It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Alien on film?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ok....I've seen these videos before and I'm sure most of you have as well. It's of a downed saucer in russia. The craft is to the right of the frame. Now my question is, what are they highlighting with the circle of light? It's too hard to tell. Is it an alien hiding in the trees? And then is the alien in the truck with the soldiers? And if not, what exactly do you think they're drawing our attention to?

Click this link to goto "Areadownload". Scroll down to the file "UFO - Crash 1.avi" and watch it. There are also 4 other videos relating to this crash site. Sometimes the servers are a bit slow on Areadownload, so it may take a minute to download the file.

www.areadownload.com...

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The first highlighted object just looks like a tree shadow or a darker shade of tree, it doesn't move, and if it something hiding, it isn't hiding very well and the people would have seen it. The other, just another guy still standing in the back of the truck it would appear. Video is so grainy though you can't be sure.

Anyway, wasn't this video debunked already?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It's not moving much so it could be a bush...Dunno

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I've heard that it WAS debunked. But just because someone says that something's debunked, doesn't mean that it is. If something real got leaked to the public, of course high ranking people are going to say that it's fake and make people who believe in it seem foolish. That's how the UFO coverup continues. Chances are you've seen REAL spacecraft, but because someone says that it's been debunked, you accept that.

I go on my own observations and gut feelings. If I believe some video clip or picture to be real, and it actually isn't, so what? So I was fooled. I'm still alive.

I'm not saying that this perticular clip is real....I'm just saying I don't believe something is DEBUNKED just becuase others believe it to be. Some fakes are obviously more easy to spot than others. I don't believe everything I hear and see in my research.

I may believe some sighting or footage to be real, when in fact it's fake. I may believe some to be fake, when actually they're genuine. That's kinda what has me hooked on the whole UFO scene. There's TONS of information out there, and it's up to you to pick and choose what YOU decide to be real and what is fake, not to have others make the decision for you.

top topics

join