It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inaccurate points calculation...[bug]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I have been running on low points lately. I just made a posting, and had 150 points. I purchased text color for 150 points, using 'combined points'. I now have 15 combined points still.

Maybe my math is wrong, but 150 - 150 = 0, or is this some new math?

I should have 0 points, but have 15. Not that it matters greatly, just wanted to point it out. (No pun intended)

[edit on 5/19/2006 by Mechanic 32]

[edit on 5/19/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Maybe someone gave you a WATS vote. That's worth 20 points, and you had 20 ATS points when I read your post.

At least you're not complaining about a lack of points!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Maybe someone gave you a WATS vote. That's worth 20 points, and you had 20 ATS points when I read your post.

At least you're not complaining about a lack of points!

No, no complaints here. I know how to get points if I need them. But actually they are valueless, unless you need to make a purchase in the ATS store.

Just bringing up this flaw.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Maybe some people replied to threads you created.

Maybe it's a glitch in the Matrix. Did you experience any feelings of de ja vu just before the points appeared? Did you say "whoa" when you saw them there? And are you badly in need of acting lessons?

Maybe the points were transfered to your account by the sole surviving daughter of the Nigerian former General Commissioner of the Economy whose father perished in a plane crash. All you need to do is forward your banking details and Social Security Number to the points transferer and the remaining 17.5 million points will be transfered to a member account of your choice.

But if you don't want those 15 points, you could always donate them to a worthy cause. There are thousands of new members in the point-famine-ravaged Freshman's Forum who urgently need your help. With your small donation of just 2.5 points a day, a new member will be able to buy fresh colors for their mini-profile text. Call WorldPoint Member Sponsors on 555-WHATSTHEPOINT and make a difference today.

[edit on 2006-5-19 by wecomeinpeace]

new topics

top topics

join