It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do We Join the Illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Illuminati is defined by Webster's dictionary as "persons possessing superior enlightenment." Sorry for bragging a little, but I tested for Mensa in the 99th percentile (you might not know it from my posts and replies).

I am Guided by God's Light each day.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
First of all, with respect to your MENSA comment, Im pushing the BS button. I simply cannot believe an unconfined claim like that. Perhaps you could scan and post some certificiate but even still, there is no way for anyone to verify it.

Moving foward, you cannot join the Illuminati for two reasons. Firstly, you are not
"persons possessing superior enlightenment" and secondly, its a bloodline thing.

Sorry and best regards

[edit on 18-5-2006 by Census]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Census you are probably right. I think I read too deeply into their website.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I think if you read anything at all.............Nevermind

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
What's MENSA? What does it mean to test in the 99th percentile? Ok I guess it means you got a high score (if we take your word for it). Census is right, you've got to be descended from the bloodline to join the illuminati. In other words you don't really "join", you're born into it.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
MENSA is a club for intelligencia(not a real word) They get together once a month and discuss all sorts of topics, play mind games, have a laugh and go home.

I cannot see someone from MENSA playing games here and I would expect someone who is smart enough to be a member of that club to put together a more intelligent post that what we have seen thus far.....Allthough, you might not know it from his posts and replys...or something like that.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Census, why is it that you have such a non belief of what people say right from the gate? Its like you are just here to put people down and thats not what we are all about here at ATS, we are here to DENY IGNORANCE, not act that way towards someone. I noticed you acted the same way on the thread about the laptop and I believe it was mentioned to you then, we all need to be a solid people here and not just putting people down with no reason, not the way of ATS.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
To be Illuminated or enlightened doesn't mean inteligence, and you don't join you are chosen from a strict bloodline, I don't think you belong to it...LOL

[edit on 18/5/2006 by ANOK]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have a very unique flare for "denying ignorance" I'm concise and gee, It works.

If I see something that feels to me like BS, then bro, I'm on it. I call a spade a spade everytime and thats what I am. When something is real, something noteworthy I'm all aboard and all ears(or eyes in this case)

These things have a resonance to them. BS feels thick. Truth is fresh and keeps me reading, asking questions ecterra. Surely you can tell and you know what I'm talking about.

Im not here to cottle anyone or entertain malarchy. Im here to read, participate in discussion and deny ignorance.....laptopgate for example.

I appericate you coming forward and bringing your concern to light. I respect that very much and hopefully haven't left a bad taste in your mouth.

Best Regards

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
ProudCanadian, in an answer to your question, check out

www.mensa.org

or

www.us.mensa.org

I am not a very active member, but google searches should help you more.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Who says you have to be descended from a proper "bloodline." Where does that come from? Are we using video games as sources again?

2nd, Mensa is supposed to be "genius" caliber membership; 150 on the Standford-Binet scale is usually regarded as being within that category. That is the sole qualification, as far as I know.

3rd. "99th percentile" doesn't mean genius. If you score above about 125 on the Stanford-Binet IQ test, you're probably in the 99th, and gifted---but no genius, probably.

4th. Mensa's membership is hardly even 1% of the population that scores above 150. Most people who could join that group want no part of it. Basically a lot of people who need the psychological security-blanket of being able to wear a "certified genius" hat when they go to parties---usually because they are other wise so frankly unimpressive.

5th. Why would you connect IQ with enlightenment? Illiterate shamans living in the rain forest claim to be enlightened. Monks who pray and chant for much of their waking lives are searching for enlightenment without ever solving a New York Times crossword puzzle or a single sudoku.

6th. If you are going to form a secret organization to run the world, "Blood Lines" is probably the single most inane process for selecting candidates. Ability has more to do with personal development than any kind of genetic predisposition. Think of it this way: how many leaders in history have there been where the son or great grandson outshone his father? Darned few. And the reason is because humans naturally want to kick back and live off of Daddy's trust fund. Statistically, you'd be better off recruiting kids from orphanages. At least many of them would have a serious drive to succeed.

7. It's spelt "intelligentsia." And it is so a real word!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
To be Illuminated or enlightened doesn't mean inteligence,

[edit on 18/5/2006 by ANOK]

That's true, just look at Geoge W. Bush

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
No bad taste at all Census, Im just of the mind that there are ways of not being right out front about the way you come across to people, sort of like a rudeness thats just a bit cold. Believe me Ive been here long enough to know that any hoaxer or such wont be coddled, thats a given, but I guess if you feel that you have to come across, so be it.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
@ the good Doctor

As I pointed out "intelligencia" is NOT a word, however, as you have tastefully pointed out "intelligentisa" is infact a word

@ Tracer

I'll work on it

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Urm...
Is there an e=mc^2 Recording Machine?
Is George Herbert Walker Bush on ATS?
Science is Completely Non-Genius
When Something Moves, What Fills the Gap?

(you might not know it from my posts and replies)

Right...

But on the topic I guess..

How do We Join the Illuminati?

I'd imagine it is on invite only.
"Don’t call us, we’ll call you.."

Why do you want to join?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
On the topic of the original post here, whether or not you consider yourself highly intelligent, I would not advise you to advertise the fact. There are many here that also consider themselves as such, but they do not make the fact known because it is not very prudent and hardly tactful when searching for a meaningful response to your stated question. You would end up having to weed through all of the ridicule just to find the first plausible answer, as has been shown here. As for the question you asked, I think I can sum up in a few sentences how you could get on the road to joining this group, if they still exist and if they would have you. It also coincides with your opening statement.

"The fool believes he has found enlightenment and needs learn nothing more, while the enlightened man knows he is a fool and if ever mindful of expanding his knowledge."

"When we are young we know everything, it is only as we grow older to we realize how ignorant we truly are."

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Who says you have to be descended from a proper "bloodline." Where does that come from? Are we using video games as sources again?

What video games, and what do you mean again? Have we had this discussion before?
Do you have inside knowledge of what I think or believe?

I don't really buy into the whole illuminati thing but I do believe in a shadow government composed of corporate billionairs who use the government to do their bidding.
Who btw often share a common bloodline...

But anyway that wan't the topic. Point is you couldn't 'join' the Illuminati, whether it's real or not.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdenKaia

"The fool believes he has found enlightenment and needs learn nothing more, while the enlightened man knows he is a fool and if ever mindful of expanding his knowledge."

I like that. It sort of reminds me of the incident when the Oracle of Delphi told Socrates that he was the wisest man in Athens because he knew that he knew nothing.

Back to topic, lots of people keep talking about "bloodlines", but in the actual Illuminati, they couldn't have cared less about any bloodlines. They accepted as members anyone who agreed with their principles, and actively recruited intellectuals, university students, and artists.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Umm, I tend to disagree, Masonic Light.
First off. There is no "how do I/we join the Illuminati" or "they accepted as members anyone." One was invited and acceptance of priniciples came after the invite. Those that were invited had prominent bloodlines, but not all, but be assured, those that received an invite were rich, prominent, powerful, and influential people. Lower level henchmen were recruited in by a different set of criteria, standards/requirements, and methodology and they could only progress so far.

seekerof

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Back to topic, lots of people keep talking about "bloodlines", but in the actual Illuminati, they couldn't have cared less about any bloodlines. They accepted as members anyone who agreed with their principles, and actively recruited intellectuals, university students, and artists.

And while we're on bloodlines, could someone please explain to me how this is meant to work. I hear a lot about bloodlines and how all the 'ruling elite' are related, but as a genealogist I know the statistics behind relationships and that there is an unspecified individual (MRCA) from only about 1000 years ago to whom almost everyone in the western world is related.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.familyforest.com...

By way of an example, if a member of the Bavarian Illuminati with the 'blood' had just 3 childen by 1775, and all his descendants did the same (this ignores the Victorian baby boom!), and a generation is 25 years, there would be almost 60,000 individuals in generation 10 (2000) - all with the same genetic heritage, no matter how dilute.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join