It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans evolving?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think that the grays are SO close to us that its too close,

i think we are the grays but in the futer, if life on another planet evolved with no-out side interfeance from other worlds,

thely look alot diffrent....

if you look at the info, we are turning into the grays.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Maybe grays are some hybrid between us and the dolphins. If we continue to pollute our waters I wonder if the dolphins will start holding us responsible. I have always seen dolphins as one the most intelligent creatures on this planet, they ride waves and have sex for fun, that is a way better life than most humans live.

Some people do not like different races breeding, come on people. Mixing up the gene pool if I remember from biology will help out the gene pool. Not to mention there are many beautiful people who have a mixed heritage.

No one responded about the webbed digits and extra digit genes. Both are dominate and if people carrying them continue to breed they will stay around maybe even spread depending on how succesful those carring the gene are at breeding.

I think it is a possibility of new races of humans that are adapted for what they do, like in the US a lot of people are lazy and fat and they're offspring are likely to be the same. There are also a lot of people who are into working out and keeping their body fit and their offspring will likely do the same. There is already a difference between the two and I imagine in future generations there will be more of a spread. It is unlikely that athlete will breed with a couch potato so their genes/lifestyles are not going mix and we get 2 seperate gene pool/lifestyles.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Stupid computer made me double post!

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by jrod]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
That being said, I'm sure that Humans, like any other animal, follow the same basic principles of evolution. We evolve, and change, as time goes on. I've heard that eventually, the Human race will evolve the pinky finger right out of existence, as it's no longer necessary. However, I'd contest that, what with the massive use I'm getting out of mine right now, as I'm speaking to you.

I think that's all I have to say on it, then. Peace.

I actually posted something about this earlier in this thread. I have a twist to the Pinky Evolution Theory. Instead of the pinky falling off or whatever. What if instead the Pinky changed and relocated lower on the hand and became a Second Thumb on each hand!! Then you'd have 2 independant thumbs and 3 fingers. Just think about the added amount of manipulation your hands could then do to things. (Except maybe typing. We'd have to change the keyboard I guess.)

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
I think that life is going to get different in the next thousand years. The only thing slowing us down right now is our mind, it needs to evolve.

You are correct Eagle, the humans are evolving spiritually, but the changes will be a lot sooner then you think.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
as i have have learned we all come from dark africa..

we have white humans with blue eyes and blond hair becouse they survived the last ice age... a polarfox is white for a good reason. it doesnt get seen by its preditors or its pray.
So it survives. we call that natural selection. i guess?

As to the webbed digits.. I know that the gene for green peas is recessive......yet there are a lot more green than brown ones in the field..
genetica anyone?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I know it's easy to say when you're stuck in the middle of a race yourself, but I actually think that in a lot of ways, humans aren't evolving any more simply because of the nature of our culture.

Survival of the fittest doesn't apply any more when national health services keep EVERYONE alive. That's not something I'm against necessarily - I've got asthma so I'd probably be dead if it wasn't for the NHS over here in Britain....BUT from an objective point of view, it'd be better for the race if I and people like me weren't allowed to carry on passing down our defective genes. Just seems to me that we're sustaining the ill, making ourselves even more ill with bizarre lifestyles ingesting poison, skipping exercise and absorbing various manmade waves from all over the place...doesn't seem like we're following the old Darwinian system. Hell we're all allowed to be alive - fittest or not!
I quite like it though.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Humans have to evolve so we can adapt to our environment. It takes millions of years for are features to change and who knows what humans will look like in 3 million years.
If we didn't evolve we would have died out million of years ago.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yes, the "disappearance of the blondes" is a myth. It was an April Fool's story that got believed. Check out the details at www.snopes.com...

And yes, we're still evolving -- growing taller (and if the recent article in the magazine, THE SKEPTIC, is correct, we may be getting smarter.) Our jaws are changing -- most people have to have their wisdom teeth removed.

Could we do the frog-fingered thing? Perhaps -- if the trait was seen as desirable by a group of people.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
The blonde and blue eyed will disappear due to low birth rates due to prosperity and interbreeding due to high immigration.

The onslaught of globalism and liberalism means the destruction of the family unit and the eventual destruction of the white man.

Unless the average person wakes up first of course.
Honestly. What the hell does it matter what color your skin or eyes are? Seriously now.
That has nothing to do with who you are.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
All people in all races must set forth some types of parameters for proper breeding to insure the continuance of said race. The americanization of the planet will eventually breed out all indivdual races. This was one of the unwritten plans that the creaters of this country set in motion with the birth of this country. Pure blood lines must be sought out and preserved in each and every race or extinction of said race will occur. The term I use to sum it up is : RACIAL GENOCIDE THRU FORCED RACIAL INTEGRATION. That would be the american melting pot. The american is the mut of the world. I'm proud to be an American, living in the most liberal economic prison in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join