It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get a coworker to quit or get fired

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hello ppl this may seem like an underhanded type of thing to do but im at my wits end with these pppl they hav tried to weed me out of my postition even tried to get me fired for awhile and now i want to try and play thier games and get them out of here so if anyone has any suggestions on the best way to get coworkers fired or have them quit (not killing them) lol i wld greatly appreciate it.

[edit on 18-5-2006 by Ares911]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
sexual harrasment..if aplicable, don't need much these days not even physical contact, just need to make you feel uncomfortable in some way.

but that's playing hard ball, you would really have to be committed. also that's evil.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
If you feel like you aren't wanted somewhere, then the best advice is probably not to be there. Seriously, revenge? Over a flippin job? Quit, Get some help (i.e. Xannax) or become a really sad statistic.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
What kind of job is it?
A career, or a job?

If it's a job, try and find another one.

A career? Those political games are played just about anywhere.
If you assert yourself, but let the politics slide off your back, you will come out on top.
Don't get yourself buried in the games. Sometimes it's more entertaining to watch them
play out, with you as a spectator.

oh, and about the sexual harrassment. Careful if you play that one.
If you ruin someone elses career, or life. They won't forget it.

[edit on 18-5-2006 by spacedoubt]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
as for leave and find another job i wld normally agree but i love the job and it pays good no its not a carrer but its a starting point to help me get to a carrer plus they just dont like that i hav that job

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
whar do i click on the podcast?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Doh!

I didn't even notice... podcast. I clicked right in from the mainpage.

Maybe it's a podcast for the hearing impaired?

[edit on 18-5-2006 by spacedoubt]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Read the Art of War by SunTzu, a very useful book on becoming a skillful strategist. You probably heard of it before

Just read it on your lunch break.

Thus, those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle.

If it is to your advantage, make a forward move; if not, stay where you are.
Anger may in time change to gladness; vexation may be succeeded by content

Or read a book on serial killers and cannibals on your lunch break, If those pppl see you reading that stuff, they will not mess with you again lol...... Play with their minds and make them uncomfortable..... Don't stoop to their level into forcing them out.

l

yeah wheres your podcast lol

[edit on 18-5-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
sorry i didnt see the this was a pod cast page i was trying to find rants and raves or somewhere to post this but cldnt

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Ares,

Can I make a suggestion? Your best tactic would be to refuse to 'fight'...if there are co-workers doing all they can to frustrate and undermine you, be aware of what is happening but feign ignorance. The more you refuse to play the role of 'opposition', the more frustrated your antagonists will get and eventually slip-up and shoot themselves in the foot

Originally posted by XPhiles
Read the Art of War by SunTzu

...this book should give you some good ideas on how to treat a hostile opponent, whether it be a foreign army or one co-worker.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
You will find the Rant message board at Below Top Secret

P.S
Welcome to ATS!

Also, take a look at Zedd's ATS Handbook.

Enjoy your long stay.

top topics

join