It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Artifacts in Tithonia City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Recently I've watched again Project RedStar, a documentary movie that talks about Mars Artifacts, especially in a region called Tithonia City.

PROJECT REDSTAR - MARTIAN GENESIS provides conclusive proof of an alien base on Mars - a base buried deep on the Tithoniaum Chasma floor - hidden away from prying eyes. The evidence is so obvious, so clearly visible that it defies the imagination - and PROJECT REDSTAR reveals an entire 82 acre complex of structures and buildings that meet all criteria used on Earth to identify them as artificial. We have NEVER had evidence so astounding and so clear as revealed in the Video or DVD and SPECIAL REPORT. Every major structure is shown direct from the Martian Global Surveyor photographs, then enhanced, outlined and computer lifted in exact scale - complete with live animation fly-arounds and fly-overs of Tithonia City. The people who have seen this remarkable video/DVD and Special Report on Tithonia City are amazed at the incredible clarity of these structures - so obvious than even children can spot them on photographs almost immediately.

UFO activity increases dramatically each time MARS moves into close Earth orbit, and 2003 was and is no exception. It is a proven fact. Did you know that radio signals have been received from Mars? That we actually have literal records of them? The real truth about Mars has been spiked by major and alternative media with few exceptions because Mars is CENTRAL to the rising New World Order and PROJECT BLUEBEAM. If the real truth came out, their plans for world domination would fail - and Bible prophecy says that the COMING DELUSION will not fail because the vast majority of people do not search out the truth, nor do they demand from media that they be told the real truth.

The German rocket scientist Von Braun said repeatedly that the powerful military-industrial-financial complex would dream up FICTITIOUS ENEMIES to remain in total power - the last deception was called "THE ALIEN CARD". The real, but spiked, "IRON MOUNTAIN REPORT' claimed that the elite would use UFO's as a global enemy to remain in power. The "powers that be", whom the Bible calls the "LORDS OF THE EARTH" , would fake an ALIEN INVASION, much like ID-4, and they would use secret and very advanced technology to accomplish it. They need a base on another planet or the dark side of the moon to accomplish it - and one or more of those bases are on Mars. Sounds fantastic? Sounds to "far out" to be true? Guess again - the truth is always stranger than fiction itself.

Here is the offical website: Project RedStar

Here is a picture of one of the alien artifact in Tithonia City

If you want to watch the whole documentary then you can get it. The quality is great and believe me, is worth it.

MOD EDIT: Fixing external quotes, making the source link link to the right part of the website, removing the link to the pirated DVD.

[edit on 5/19/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Whoever said that a crop of rocks has to be a statue?

Just as who said that a cloud that looks like a face is actually a face?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I guess the same who said that a face is a cloud or a statue is a crop of rocks

Works both ways doesn't it?

Watch the documentary first, then make your comments man...

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Is it free (ie: public domain?) I'm aching to watch it, I always though that face on Mars looked too much like a Cherub to be just an anomaly (though I know it really is just that to be honest
)

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yes it is free. Is a torrent file. All you need is a torrent application.
Doesn't deal with the face though. Is totally a different region.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thanks
apreciate it.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Let's see what MRO sees? That might provide some confirmation to claims of structures of artificial construction. That shouldn't be all that long to wait to see if more photographic anomalies arise or are "photoshopped-out". I must admit that some of the more recent ESA photos are of interest too. MRO's aerobraking is proceeding nominally and I can't wait for the imaging suite to fire up! It is apparently quite advanced. link

Thanx,

Victor K.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Interesting post - but I was looking to see some scientific validation of the pictures in the thread. The web site seems to have a particular point of view - but isnt very strong when

1) It comes to links and the story you posted
2) Any kind of scientific evidence for where these pictures came from

Maybe its just poor web design - but i kind of got the feeling that this site has a slightly pro religious theme - and finding my way through the scripture to the real evidence bogged me down.

Sorry but if you can post some direct links to the "evidence" you propose might make it easier to form an opinion on its validity.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
They don't say much in their website coz I guess they want to sell the Dvd. I agree with you about the poor design but to be honest I've searched for the website after I've watched the documentary. I didn't really look at the website. My best suggestion is to watch the movie. Everything is explained there in detailes.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It seems like a religious website to me. Nothing there about Mars.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I can't find it either, is the link down the page? It look's really interesting and I want to take a peak at these supposed structures...

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sorry guys ! I must have posted the wrong link, even though is gotta be somewhere in the site. Here is the exact link: Project RedStar

There is also this other link with information about Tithonia : Tithonia Civilization Evidence

[edit on 18-5-2006 by Telos]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well this stuff certainly warrants more investigation and it does look suspicious. Myself I'd like to see more detail but that won't come until the day they land on there and actually look under the dust and dirt.

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

I watched and Loved that Video several years ago! It was AWESOME!!!

new topics

top topics

join