It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Masonry and the Templars Knights...connected to S&B, Illuminati, and more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
So I was listening to a man by the name of Jim Marrs the other night on C2C who is quite the expert of history of secret societies...

He told the story of the Templars Knights robbing the Solomon Temples of it's many treasures, which included much knowledge of technology and more..these treasures were eventually brought to France by the Templars...eventually, the Nazi's raided these treasures from France(could easily be the same group under a new regime/name), the Nazi's were found to be experimenting with all sorts of unfamiliar technology..some involving electromagnetic fields..

I think we all know that Germany is a big part of the Illuminati..

What he also mentioned was of Skull and Bones..and the significance of 322..this represents the 322nd chapter of the German Illuminati..no surprise Bush and Kerry are of s&b and much of america today represents nazi germany..also with their facination with such ancient treasures, also not a surprise they are excavating constantly in the Middle East..and also raiding those Iraq museums..wonder what they could be looking for..

Marrs also brought up that the Windsors of the UK have actually changed their name from their German bloodlines..I think the name was bottenburg...he also mentioned that Bush and Kerry are related bloodlines to the Windsors

now what I would wonder before is how the masons play into this, the symbolism really caught my attention with this..for mason lovers..how credible is this symbolism in relation to masonry? do you accept the origins from the knights templars?

the rose of the templars knights also display a connection to the rosicrucians

there's the templars knight cross..(also used by the teutonic knights)

I've also come across this and if the Masons do indeed value Solomon's temple this much it again speaks of its connections to the Templars Knights...could these ancient artifacts be where a majority of the information comes from that is shared in the higher degrees?

also you can't forget things such as..

edit- also there was a show on A&E last night about the Templars Knights and how they infiltrated Masonry..assuming all in light of the da vinci code stuff..covered a lot more stuff too (like many of the biblical stories come from the times of Sumer, Jesus=Horus, etc)

so while there are some good people in masons who probably aren't too informed of what goes on in the higher degrees..is free masonry really what it's cracked up to be..what could really be going on here..these connections really do raise a lot of questions

[edit on 19-5-2006 by invisibleplane]

[edit on 19-5-2006 by invisibleplane]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
not one single reply yet? no one finds this interesting?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleplane

now what I would wonder before is how the masons play into this, the symbolism really caught my attention with this..for mason lovers..how credible is this symbolism in relation to masonry? do you accept the origins from the knights templars?

The legend about a link between Masonry and the Templars is sort of apocryphal. No real evidence exists for it.

In the mid-to-late 18th century, all sorts of new Templar degrees were popping up in Masonry, but before this all there were, were the three Blue Lodge degrees which do not mention the Knights Templar.

Anything's possible, but personally, I remain skeptical.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleplane
not one single reply yet? no one finds this interesting?

Yes actually, very interesting. But I was put off replying because I have seen most or all of the pictues you posted on freemasonrywatch so I was somewhat suspicious of your motives.

Believe it or not there are some people out there who have it in the for the freemasons, so I have to be cautious. I'm trying to keep away from mason-bashing threads but as you can see from elsewhere in the section I'm not always successful.

My apologies to you if I've read this wrong...

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
first as I recall the royal family of the UK changed their name ca. WWI to distance themselves from their German relatives( as I recall Czar Nicholas was also a cousin).
Their name was ( again as memory serves) Saxe-Coburg.

Jim Marrs

any relation to Texe ?

I think we all know that Germany is a big part of the Illuminati..

No actually Bavaria. they were seperate countries. Most as I recall Austrians opposed
the Nazis. Believe it or not the story told in the 60's movie The Sound of Music is true.
Or at least based on a true story. There are still a couple of the Von Trapp children living in this country.

there's the templars knight cross..(also used by the teutonic knights)

and the Knights Hospitaler, just different color schemes.

also there was a show on A&E last night about the Templars Knights and how they infiltrated Masonry..assuming all in light of the da vinci code stuff

Most of these theories were about long before TDVC. As ML said there is no verifiable proof of the association. There is some IMO credible evidence,
I repeat evidence that a connection exists. However the atbest tenious connections that early "masonic historians" tried to make have left later connections always in question.

Now all that being said, If you are really worried about an "Illuminati type" organization trying to take over the world you might want to take a gander atthis
article.

top topics

join