It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is OUR Fence after all.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xander68
Mexico is yelling and screaming about human rights and their rights to come into the USA, but the Mexican government would never allow Americans to illegally migrate there (not that we would want to)

If they are so high and mighty about human rights, why not change things in their own country?

Also I find it laughable that they are threatening to sue us in our own courts over this.

It is funny, or not so, that the head of the UN department on Immigration is ..... yes thats right folks.... Mexico.

It was reported that as of 2006, Mexico had the HARSHEST Immigration policies of the UN nations. Yet they want us to open our borders. HMMMMMM

And as for the 9th Circuit? What a joke!!! LIberal is not the name I would use, but to save my points I'll use that one. I would actually feel safe in describing them as the anti-american court.

Did you all know that they are also to most overturned court in the land?

Makes you wonder.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Want to see how your Senator voted?

Here it is. No matter what your side is, you can see if he voted for you or not.

www.senate.gov...

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I like the thing about all you need for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Funny, how everybody on this board is guilty of that.

Nice sig baby. keep doing no thing dog.

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Not everyone is guilty of that.

And that is a fact.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
"Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses"..... How can we live up to that dream when people resent the desperate who come here for a new life? Hatred of forigners has been rampant in America ever since Chief Powahatan turned to his daughter Pokahantas upon seeing the English for the first time and said..."Well there goes the neighborhood." The thing is the path to immrigration and citizenship has essentially been put up for sale, if you have the money to come here and do things the right way, which means having enough cash to pay all the various fees (i.e. buy you citizenship) for the visa's, green cards and the like, you are (even then) grudgingly welcome. But what about the poor, the desititute who want exactly the same thing, a better life for their familes, but do not have the means? What is left there for them to do but to risk their lives sneaking across the border to become slaves to wal-mart and macdonalds and then to send every penny back home...God bless em...something is deeply immoral and wrong about all this.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Grover,
You are not incorrect in your statement.
My biggest issue is that the world is not as it was when we coined those words many years ago. Back then I could get in a fight and expect to buy the guy a drink after, not go to the hospital for a gunshot wound.

I just think the hypocrisy of searching, me, at an airport, but allowing how? many illegals over the border daily is ridiculous to the sublime.

Yes we are a nation of immigrants, yet we are a nation. Sovereign and all. As such we not only have the right to protect our borders, we have an obligation.

The numbers, the statistics are staggering and if allowed to continue, the simple act of them sending the BILLIONS of dollars back to Mexico, WILL destroy our economy.

Take a look at some of the other countries immigration rules. Mex. in particular has rules more stringent than any other in this hemisphere.

Semper

top topics

<< 1   >>

join