It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cond. yellow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hi,
I asked about this before, but somehow the thread got deleted... Does anyone know of a group called 'condition yellow'?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It got deleted because it's a scam. ATS does not support scams.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Having looked at their website, I thought it was a fad rather than a scam... But there was also something very sinister about it.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Someone applied for membership and posted the reply. Trust me, it's a scam.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I was the one who sent for an "application", I received an email back stating that I had to link the CY website on at least 3 other websites and not tell anyone what it is... then my next task would have to include a "donation"...

lets spell it out..

S.C.A.M.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Here's what I have found about it, on another message board...
I'm still not convinced it's a scam (there's no mention of money):
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think this thread will probably get deleted. I also suspect the original poster here, samnoyoun, is trying to gain admission to the... SCAM.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well, no Rich. I was just trying to make an informed decision before applying to the programme.
You guys have made me think twice about it though.
The question I want to ask is: do you think there are any risks in joining them (other than being asked for money, which will indeed prove it's a scam). I mean, do these type of societies track you down if you try to pull out?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Well I read through their website. Sounds interesting and kind of leads you in, right until you click on testimonials.

After that I just had to laugh and click the red x at the top corner of my screen

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Condition Red

A good rule of thumb is to never give out personal information to anyone you don't know or trust, especially on the Internet.

Outfits that require participation in Ponzi/pyramid-style schemes, appeal to your pride (this special knowledge is limited to smart people like you!) when they don't know you from Adam and demand secrecy for some ostensible reason (when the real reason is to allow them to swindle you before someone else catches on) are not out to help you.

Beware the Big Bad Internet.

Caveat surfor.

new topics

top topics

join