It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the world as we know it: Microsoft + Disney

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2002 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I can see the headlines already....

"Donald Duck Found Dead With Marjuana Paraphanelina (sp?) in Apartment"

"Toy Avalanche in Toys-R-Us Store Triggers Immediate FEMA Response"

"Mickey Mouse Found Dead In Drug Raid on Colombian Druglords House"

posted on Oct, 27 2002 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Usama bin Ladin was Eighth Dwarf!

posted on Oct, 27 2002 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The thing I hated most about Disney's theme parks is that they not only charge you to get in the gate, but you have to spend out the @$$ to buy the tickets for the rides too.

I've been to other theme parks that would only charge at the gate, but then the rides & attractions were free (You still had to pay for the food, drinks & souveneirs though, but I expected at least that much).

Now the two most efficient rip-off artists are combining forces?

Next thing you know, Disney will require that everyone (even the minors) to sign & pay for liscensing to be able to wear Mickey Mouse hats or shirts...

posted on Oct, 28 2002 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Not only that MD but if you didnt register your shirt online - it would cease to function after a month.

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 08:42 AM
link   
MD....

Huh??? Which park are you talking about, I've been to those in Orlando three times and all rides were always free... Always...
Is this recently so??? Because the last time I went was 10 years ago...

posted on Oct, 29 2002 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You know what's a real conspiracy???

Mickey Mouse with a World Series Championship..... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The last time I went was when still a kid; During my Dad's 2 week vacation time. I'm talking about 30 years ago (Give or take a couple of years; Memory isn't all that good *that* far back
).

The rides were free? What do you think was needed to get ahold of those "E" tickets...And what was the only attractions where they could be used?

It took money to buy those ticket books & the *only* place they could be used was on the rides (And a few of the most "premium" shows).

Not to mention that the food & souveniers cost money too...

It was fun but *very* expensive for the family. But I didn't care about money back then...That might give you an indication of my approximate age at that time.

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Then you went when it was just beginning.. I went in 1985, 1987 and 1992 and all rides were always free!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2002 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I can remember even being amazed that the rides were free.. Because I was a customed to going to coney islands where all rides did have a fee...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join