It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO WTC DEAL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It's funny how many disinformation perps and people in denial there are... Lately there has been many pictures around the world of those seagull looking UFO's around the web... does anyone not notice how there are many pictures of these things that look like seagulls in the same positions?????? That old clip actually at the world trade center before 9/11 of the UFO next to the towers that darts out then flys right by the people in the helicopter! Well guess what... if you pause the film when it darts away from the towers guess what it looks like????????? One of those UFO's that look like Gulls.... You can clearly see in that film that all those things WERE UFO's! No if they are alien I do not know... Id suspect government. Also at 9/11 there is a lot more footage that has proff that there was a UFO that passed as the second plane hit.... from different angles you can see it fly past... IT IS NOT A BIRD! BROWSE THE WEB FOR THE FOOTAGE or JUST REMAIN AN IDIOT and for those people affraid to speak out against the lies where is your back bone...

I have a lot more to say but I know if I did most people wouldn't believe my anyways... and I already am harrassed by the Government, Freemason's and other organizations and I don't want to piss them off much more than they already are. Also please spare me of the attacks and disbelief... If you think im wrong or full of *snip* then do so... without spaming attacks against me... the people that arn't on here full of *snip* with some truth or they are going through something that you may never understand put they're ass on the line posting information on here! Don't attack them! Im just trying to provide people out there that know somethings wrong or more than just that.

[Mod Edit: removed censors circumvention]
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/18/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This thread is useless without links

You must of seen these video's yourself if you believe it so much, so can you please post them up.

Thanks

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
External Link

The same thing in slow mo - External link

And for even more - here's a link to Fox News Search page with WTC-UFO searches listed.
External Link

Personally I don't have much of an opinion...most of the video circulating is very poor quality/out of focus/shaky/badly lit/ fuzzy etc etc...

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There is even some better videos... I will link them later... Again the UFO at 9/11 looks like the ones in many of the other photo's taken recently... and like the one before 9/11 at the WTC shot from a helicopter. The famous Seagull UFO.

[edit on 18-5-2006 by nihilanth]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
That was a sci-fi channel promo. Discussed to death, IIRC.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
edit - quote removed

Those seagulls did get me at first........but I am pretty sure that is what they are now.

[edit on 18/5/06 by Strodyn]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The UFO at the WTC thing would be (if there is such a thing) perfect disinfo if an inside job really happened. I guess that's why so many people dismiss it.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Great point Nakash...

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This was from CBS and VH1 on 9/11... it also looks just like the UFO "FOR SOME REASON" from the pre-911 clip at the WTC. Also the pre-clip was on the internet before it was ever a sci-fi commercial...

Link

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihilanth
Also the pre-clip was on the internet before it was ever a sci-fi commercial...

You're kidding, right? The smoke trail from the UFO and the cloud make the Sci-Fi logo, for Pete's sake
. Please, post the correct link from the
WayBack Machine that shows the clip pre-dated Sci-Fi, or whatever else your source for the above statement is.

For reference, the commercial aired in September, 2000. Here is the Sci-Fi board that first mentions it, dated 9/29/2000.

Thanks

[edit on 5/18/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The issue im talking about here isn't about that stupid pre-911 video that apparently is sci-fi... also we are on a conspiracy web site! Do you not understand that maybe they would use a method like that to cover it up? Anyways the UFO at the WTC im talking about is during the SECOND IMPACT!!!!!! Not pre-911!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Another reason I thought there is something to this even is the fact that there are all these photos of these "UFO's" around the web that look like different colored seagulls kinda of... well the thing in that sci-fi video looks exactly like that to. I found that quite interesting. Now the "UFO" passing the WTC at the time of second impact according to some of the pictures looks like them also! That should seem odd to you...

Here is one angle of it "the video is better"...

Notice how the time frame of the explosion BARELY EVEN MOVES compard to the object! THAT IS NOT JUST DEBRIS!

www.anomalies-unlimited.com... - Picture source

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Something else Id like to mention... I don't think this is alien if anything ;p Im suggesting that if it MAY be something than than its quite possible we are looking at some of our "future technology"... Or maybe even more...

[edit on 19-5-2006 by nihilanth]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
More Links... On this topic.

www.akasha.de...

www.conspiration.cc...

Good Pictures...www.math.missouri.edu... /Ufo/wtc/

[edit on 19-5-2006 by nihilanth]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
My conclusion on this is if in fact those really were a form of craft that they were government. If the government did have UFO type technology "which they do" than that would be the best choice of craft on a mission like this. To add additional damage to the towers as the planes impact to insuring the building to colapse completely after sustaining god only knows the plasma type weapon technology they got on those things. They speeds they travel also gives a huge upper hand. They would have planned the best way to blend them or even wait a sec in a position in the smoke passing by but I don't need to tell you that... They wouldn't want to many more missle like or jet fighter type things flying or into buildings.. or even flying by other planes hitting they're targets...

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I don't think the UFO/seagull pic was an alien mothership. It was a seabird, and in my opinion it resembles either an auk

or a petrel

Fulmar - a breed of petrel

I think it is more likely to be a petrel. Petrels all share a distinctive large bump on their head which the UFO also has. You can also clearly see a wing and the bump at the end of the beak.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Oh dear, its an ad and a bird, end of story.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Maybe if you researched a little more info what is happening out there flyer and what that "Bird" looks like closely... and I guess it is flying backwards also. Anyways, I don't really want to argue the fact on this post because ultimately it doesn't matter because they're are as many Americans like to call them aliens out there and that the United States government associates themselfs with them and they're technology and they are all Luciferian

top topics

join