It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do We Join the Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Umm, I tend to disagree, Masonic Light.
First off. There is no "how do I/we join the Illuminati" or "they accepted as members anyone." One was invited and acceptance of priniciples came after the invite. Those that were invited had prominent bloodlines, but not all, but be assured, those that received an invite were rich, prominent, powerful, and influential people. Lower level henchmen were recruited in by a different set of criteria, standards/requirements, and methodology and they could only progress so far.

Then we must agree to disagree. Weishaupt joined a Masonic Lodge in Bavaria for the express purpose of recruitment, assuming that the Masons would be sympathetic to the Illuminati. But he also recruited his former students who had defended him when he was fired from his post. There were no rules about "bloodlines", and Weishaupt wanted as many people to join as possible. Ironically, this helped lead to their downfall, as many weren't screened closely enough, which allowed them to be infiltrated by the police.

Some of the members of the Illuminati were relatively wealthy, such as Von Knigge and Comte de St. Germaine. Some were famous, like Goethe and Mozart. But most of the Illuminati were just normal guys, like Weishaupt himself, who were simply tired of being oppressed by a reactionary rightwing dictatorship, and were ready to fight for their rights.

After all, the purpose of the Illuminati was not to advance in the Order itself, but to eventually be the springboard of a political revolution similar to the one in the American colonies.

[edit on 19-5-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Masonic Light, who are superior in power and influence, Masons are Illuminati? Any trends of this?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Ml, I read in Rule by Secrecy that Adam Weishaupt said, "There is no better place for Illuminism to hide than in the first 3 degrees of Freemasonry, the public has accepted it and expects little from it."

If thats true they could be practically anywhere and no one would suspect.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
Ml, I read in Rule by Secrecy that Adam Weishaupt said, "There is no better place for Illuminism to hide than in the first 3 degrees of Freemasonry, the public has accepted it and expects little from it."

If thats true they could be practically anywhere and no one would suspect.

But people did suspect (especially the secret police who finally busted them).

Weishaupt did incorporate the three degrees of Masonry into his own system. The degrees of Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft, and Master Mason became the 5th, 6th, and 7th degrees of the Illuminati.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have no idea about blood lines and to be honest I have read lil theory on the illuminati except the facts from Bavaria.

However I imagine you could be as smart as Ken Jennings and still not get it. I don't really understand what you can call what it comes down to I guess knowdledge versus wisdom.

I also imagine if there is truth to the mysteries it wouldn't be difficult to find the few practicing on those levels.

If you call it illuminati or something else who knows. IS there some dark plan on biblical proportions who knows.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
From what I've read on the Illuminati - it is a highly caste oriented society. Unless you are "born into" a family with immediate ties, you are indoctrinated through various techniques from childhood if you are seen as having potential in the lower eshelons.

SO -

"Put your right foot in, take your right foot out...
put your right foot in and shake it all about.
Do the hoeky pokey and turn yourself around.
Because that's what it's all about."

OH, REALLY?

Fun and games or indoctrinating ritual for grade school kids?

I'll go into it further when the blogs are up and running. I'm writing my thesis on various psycho-social techniques to maintain social stability.

But if you don't mind me asking -

Where do you see yourself within the pyramid?
What functions/duties to you plan on contributing?
What is your specialization?

There's a place for everyone in the Illuminist indoctrination :

It's just a matter of whether or not you're going to like the reality of it.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The whole idea that the illuminati somehow only admit certain select families is totally "alien" (if that's the right word) to illuminati research.

When the illuminati papers we exposed in the 1780's there was absolutely no indication that the group had the least bit of interest in "bloodlines," or that the members were particularly wealthy or powerful.

If anything, the historical documents pointed to a group of non-noble, petit-bourgeoisie and intellectuals who wanted to 'take over' Freemasonry and gain control of national governments.

The whole "bloodlines" business only appeared about 20 years ago in America, borrowing Gary Allen's ideas, and has since mushroomed after being polinated by David Icke's paranoid weltanschauung. It obviously sells books; too bad it doesn't have any evidence, other than a lot of American-style animosity toward inherited wealth.

"Bloodlines of the Illuminati" and related texts may point out how the super-rich controlled the economy, particularly during the "Gilded Age;" but that is not the same thing as connecting them to either a Bavarian coup-attempt or ancient Sumerian Kings.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Masonic Light, who are superior in power and influence, Masons are Illuminati?

I would have to say the Masons, since we actually exist.

The Illuminati disbanded in the 1780's, and today live on only in the minds of conspiracy theorists.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well - darn it, Masonic Light! That blows my entire thesis to poopie.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
if you want to break into the illuminati big time,

just follow the model used by the present neocons that got together and
produced the PNAC document....then comandeered this administration & USA doctrine

they were a long time in political circles and at best held 2nd tier positions
in earlier administrations.
But, these people, some of us consider elitiest & at least associated with that nebulous group of Illuminati,
are now considered full fledged leaders....
see, 1 requirement is chutzpah, another is declaring oneself as a person who has a solution to mankinds woes...
if only ya'll would surrender to their 'enlightened' directions.

You write your own ticket into the Illuminati/NWO...you just gotta have brass

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by GreatTech
Masonic Light, who are superior in power and influence, Masons are Illuminati?

I would have to say the Masons, since we actually exist.

The Illuminati disbanded in the 1780's, and today live on only in the minds of conspiracy theorists.

But, is it possible that they dispanded publicly on purpose because they had been sort of exposed and come under heavy critisism by a populus not ready to accept their ideals.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burnt Offering

But, is it possible that they dispanded publicly on purpose because they had been sort of exposed and come under heavy critisism by a populus not ready to accept their ideals.

Possible, of course.

But they would be so disbanded, that they'd really be a seperate organization; merely taking its inpsiration from the historical group.

Kind of like, if you uncovered "nazis" in your town. Probably won't be some really old wannabes. More like copycat retards with serious issues.

Heck a guy could even create a website for himself and claim he was the Adeptus Exemptus and all that. But he wouldn't be authentic. And probably would suck at world taekover, too.

The real threats are pretty much original ones.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I agree with ML, in his statement that the illuminati no longer exist, and were in fact disbanded in the 1700's

Link on the history of the Illuminati
www.newadvent.org...

[edit on 28-5-2006 by chief_counsellor]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Originally posted by Burnt Offering

Possible, of course.

But they would be so disbanded, that they'd really be a seperate organization; merely taking its inpsiration from the historical group.

Kind of like, if you uncovered "nazis" in your town. Probably won't be some really old nazi from 1945. (A twelve year old member of the Hilter Youth from 1945 would be 73 years in 2006!) Much more likely, they'd by some teenage wannabees who don't even speak any German---just some dorks who think killing is cool, and have kidded themselves into believing that true aryans would accept them.

Same with any revivals of the Illuminati. Heck a guy could even create a website for himself and claim he was the Adeptus Exemptus and all that. But he wouldn't be authentic. And probably would suck at world taekover, too.

The real threats are pretty much original ones.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
bloodline makes sence.
think of solomon...have 50million wives, give or take a few,

and your set to make sure your dynasty is around for awhile.

Of course you run into the problem with judaism/islam where brother kills brother, they dont play fairly...so that can mess things up.

As for your application for the illumanati, its in the mail, it just takes 6 business days for ground delivery. J/K! hehehe (or am I?
)

Let us know when you get your paper in the mail.

peace

dalen

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
delete please.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You become a member by living up to your highest ideals, and living a life of purpose in regards to the well being of mankind.

The rest comes as it will, through time - when you're ready.

Be warned, not everything about the process is pleasant.

Private Message for specific questions.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You could almost sum it up that way^^^

See this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-8-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I haven't read everything on the Illuminati, but I am curious to know where the bloodline theory comes from if it is a theory at all. If I am posting on a topic already covered sorry, but I must have missed something, because I thought that the illuminati might have recruited through bloodline, but I thought just like any other organization that has members they might have recruited just as many non-bloodline members. Could someone please enlighten me

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Bloodlines don't always carry with them intelligence or understanding of certain fundamentals.

I don't know if my bloodline is viable per se, yet I have been approached many times by various factions and scouted.

I'm still learning and refining myself - all I know for sure is that when we are ready, we will be found and tested to see how deep our beliefs (and actions) have rooted themselves.

Good luck in your respective field.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join