It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 3-D Analysis of 1965 Heflin UFO Photos Shows Small Model

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Enkidu

Paleeeeeeeeze. Skepticism is a religion and you are a 'religious' zealot!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hello everybody

How do you explain that the analysis of photos never showed only one trace of string having served to suspend the model ?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Enkidu

Hello

I wanted to know why any evidence of string where not detected by the deep analysis of original photos. I deeply wonder this.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
From reading the 2000 PDF report Heflin was on Walnut Avenue given that the shadows of the telephone poles fall to the left and Walnut Avenue runs WNW to ESE. the Smoke ring was seen roughly at the intersection of Walnut Avenue and Myford road. So the location of Heflin in the above post must be adjusted for his location.

The original position of the images #2 and #3 for stereo viewing are posted wrongly, which is why so many said they were having trouble getting them into stereo. #2 should be on the left side and #3 should be on the right, opposite of what they are in the first post. You only really see this discrepancy plainly on the left side of the images and you will notice that the wing on the window and mirror correctly go 3-D when placed with the #2 image on the left side of the pairing.
edit on 12-10-2011 by majicbar because: bad typing, extraneous number 3

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
For 3D analysis, this should be ideal. It's a two-photo set claimed to be shot steroscpically in 1870. Just color and don 3D glasses. This supposedly predates the UFO flap of the 1890s! I don't know when UFO photo hoaxing began.

www.ufocasebook.com...

Source and explanation:
ufocasebook.com...
edit on 13-10-2011 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join