It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Table Tipping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hi All

Just been looking at some vids of table tipping. I assume its a bit like one of those glass seance things...not a Ouija, but just a glass and you ask the "spirit" for the direction of yes and no, like people do with pendulams??

Wondering what is anybodies take on it.
I have been to some "events" and had my hand on tables (with others) and they have tipped and rotated and stuff.

I believe that people should have there hands palm side up so there is no tactile contact. But every time I see this "phenomona" hands are placed palms down and I am suspicious.

What is going on??

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Just like anything in a paranormal investigation, most if not all of your results, things can be explained easily, and when the can't human error and fradulant behaviour can be blamed.

I believe that table tipping is not accurate, because people can sub-consiously move the table with their legs, feet and hands!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by something smells
I have been to some "events" and had my hand on tables (with others) and they have tipped and rotated and stuff.

I believe that people should have there hands palm side up so there is no tactile contact. But every time I see this "phenomona" hands are placed palms down and I am suspicious.

What is going on??

it's the nervous hands phenomena

join