It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How do We Join the Illuminati?

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
sorry, none of you can join, we're full up with members, maybe next year, after we have a few human sacrifice then you can feel free to apply Cthulhu demands fresh souls. As do the reptardos.




posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
rotfl what can I say.



posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
sorry, none of you can join, we're full up with members, maybe next year, after we have a few human sacrifice then you can feel free to apply Cthulhu demands fresh souls. As do the reptardos.




Lysergic, my father comes from a family that has a Nobel Prize Winner and the inventor of the first Army machine gun. My mother comes from a family that signifcantly financed the American Revolutionary War. I was accepted into graduate school at MIT and Harvard. I guess that no one can be accepted into the Illuminati unless he or she is a descendant of a President?

By the way, with regards to your signature, we are all monkeys in a way to God's eyes. But within the human race, none of us are monkeys unless we let ourselves degrade.



posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Illuminati is defined by Webster's dictionary as "persons possessing superior enlightenment." Sorry for bragging a little, but I tested for Mensa in the 99th percentile (you might not know it from my posts and replies).

I am Guided by God's Light each day.


You dont join a secret organization at all you simply know that your a member. These organiztions if they do exist would know of the existance of other intellectual beings.

Simply put to be human would be an imediate disqualification.

Only people with an in human amount of mental discapline and an increased perceptual comprension beyound human understanding would be members. And they wouldnt join they would be members based on their biology alone. Not to mention an IQ beyound the normal range.

And you my friend a far from abnormal

[edit on 19-8-2006 by Sonata]



posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Illuminati is defined by Webster's dictionary as "persons possessing superior enlightenment." Sorry for bragging a little, but I tested for Mensa in the 99th percentile (you might not know it from my posts and replies).

I am Guided by God's Light each day.


You dont join a secret organization at all you simply know that your a member. These organiztions if they do exist would know of the existance of other intellectual beings.

Simply put to be human would be an imediate disqualification.

Only people with an in human amount of mental discapline and an increased perceptual comprension beyound human understanding would be members. And they wouldnt join they would be members based on their biology alone. Not to mention an IQ beyound the normal range.



posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Illuminati is defined by Webster's dictionary as "persons possessing superior enlightenment." Sorry for bragging a little, but I tested for Mensa in the 99th percentile (you might not know it from my posts and replies).

I am Guided by God's Light each day.


You dont join a secret organization at all you simply know that your a member. These organiztions if they do exist would know of the existance of other intellectual beings.

Simply put to be human would be an imediate disqualification.

Only people with an in human amount of mental discapline and an increased perceptual comprension beyound human understanding would be members. And they wouldnt join they would be members based on their biology alone. Not to mention an IQ beyound the normal range.



posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You are right, Sonata, I only have "normal intelligence." I am only good in math!!!



posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
your purpose in wanting

to join, is , what ?



posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
toasted, excellent question. My purpose in joining would be to truly help the lowest of the low, that is, in food, shelter, clothing, and medical care. This would always be an extreme worldwide concern!!!



posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Illuminati is defined by Webster's dictionary as "persons possessing superior enlightenment." Sorry for bragging a little, but I tested for Mensa in the 99th percentile (you might not know it from my posts and replies).

I am Guided by God's Light each day.


May be you are smart enough but I seriously doubt that you're evil enough. If your extra handsome they might recruit you for the parties. Let us know how it goes.



posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
You are right, Sonata, I only have "normal intelligence." I am only good in math!!!


Again a wrong use of words perhaps. The illumitati isnt a taco bell that puts signs out from saying we are hiering new members.

[edit on 20-8-2006 by Sonata]



posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
seems like you could easily do

that, at your local SALVATION ARMY.

it IS , what they do !


[ and if I am reading your answer properly ]
I'd like to know WHERE you
got the idea , that the illuminati is
an institution of goodwill and
concern for those less fortunate ?




toasted



posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Good point - Toasted.

The Illuminati isn't nessecarily the best place for genuine humanitarians...



posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
toasted, interesting comment. What do you think the Mission Statement of the Illuminati is?



posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You could always refer back to the comments of the original founder of the Illuminati? Natually you'd be sorting through all the different Illuminati founders and having to figure out which illuminati is the one you hope to join.


Let us know which version you hope to join.



posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
great tech

various and deceptive

I think it depends on
which level you are on.

and I don't think I really
wanna know THAT BAD !


you know what I mean ?!

why not read what a PROFESSOR
en.wikipedia.org...
thought about them
back in the day ;

www.nahste.ac.uk...

toasted

and book review;
www.hackcanada.com...
[edit on 20-8-2006 by toasted]

[edit on 20-8-2006 by toasted]



posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Cinosamitna, do you believe that the Illuminati only exists in America? If international, in what way is it connected? What role did it play during the Cold War, and what role has it played since the end of the Cold War?



posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
toasted, do you think the Illuminati is evil in both means and ends?



posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
great tech

well , that would be
one way one putting it , lol



posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
You don't have a method to join the Illuminati , they seek you out.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join