It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret symbols & and there cosmic powers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Like the ones on the US dollar bill for example are part of the cosmic
language by which spiritual being s make themselves understood to one
another.The communication between spiritual beings, no matter of what ever
hierarchy, is effected intellectually by means of the so-called metaphorical
langauge. The thoughts are transferred by symbolic images acoustically,
telepathically and by emotion -- from being to being.The langauge or the
spiritual beings, being imperfect, therfore is only a partial aspect of the
cosmic language. It is magically speaking, not so eeffective since the
beings do not make use of quadripolarity when making themselves understood.
The cosmic language is the most perfect language that exists, for it is
analogous to the laws, that is. it expresses the universal laws in their
cause and effect. The cosmic language is therefore the great fiat "it shall
be"

In many writings of the freemasons and the secret societies, the lost key,
the lost word of God is much discussed.Rituals that were practised by these
societies are now largely just imitated traditionally without their deeper
sense in relation to the cosmic laws being understood. therefore the rituals
which , in the days of yore had been introduced and practiced by genuine
initiates are, naturally quite ineffective today since the key to their
correct interpretations has been lost.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

MOD NOTE: If you can't contribute to the discussion don't bother.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

One Line or less Responses or "me too" atta-boy comments contribute nothing to the discussion. These include rows of smilies, "you're wrong", or other similar short responses.

[edit on 20-5-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
there cosmic powers ?

where cosmic powers ?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Bohemien Grove Is a place where these cosmic powers are realesed well one of the many places of ritual and ceremony.
The Cremation of Care", in which the members wearing red-hooded robes, cremate a coffin effigy of "Dull Care" at the base of a 40 foot owl altar, realeasing all of the negative cosmic energies.
The ceremony has changed alot since times do change and peopel cant burn babies anymore and such things like that.
It is a cosmic power being realesed by their God MOLOCH and releiving them of the dull care in the world part of their cosmic powers.

If you dont know what bohemian grove is educate yourself on it.
The god worshipped there is named MOLOCH he was an ancient fire deity, of a common type worshipped throughout a Canaan generally, and Phoenicia particularly.
Molech was a fire-god and many things were sacrificed to him by burning. Ancient sources mention food and drink, birds and animals, and of course, humans occasionally. However, the practice most spoken of was the sacrifice of young children to the fires of Molech.
Now the people that frequent this place are by the mast majority they all claim to be Christians eg. Georg bush sr and jr Ronald ragen richard nixon and many other i will not name here but anywyas if these people consider themselves to be good people in the public eye and praise the lord and even TAKE ORDERS FROM GOD himself as George W Bush did before the attack on a sovereign
nation, Well in my eye's these people are lying sacks of LIES to portray yourself as a Good wholesome person to teh public and then participate in secret rituals that were only know publicly since 2002 around well Id say we have some kind of Crazy two faced Lying sacks of lies running the world now wouldnt you>?
And does thismake you feel good about your country and its leader or does it make you worry?
that is the true question.

Leviticus 20:2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.

Leviticus 20:3 And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he hath given of his seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name.

Leviticus 20:4 And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not:

Leviticus 20:5 Then I will set my face against that man, and against his family, and will cut him off, and all that go a whoring after him, to commit whoredom with Molech, from among their people.

By practicing these acient traditions at the grove
these people commit blasphemy against the so called god they worship in the eyes of the people of USA and the rest of the world.

[edit on 20-5-2006 by seridium]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Do you have any kind of proof that these rituals are being practised by the leaders you speak of? I've seen the very grounds where a holocaust camp once stood. Does this mean that I would like to persecute Jews and do so at any given opportunity? It is a place of Biblical reference, what is wrong with a person of faith visiting?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
type Bohemian grove into Google bud ALex jones Snuck in and recorded the Ceremony I speak of after he busted there cover they the bohiemians released a book to the public having picture's of mock ritural so they say from the 1950 picture of george bush and sr and jr talking togther at the so very important speeches that are held there.
pics of nixon and regan there.
Stories of the A bomb original decision was made in the grove.
Thsi place is for prominet people from all over the world.
The men there dress up like women and put on play like shows. all kinds of wierd shtuff.
Watch the video found here
or find it on a peer to peer network or something its around

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Have you looked into the grove and its members yet?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   

seridium

I have read a little about the grove but find that most people are unwilling to accept that it's really a meeting place for the powerful.

Can you tell me about the what decision was made and who made it?

I heard that presidents past & present have attended, and you cant get much higher status than that can you.

What do YOU believe the true agenda of the grove is?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi

seridium

I have read a little about the grove but find that most people are unwilling to accept that it's really a meeting place for the powerful.

Can you tell me about the what decision was made and who made it?

I heard that presidents past & present have attended, and you cant get much higher status than that can you.

What do YOU believe the true agenda of the grove is?

The agenda is quite simple its a place for them to hang out and shoot the #, talk about capitail gain on a grandular scale, its a good place to have meetings about globalization, and im sure after the talking is all done Im sure they party, they oviously have ceremonies of some sort there like th eCremation of Care. They worship fasle gods in these ceremonies, which in return makes them very decietful in the public eye, but I guess to people like you its just nothign to concern yourself about hey, kinda liek the amtrac detainment facilities lol

You'll live your entire lives never knowing how you've been had. It is what
sheep do.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by seridium]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
seridium

but I guess to people like you its just nothign to concern yourself about hey, kinda liek the amtrac detainment facilities lol

sheep do.

You seem to have knowledge about whats really going on in the world. I know most of us are just sheep but I feel that you have a responsible role to play and you should be sharing your knowledge and helping us 'sheep' wake up and see the world for what it is.

I would be very grateful if you could enlighten me and share some information regarding my original questions:

"Can you tell me about the what decision was made and who made it?"
&
"What do YOU believe the true AGENDA of the grove is? "

thanks bud !

[edit on 2-3-2007 by cain-diedhi]

[edit on 2-3-2007 by cain-diedhi]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi
seridium

but I guess to people like you its just nothign to concern yourself about hey, kinda liek the amtrac detainment facilities lol

sheep do.

I would be very grateful if you could enlighten me and share some information regarding my original questions:

"Can you tell me about the what decision was made and who made it?"
&
"What do YOU believe the true AGENDA of the grove is? "

thanks bud !

Here are a few links that can elaborate my theory, google has many answers to what I ramble on about and I think it should be up to you to find the answers you seek, but thsi time I will give you the button to look.

The Bohemian Grove and The Nuclear Weapons Industry: Some Connections

where Edward Teller and others in the Manhattan Project mapped out the atomic bomb in the autumn of 1942.

Now the agenda part well the agenda there could be to get many prominent people there that can an will make change on a grandular scale, at this grove there are what they cal lakeside speeches where they discuss alot of worldly issues read this article it will explain...

Lakeside Talks
Entertainment is not the only activity at the Bohemian Grove. For a little change of pace, there is intellectual stimulation and political enlightenment every day at 12:30 p.m. Since 1932 the meadow from which people view the Cremation of Care also has been the setting for informal talks and briefings by people as varied as entertainers, professors, astronauts, business leaders, cabinet officers, future presidents, and former presidents.

(click to enlarge)
The cabinet officers, politicians, generals, and governmental advisers are the rule rather than the exception on weekends. Figures from the worlds of art, literature, and science are more likely to make their appearance during the weekdays of the encampment, when Grove attendance may drop to four or five hundred (since the 1960s many of the members only come to the Grove for the weekends because they cannot stay away from their corporations and law firms for the full two weeks).

Members vary as to how interesting and informative they find the Lakeside Talks. Some find them useful, others do not, probably depending on their degree of familiarity with the topic being discussed. It is fairly certain that no inside or secret information is divulged, but a good feel for how a particular problem will be handled is likely to be communicated. Whatever the value of the talks, most members think there is something very nice about hearing official government policy, orthodox big-business ideology, and new scientific information from a fellow Bohemian or one of his guests in an informal atmosphere where no reporters are allowed to be present.

Politicians apparently find the Lakeside Talks especially attractive. "Giving a Lakeside" provides them with a means for personal exposure without officially violating the injunction "Weaving spiders, come not here." After all, Bohemians rationalize, a Lakeside Talk is merely an informal chat by a friend of the family.

Some members, at least, know better. They realize that the Grove is an ideal off-the-record atmosphere for sizing up politicians. "Well, of course when a politician comes here, we all get to see him, and his stock in trade is his personality and his ideas," a prominent Bohemian told a New York Times reporter who was trying to cover Nelson Rockefeller's 1963 visit to the Grove for a Lakeside Talk. The journalist went on to note that the midsummer encampments "have long been a major showcase where leaders of business, industry, education, the arts, and politics can come to examine each other."'

There's no better witness to the importance of Lakeside Talks than President Richard M. Nixon. He accords them a prominent role in his memoirs, RN: The Memoirs of Richard Nixon (Grosset & Dunlap, 1978). He begins with an account of future President Dwight D. Eisenhower's appearance at the Grove. After noting he had met Ike briefly in 1948, he says that he had a chance to take his measure when the well-liked general came to the Bohemian Grove to give a Lakeside Talk:

"In the summer of 1950, I saw him at even closer quarters at the Bohemian Grove, the site of the annual summer retreat of San Francisco's Bohemian Club, where each year members of this prestigious private men's club and their guests from all over the country gather amidst California's beautiful redwoods. Herbert Hoover used to invite some of the most distinguished of the 1,400 men at the Grove to join him at his "Cave Man Camp" for lunch each day. [Nixon was a member, too.] On this occasion Eisenhower, then president of Columbia University, was the honored guest. Hoover sat at the head of the table as usual, with Eisenhower at his right. As the Republican nominee in an uphill Senate battle, I was about two places from the bottom."
Nixon next refers to Lakeside Talks in the context of his second run at the presidency in 1967. He was now suspect goods after failing to win in 1960, so he had to prove himself all over again. A Lakeside Talk was a key setting, the start of his comeback, he says:

"If I were to choose the speech that gave me the most pleasure and satisfaction in my political career, it would be my Lakeside Speech at the Bohemian Grove in July 1967. Because this speech traditionally was off the record it received no publicity at the time. But in many important ways it marked the first milestone on my road to the presidency."

you can read more here from the source
source

The true agenda i would say is information to be spread through the elite mindset, to instill illusions in people mindsets etc...

top topics

join