It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did the Bushes ever enter the Picture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Many definitions of the word "bush" indicate mediocrity or inferiority. Does the USA have to wait for Jeb Bush now?

Some psychologists might say that the Bushes suffer from an "inferior last name complex."

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Inferior last name complex? What is that exactly?

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Inferior last name complex? What is that exactly?

I think he may have been joking canadian, he is saying that we dont need another bush in the white house and I couldn't agree more.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Maybe these sites will shed alittle light on where the bushes come from-

genealogy.about.com...
www.prorev.com...

The one thing that has always stood out to me with ringing alarm bells about this family, was that Prescott bush was arrested on nov. 7 1942 for violation of the trading with the enemy act.. (he was trading witht the nazis).

i site rense.com article here:
www.rense.com...

The viewpoint in the article below shows why the AP suddenly took up this theme - on behalf of the Bush campaign in order to downplay it in anticipation of the election in 2004 so it could not come up then. Thyssen, according to the "logic" of this interpretation, was not against Jews and later had a falling out with the Nazis, so therefore Prescott Bush spending ten years helping finance Nazism via Thyssen's Nazi-controlled front companies on Wall Street was not anti-Semitic, and therefore Prescott Bush was not a Nazi.

and, alittle further down it goes on to say when his assets were seized

For the page from the Federal Register of November 7th 1942 showing the Bush family assets seized by the US Congress for being Nazi fronts see: www.mbpolitics.com... I recently had the National Archive photocopy and mail me this exact page in order to conclusively verify it. It's real and they sent it to me for free. Here's their website: www.archives.gov...

www.mbpolitics.com...

tsk tsk tsk bush family, playing with nazis is not a good thing-

new topics

top topics

join