It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians more accepting of ET life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Science in Christian Perspective: UFOs - Food for Thought by Raymond E. Fowler

"As Christians face the serious implications posed by the ushering in of the space age and the UFO problem, they should not lose sight of the fact that the foundational truths of the Bible have always triumphed in the face of new knowledge. Christians and adherents of all faiths should come to this realization: Increased knowledge of the universe, coupled with a possible contact with intelligent extraterrestrial beings, may well enrich man's understanding of his particular place and purpose in the universe as related to God and His unfathomable creation."

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
So much for the 1950's "conservative" logic that Religious institutions could not handle an ET disclosure by our goverment. I think Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus are pretty open to other extraterrestrial life that may exist in the Universe. It may even help stop conflict once people realize there is plenty of "space" out there and we are not alone in the Universe. Technology brings the world closer together but it should also help expand our horizons. There are resources on other planets. Plenty of space in the solar system. Suppressed technology = conflict not national security. If a species does not adapt to a changing environment it becomes extinct. Destroying your environment with war and pollution will make you extinct.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I think nowadays, everybody is just waiting for the right time to come.

For me, everybody in our time NOW is more open to the idea that we are not the only living creature in the universe.

So, bring them on! Show yourselves!!!

join