It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Myron Fagen rock your mind.....NWO Plan in America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This one is for all the Illuminati doubters. Fagen worked in Washington and Hollywood and was privy to 'the plan'. A lengthy read but worth it!

100777.com...

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
finally someone on the right track.
Great post and great info

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
seridium, What I find most facinating here is that Fagen whose either dead or dying by now speaks of this in such detail and virtually all his claims stack up. It is , by far, the most definitive essay on the NWO I've seen. Too bad only the two of us seem to care. Thanks!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Wow wee dude, thats one hell of a find!

People you really need to either listen to or read the article in the link, because I cannot stress enough just how high the lid has been blown with this piece.

The fact that not many people have bothered with it puzzles me no end!

Again great find matey!

Cug

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Go ahead and support Mr. Myron Fagan if you will.

But you do realize he is all in favor of a big brother type government, and wants to control what you can think. Just look at the site you posted he is proud of one of the sadest periods of American histroy. A period where you were guilty unless you proved yourself innocent. A period where freedom of speech was infringed. A period of time when the FBI was snooping into American lives. A period of time where our civil rights were being violated left (no pun intended) and right under the pretext of maintaining national security. (Gee kinda sound familiar).

So go ahead and support Mr. Fagan but do so knowing your supporting Big Brother.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Agreed Maxgreebo, It has clarified so much of what seemed unexplainable for so long.

Cug, Please elaborate more. I see that Mr. Fagen was in fact a participant in the creation of NWO themes while in Hollywood, but I fail to see how a detailed indictment and ripping the veil off the plan makes him a tool for 'them'.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Sorry.....MadGreebo !!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join