It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Diary Contest (Winners Announced)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Mine's in. It ain't pretty. It's got almost nothing artistic in it really. It's just me, and melodramatic as it sounds, it happened that way (which probably explains why I'm such a jerk).

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The contest will close at midnight eastern time tonight, so you still have a few hours to get your entries in. Winners will be announced on Monday, June 5th.

Good luck to all our participants.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The judges scores have been tabulated and.....

The Winners Are:

First Place: darkelf
Precious Moments

Second Place: Loam
Next Time Diary

Third Place: nrky
NrKy&Renmei- What am I in this life?

Congratulations to our winners and well done to all our participants. If you would like your score, please send me a u2, I'll try to add a comment to each entry. Thank you all for your participation, it was fun reading for myself and the other judges.

almost forgot, Honorable Mentions goes to lombozo, mojoforsale and edenkai

[edit on 6-5-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Congrats to all winners!

Alot of great entries, so this win should taste sweet.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Congrats to all.

Imo three great choices.

Cheers
M4S

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Congratulations to all the winners. This was one heck of a contest and I enjoyed all the entries.

WTG folks.

wupy

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Congratulations everyone!

And thank you to the judges!
There are some real gems that were submitted, so I know it must have been hard to make the final selections.

(If your reading this and have never participated in one of these writing contests, make sure you do! They're real fun, and help put the real world on pause... I know of no better way to do that then with my ATS friends.
)

[edit on 5-6-2006 by loam]

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
well done those that won, i cetainly found this great to do

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Thank you to the judges and all well-wishers. I consider it an honor as I was up against some very tough competition. Congratulations to the other winners and honorable mentions. Everyone did a fantastic job. We certainly have a great group of writers here at ATS. Keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Good job guys! Great to see some brilliant works posted to ATS.

Surprised that I actually made the top three, to be honest, lol! Third, in my first competition.
heheh

Looking forward to seeing the next lot of entries for the upcoming competition that's in the works. Good luck to all!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join