infrom yourself about this nazi wanna be

Now back to topic MAyor juliani and bush and arnold and a few other had some words for the traumatized People of new york and the rest of the USA that day and this video shows how subliminally they install terrorism into the brains of dissasociated people.

It is called subliminal information,Also take into consideration that all the
people watching that speech on TV or in person was very acceptable to
subliminal brainwashing their simple minds were traumatized before hand
making them disassociate from certain key concepts and when people
subliminally put thoughts in your mind Id say you have a brainwashed Peon

did Saddam attack the usa no but the speakers say he did watch the whole
show if you dont beleive me

every heard of MK ULTRA read up on the project its kinda the same conceptsMK ULTRA
the only differnec is that no drugs are used they substitute the drugs with TRAUMA...

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
That was absolutely hilarious.

It's a shame so many people decided to lap it up and integrate it into their worldview at the expense of their personal happiness and fulfillment.

The sad thing about this type of propaganda is that most people pay more attention to the speeches and the news than the reality of the situation abroad.

I've spoken with several soldiers overseas and most of them are just tired of being over there - no real horror stories like we hear about on the news.

But then again, the news isn't about telling the truth - it's all part of the machine.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Did your soldier buddies tell you how many soldiers have commited suicide in iraq?
Due to the fact that they dont agree with killing innocent men women and children?
mybe you should ask.
Or ask about the 1500 or so soldiers that went awol from iraq and took refugee status in canada.

If people could only grasp the real concepts of a war!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
Did your soldier buddies tell you how many soldiers have commited suicide in iraq?
Due to the fact that they dont agree with killing innocent men women and children?
mybe you should ask.
Or ask about the 1500 or so soldiers that went awol from iraq and took refugee status in canada.

Poor people, I feel sorry for all American soldiers forced to theese places for no good at all

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
mybe you should ask.

I think its more like 5500 or so..

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Hahaha, they cant say terrorists, its like terrist

new topics

top topics

join