It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Files on tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
UFO Files: UFO Hunters
Friday, May 19 at 5pm **TONIGHT**

On the History Channel

"They look to the stars, to Earth, and within the human body. They are the UFO research elite that seeks answers to the mysteries of the UFO phenomenon. Their determination, attitude, and methodologies stand strong against ridicule and disbelief. In the end, UFO hunters exhibit scientific evidence that pushes the boundary of modern-day thinking. At annual conferences, they share findings and are often stunned by the commonality of their cases. Follow UFO hunters as they search for UFOs and investigate crash sites. Their hunts for physical evidence of UFOs and alien life forms sometimes end up as global wild goose chases, but there are other times, when what they find is just too intriguing....and might just prove that it is possible that we are not alone in the universe."

Heads up!!!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow it's on in 10 minutes at 11am too !

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
UFO Files: UFO Hunters
Friday, May 19 at 5pm **TONIGHT**

On the History Channel

"They look to the stars, to Earth, and within the human body. They are the UFO research elite that seeks answers to the mysteries of the UFO phenomenon. Their determination, attitude, and methodologies stand strong against ridicule and disbelief. In the end, UFO hunters exhibit scientific evidence that pushes the boundary of modern-day thinking. At annual conferences, they share findings and are often stunned by the commonality of their cases. Follow UFO hunters as they search for UFOs and investigate crash sites. Their hunts for physical evidence of UFOs and alien life forms sometimes end up as global wild goose chases, but there are other times, when what they find is just too intriguing....and might just prove that it is possible that we are not alone in the universe."

Heads up!!!

5pm EST? or what?... id like to know so i can watch it

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I just watched the UFO Hunter episode.
I thought it was very good. Makes you want to train to become an investigator for MUFON.
Only segment I wasn't too enthusiastic about was crop circles.
The self described "metaphysical" aspect.

There is an episode of Modern Marvels on right now talking about detecting ET life.
They just had some asshat from SETI saying there is no coverup.

BFO

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I just watched the History Channel UFO Hunter program. I was pleased to find information that I had not seen recycled a zillion times on other programs. They might have a crowd pleaser if this is a new series. So, ummh, does anyone out there have an email address to contact Dr. Roger Leir? I'd be willing to let him extract the metallic implant in my arm that was discovered by my family doctor aboiut 15 years ago. My doc tried to extraxt it under local aneasthesia back then. It curled up and went deeper into my arm. He was still digging away at it and admitted that it seemed to be going deeper. Maybe he was just a klutz. But, I got nausea and the room started spinning, so I told him to just forget it. It is still there today. I had it x-rayed again about three years ago because I was going to get an MRI and they wanted to know if I had any metal implants. They figured it was small enough to not be a problem for the MRI. Anyway, It was curled, unlike the x-ray from 15 years ago. I still have the x-ray of the more recent x-ray. Well, nobody seems to think it's a problem. But it is kind of wierd. If there is anyway to hook up with Dr. Leir's research, I figured I might as well provide my data. Anybody have his email?

new topics

top topics

join