It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 year old mother in Britain

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I dont no why some people get so worked up over this,sure its sick and wrong! and not cool and discusting...well for one..not your problem anyone,2 shes clearley messed her life up so let her deal with it.3 unless any of you no her personley who cares! lol ..let her sufer for the rest of her life with this!!
its her problem! shes stupied she deserves every bit of it! she should be denied the right to abortion (if its permitined there) she should be made to pay for it and sufer threw the hardship for her life...all we can do about is understand and be thankfull WE! are smarter then her and alot of other people
in the end we are the better people then thoose who choose to do stupied things

sorry for bad spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by StephenR
WE! are smarter then her and alot of other people
in the end we are the better people then thoose who choose to do stupied things

Is this suppose to be satire? Thats what I would have guessed except you've apologised for spelling..

[edit on 1-6-2006 by riley]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
sounds interseting to me, i would have never thought that a 11 year girl's can even produce eggs to have kids.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwomi
sounds interseting to me, i would have never thought that a 11 year girl's can even produce eggs to have kids.

girls develope earlier than boys on average. it's not uncommon for an 11 year old girl to be sexually active. the thing is even though nature is saying 'yes'... should society? she would be coming up to her year 6 exams...is she really therefore fit to be a mother. just because you 'could' or 'can' have a baby... it doesn't mean that you should.

i still dont get that she smokes, probably drinks, having underage sex... where does the law come in? what's the point in having these laws if nothing is done. she should be having a forced abortion and be doing community service of some sort. if kids under 16 aren't allowed sex, they shouldn't be allowed babies.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
oh yea.... right.... pardon the ignorance.... I didn't pay attention in sex ed... it was 2 years ago so maybe I just dont remember... but still... 11years old... why cant girls where I live be like that (Just kidding god...) (or am I) (dramatic dun dun dunnnnn) (I'm joking...) (really this time) (had enough of the parens) (I'm not gona stop) (or am I) (dun dun dunnnnn) (Yay for carpal tunnel syndrome)

edit: oh wait you weren't quoting me...

[edit on 6/1/06 by TristanBW9456]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
TristanBW9456

dude
your so funny hahaha lol im so happy now:
(you can tell i got no life)lol

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I dont get it
I do have no life
wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! insirt baby crying sound here

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Thanks, Umbrax, for adding to my stuff!

That girl smoked while pregnant!! How responsible is that? Her mother probably let her drink and smoke, how else would she be able to smoke 20 cigarettes a day? How could she even want to have sex, at that age? What kind of perverted 15 year old would want an 11 year old, come on? How would she breastfeed? How did her private even open wide enough to let the baby out? How could her mother be proud? Man, the more you learn, the more you realize that the world is a sick place. I remember back in the day when I didn't even know the world SEX and the world seemed like such an innocent, great to live place. Now I know about people raping and then eating others and now I feel that the world is the sickest place imaginable. It is! Who knows what else is going on around the world? This is just what we KNOW ABOUT, worse things could be going on.

Now back on topic: All I'm gonna say is this is very very very sick. Why are humans like this?
yeah thats all that happens anymore! it seems like yesterday everything was peaceful now look at the world! I bet over 50 peopleget raped a day now!

signature: cody s

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join