It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU a Viet Nam Veteran?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Is the Government involved in this SCAM? You Decide!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dave

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If you ever wanted an INSIDERS VIEW of David Zeiger... this is it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dave

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
no, i'm not but respect for those who are , and i think that war was not necessary

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I also am not a Vietnam vet

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Dave and Co.

I recently had the pleasure of corresponding with the brother of Gene DeBruin (depicted on the recent movie Rescue Dawn) Jerry DeBruin.

If you folks are into the truth and have seen, or are planning on seeing Rescue Dawn, then check out www.rescuedawnthetruth.com.

[edit on 5-9-2007 by Anon4this1]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I was fortunate enough to be in college,was sad to tremember good friends that died there,and the ones that came back and later commited suicide

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think it's horrible that we have a national holiday for Veterans, yet the majority of those who "served their counrty" are now homeless and disregarded by humanity.

But then again....they chose to SERVE.

Serve...... = SLAVE.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NelysStar
I think it's horrible that we have a national holiday for Veterans, yet the majority of those who "served their counrty" are now homeless and disregarded by humanity.

But then again....they chose to SERVE.

Serve...... = SLAVE.

Wow, that post was completely useless to this thread. Why not go and take your propaganda someplace else.

I challenge you, or anyone else for that matter, to show where the majority of vets are homeless and disregarded.

I know it has happened to some, but not the majority.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

I challenge you, or anyone else for that matter, to show where the majority of vets are homeless and disregarded.

I know it has happened to some, but not the majority.

no, not the majority but 40% of homeless men in the US are veterans

www.nationalhomeless.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
In Canada we have shipped out 1 million brides in the last 30 years , since sept 11 2001 till now with New Orleans disasters Canada has takin in about 500 000 full stone young homelss Native Amerikan women . Every 300 years we take in the women from the United Sates due to overcrowding and the only refugees into canada for the last 150 years or so are native amerikan brides only .

This is all run by militray types but by taking the 1 million Canadian women you now have 5 million new Amerikan residents Canada is only 5 million settlet votes male and female not the 10 million 50 years ago .

Enjoy your new residents , we are enjoying ourz ! We find eskimoe women for US natives here thru the grapevince only Coutyney Love is an actual adopted lady here blood is sweeidsh eskome they have a small contingent who move to Tacoma washington from south eastern Mongolia Russia . We find danish and Sweedish Eskimoes like courtney for our brides our kids are metis Canucks . The coast of canada has alot of Russsians now they have been here for a million years . Jerry Sienfield told you , if you dont like me tacoma I'm moving back to Hope BC with my new wife . My family moved here to Hope 1 million years ago from south eastern Mongolia goodbye . WE like Jerry and the boyz they is our 5 million settlers left ,. the ORIGINAL fmamlies from half a million years age and more are the only settlers left .

Funny end to this Middle Amerikans , HOUMOR !@

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Really nice site link there Dave.

Acid rock well it really ROCK'S !

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I have a pretty crazy Vietnam story. My uncle who fought in Vietnam was an officer, he was hit by shrapnel from a land mine which wounded him. After that the helicopter picked him up, and it was shot down while transporting him and other wounded to safety. He managed to survive both incidents and lived for another 13+ years later with metal inside his body, he died of an aneurysm around when I was born in the late 80's from his injuries. What a brave man.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by xGunthrux]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ok i know this completely off topic but for some stupid reason i have to have 20 posts to make a thread which is really annoying so maybe some one can make this thread for me.

www.zdnet.co.uk...

so we might be able to find out what some of the stuff them sneaky Nazis where doing. again i really apologize about thread hijacking this but it does seam like something people on this site would be interested in as i came across it and it seams a waste not to share it so if someone could post it up for me and then delete my comment it will be much appreshiated!!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

just save it, that or make 20 posts. You can make 20 intelligent posts in an hour or two if you put your mind to it. If someone else beats you to it, no big deal, the news is out. The efforts are appreciated none the less.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
no

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yes. 3Rd Bn 9Th Marine Regiment H&S Tactical Air Control Party attached out to infantry companies to coordinate air support as ground to air liaison..... 1968-69.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am a Grenada era Veteran who was trained by Vietnam veterans. I really don't have much to say simply because it is as simple as this. Some gave some, and some gave all. The price of freedom is that price the protected can never know.

Above is a video that is a tribute to all branches of the United States Military. It also has combat footage from Iraq and footage of the tomb of the unknown soldier and the change of the guard. To the veterans I thank you from the bottom of my heart, as a veteran I think it is right to thank all veterans from every generation especially to the families of those brave sons and daughters who gave all. I hope you enjoy the video, I know most of the veterans will. Some civilians might not understand some of the hidden symbols in this video yet most combat vets will. Everything in this video has a second or third meaning. The repeat of some footage, the freeze frame rifle skyward. The change of the guard twice. However one symbol that is simple yet very hard, They are honor, bravery, unity, loyalty, purpose and blood. Remember always the blood shed to keep America free.

edit on 26-1-2011 by SECRETOLOGY because: typos

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I am not a vietnam vet,but,my first husband was.
He was in vietnam between 1966-1967,I was 11
and 12 during his tour.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I read on a Veterans Forum that 60% of all the Vietnam Veterans are dead.

My dad was 3rd Marines '69 Vietnam. He went bald at 20. Only person in the family to ever go bald.

1st child was born with a club foot, deformed/extra ribs, extra vertebrae. Got grey hairs by 17, which is a sign of degenerative nervous system disorder
2nd child born with crooked spine, heart murmur/defect

Agent Orange Babies/ Camp Lejeune Water Babies.

Any other Vietnam Vets had deformed kids? DOW Chemical got off SCOTT FREE.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Some cool stuff here

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join