It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SubSpace/Continuum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Does anyone here play? It's a very addictive game, albeit old, but good nonetheless.

Hell, while I am at it (No sense in creating a separate thread). Does anyone here still play Ultima Online?

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Yes! I always play Trench Wars and stop by the gauntlet but its impossible to play on my laptop because of all the controls .. (easier on a Desktop keyboard).

My name is "a widget" lol

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
uhm, I played this *thinks really hard*

7-8 yrs ago I was like 15...

continuim was dead on sony station...

infantrywas fun when it was totally free and they evenhad a submarine mod for it... ohwell..

//nostalgia//

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Nice. I sent you a message in game, so you'll probably see it first, but I'll post here anyway. I play in the zone RedStar and I occasionally drop by Extreme Games. I usually play an hour or so a day, depending on what I have going on that day. Anyway, you should drop by RedStar sometime and try flagging there. It's substantially different from TW. RS is basically just a fast paced flagging zone. TW is just "pew pew." =P

Alias = a disgruntled Texan

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The thing about TW that appeals to me is that its almost like a deathmatch, 1 shot = death if you don't miss. It gets exciting if you're dueling someone and one has yet to kill the other for like 3 minutes. It has me on the edge of my seat lol, especially when there are close calls. Also.. dodging shots, trick shots, predicting where the enemy will be next + firing in that direction, the shots that go along a curved trajectory.. to name a few.. and this is just w/ the warbird since thats my choice of ship.

Try it out.. I'm 7 kills away from a 2:1 kill ratio
, 1321 : 664

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I do play continuum and have since the early days. Infact I bought the subspace game from wal-mart for like 15$ years ago. I like it

new topics

top topics

join