It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did I just hire a hybrid? or something else?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
First off a bit of a background on myself and then a background on my employee.
I'm a 17 year old genius, graduated high school at 16, and I'm already enrolled in college and a manager where I work.
My grandpa and I both share similar strange qualities- that is we're both very empathic (can read people's emotions) somewhat pyschic, and extremely aware of our surroundings (can tell when someone has entered the room if they weren't seen or heard).
Awhile back we hired a new guy at work. I'm the head chef at a Sushi and Korean Barbecue resturaunt, but despite this I only train the new guys, I don't have any say in who gets hired and who gets fired.
So, they hire a new guy, and the instant I see him (haven't even talked to him) I have this gut feeling of "Stay the away from him!" he was a very eager learner, and despite his first few major screw ups, he was/is a good worker. I continued to have this strange horrible gut feeling, and even brought it up with my grandpa who was there the same day he was hired. Actually he brought it up. He called me the next day and said "So what'd you think of the new guy?" I said "I have this bad feeling about him" his reply was that he had the same feeling and that's why he called me up. We talked about it a bit and then he said he'd call and tell my boss. Turned out- my boss had the same feeling about him and told his wife (Who is the manager) to keep an eye on him.
So the days pass and he never does anything terribly bad (other than the occasional screwing up on orders). We've grown a little talkative towards each other (at first I was very cold towards him and trying to keep my distance), and today he told me a weird story.
He told me that one time the police went to his home and got him (I kept asking him why they went there in the first place but he wouldn't say). He said that they took him in took fingerprint tests, and he said he wouldn't shut him up so they did everything they could to make him shutup. Here's where it gets a bit funny and "crack-pot" ish. He said a strange man came in the room to distract him, and when he looked at the man, the people who were fingerprinting him poked his finger with something. He said he thought maybe they put a tracking device in him, or something to make him shutup, he also said "maybe they were trying to get ahold of my DNA" I asked him what was so special about his DNA, and he said that he was born with more DNA unlocked than normal humans do. I remember something in an article I read awhile back (infact it was on ATS I believe) about 3 strands or something that are unlocked in our DNA and that we can open up a fourth or fifth one.
He basically explained that same thing to me, and said that he has four instead of three. I joked and said "Maybe you're a hybrid" and he gave me this dead serious look and said "I've thought about that before."

So now I'm wondering what this guy is- why I had horrible feelings about him (and still do), why the government wanted his DNA (or whatever they did to him), and if he's human or not. Just bounce some ideas off of me so we can discuss this guy, and maybe me and my grandpa too, I wonder about us sometimes too O.O

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Wow interesting story there. I'm really interested in alien/UFO phenomena. If this really is true, I gotta say you're pretty lucky to have met a possible hybrid. Aliens of course apparently are trying to create human alien hybrids. But I always thought the aliens kept the hyrids with them. I've always wanted to be abducted.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
But I always thought the aliens kept the hyrids with them.

Yeah, thats what I always thought too, or atleast figured he'd atleast know for sure whether he was or not.

unless they're pooping out alien hybrid babies and mixing them into our gene pool.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mbuhir
unless they're pooping out alien hybrid babies and mixing them into our gene pool.

The thought of anyone pooping in my pool is an unpleasant thought.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well if this DNA stuff is true couldnt it also be a result of a natural mutation?

I dont really know much about this Extra DNA strand stuff you mentioned, last time I checked DNA was always made up of 2 strands

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Read through this and see if it jostles some memory in you.

en.wikipedia.org...

Are you thinking of 23 chromosomes? Maybe something else? Take a read and see if you can recall it.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
Read through this and see if it jostles some memory in you.

en.wikipedia.org...

Are you thinking of 23 chromosomes? Maybe something else? Take a read and see if you can recall it.

Bingo, the 23 Chromosones.

And here's that article from the ATS archives I remembered, I read this back in 2000 I think, not sure if it even makes sense anymore, but what he said brought this to mind.

Bear in mind that today this article seems like 90% hogwash.
The ATS article

edit: after reading the article again I was laughing. It's pure crap, even if it does have some good advice. But like I said, what my employee said sounded a lot like the thing this article was talking about

[edit on 19-5-2006 by Mbuhir]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Your a 17 year old genius working as a manager at a sushi restaurant?

Seems like a waste of talent dont you think? I'll be putting this one in the file with the other 300 BS hoax threads that have been started recently. You even began your story damn near the same way they did.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability

Seems like a waste of talent dont you think?

How is that a waste of talent? People who know me consider me genius, I'm manager of a steak, seafood, pasta place, maybe that's what he LIKES to do, I know I love to grill beautiful steaks and salmon and create daily specials that are off the hook, as well as leading my troops through battle on busy weekends. I've worked in i-lost-track-of-how-many high tech industries. I made about $3000/day debugging assembly code and troubleshooting analog hardware back when i was 16. (after dropping out of high school) I'd rather flip burgers than work in tech fields anyday, one day soon all the tech in the world isn't gonna matter if you can't feed yourself.

Alien or not, some people just project weird vibes. I've had a few in my kitchen.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DezertSkies

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability
Seems like a waste of talent dont you think?

How is that a waste of talent?

Yes, PlausibleDeniability, I think you should answer that question.

I'm not saying what Mbuhir posted is true. But I was kinda putoff by what you said above.

Please explain, my friend.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
cant believe you guys acctually are taking this seriously.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Mbuhir

Here it comes! You shouldn’t have bothered to start this thread. You will now be attacked by every browbeater in this place.

Like I've said before, if someone is hoaxing, give him plenty of rope and he will hang himself. But here they choose to demand everything but the kitchen sink in no uncertain terms. If you can't prove every iota, they will insult and otherwise make you feel like crap. And don't anyone give me that S about 'oh, there's been sooo many hoaxers here that we have to be like this!' Bull-S! No matter how many hoaxers there are you can figure them out without resorting to gestapo tactics.

No, this hasn't happened to me but I've seen it over and over here. Unfortunately many honest people just looking for answers are driven away. This practice is one of only a couple of things I don't like about ATS.

So I recommend you dump it or face a firestorm of ridicule.

Oh, and have a nice day!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Wow, a 17 year old cannot come here to post without others putting him down?

True or false, everyone should get respect. I have seen many times folks disagree with someone without making others feel like less of a person.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I started college at 17 too, but I'm no genius. Not saying you aren't, but a lot of people start college at 17 years of age.

Story is interesting, but I'm not taking it too seriously. But that's just me, I'm skeptical at heart.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hey everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. Here are my thoughts on the original post under the assumption that everything is truthful, though I'm certainly not saying it's not.

The new worker in question seems shady at best. You mentioned that he wouldn't say why the police arrived at his home in the first place which should immediately put anything else he says under scrutiny. He could have been under investigation for any number of things. Therefore there's as good a chance that he's being investigated for any imaginable crime as there is that he's being investigated for an extraordinary circumstance such as the one you propose.

A DNA sample would be desirable to investigators to be used as evidence for a number of crimes; anything from breaking and entering to murder. However, the method they used to collect the sample (assuming that is what they really did) was illegal to the best of my knowledge.

I suppose where I'm going with this is that you shouldn't jump to extreme conclusions. You really don't know much of anything about the guy. Realistically, if his story is true, there's a better chance that he's a common criminal than there is that he's an extraterrestrial hybrid. Take care!

gp

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hey kid, cool dream!

Go back to bed now.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Interesting story and ideas here....

I started college at 25, what that makes me? Retard?

Has anyone seen any documentary on chimp that had number of chromosomes in between chimps and humans? He was looking so human alike. (And was attracted only by human females)

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing.

If he said the police showed up at his house to question/fingerprint him, that would be a red flag that something is not right with this guy. For the police to obtain his DNA, seems only fitting.

Not saying the story isn't exactly the way you present it, just saying the guy may be just a bad seed (pun intended) rather than an alien of some sort.

Personal note: If I was starting a new job, I certainly would not divulge that kind of personal information to the people I work with. (not again anyway)j/k

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Even being skeptical, doesn't call for hoax alerts here...

no outstanding claims have been made, just speculation... and rational (albeit conspiratorial based) questions...

No worries...

as to your comment regarding genius IQ, excuse us if we ignore that part... since ones intellegence seems to have little bearing on your sixth sense ability (from a long history of my research) I have actually known far more intuitive morons than geniuses anyway...
it seems simpler minds have a simpler path to their sixth sense.

But anyway, granted that you have this sense, lets see what you have observed so far...

First off, we are talking DNA coding, not chromosomes... if you have an abnormal amount of chromosomes, then you are not hybrid, but downs syndrome/mentally handicapped. So lets talk DNA...
The article that you pointed to, is largely hogwash, but contains some truth, that can't be ignored...

Thoughts are things, and negative thoughts manifest negative things in our lives...
and vice versa...

As far as your guy goes... I would think your gut is telling you that you have a sociopath, or other unstable personality...
we of the sixth sense, can identify this, but rarely pin it down...

I would also hesitate to take his word for this DNA extra count thing... He might have been hiding that DNA is routinely taken (sometimes by trickery) to compare against rape samples, or evidence at a murder scene...

If he admited that the police took his DNA, that would be the same as admitting that he was a suspect in a serious police case. I wouldn't blame him for concocting anything after that.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by vietifulJoe
Interesting story and ideas here....

I started college at 25, what that makes me? Retard?

I don't know why I feel like I want to totally agree with you about that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join