It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powers of Nature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I was doing some research online (what was I thinking), and I came upon this site. In it some interesting people have some interesting theories about Christianity. One is that it is hoax and that it deters us from having our powers to interact with nature. My reply to this is found in the Bible. Now I know some of you find the Bible to be unreal in it self. I understand, I used to be one of you. I had this fetish for nature and almost became so in tuned with nature that I thought I was controlling it. Truth is demons were just allowing me to think this way as I was straying further away from my search for Christ. Back to my original point, control of nature. We had it and we lost it. Genesis 1:28-29 “God blessed them and said… Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground. Then God said, “I give you every seed bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it.” (This is the really cool part no carnivores) And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds if the air and all the creatures that move on the ground-everything that the breath of life in it- I give every green plant for food.”” Imagine that, no meat eating before the apple ordeal.
I am assuming some one come back with the argument it is from the Bible an you can not use it. Fine seek your self and find a better beginning and please do not bore with your so called big bang bull full of missing links and a theory that has scientists questioning Darwin theories. Besides If I was created from a single cell it was a cell of light that you can not even fathom. Filled with love beyond the majesty of the mountains seas that He has given us, Amen.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I was doing some research online (what was I thinking), and I came upon this site. In it some interesting people have some interesting theories about Christianity. One is that it is hoax and that it deters us from having our powers to interact with nature.

Linkage por favor.

My reply to this is found in the Bible. Now I know some of you find the Bible to be unreal in it self. I understand, I used to be one of you.

The part I'm having trouble coming to terms with ... Used to be?

I had this fetish for nature and almost became so in tuned with nature that I thought I was controlling it.

Right ... Wanna buy the Brooklyn Bridge from me?

Truth is demons were just allowing me to think this way as I was straying further away from my search for Christ.

Interesting ... When did you decide to stop being "one of us" and hop onto the new age I can make it rain crowed and then onto the holy search for christ?

Back to my original point, control of nature. We had it and we lost it. Genesis 1:28-29 “God blessed them and said… Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground. Then God said, “I give you every seed bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it.” (This is the really cool part no carnivores) And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds if the air and all the creatures that move on the ground-everything that the breath of life in it- I give every green plant for food.”” Imagine that, no meat eating before the apple ordeal.

Dispense with your mysticism fetish and reread the book of genesis. PLEASE.

I am assuming some one come back with the argument it is from the Bible an you can not use it.

Well, normally I would just play along, but I do have to say you can't use it if you can't understand it.

Fine seek your self and find a better beginning and please do not bore with your so called big bang bull full of missing links and a theory that has scientists questioning Darwin theories.

Big bang is pretty much proven, how it occured is not. Evolution, does happen. How is still debatable.

Besides If I was created from a single cell it was a cell of light that you can not even fathom. Filled with love beyond the majesty of the mountains seas that He has given us, Amen.

Yea so HMMFP! What grade are you in again?

join