It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Billy Meier photos?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Originally posted by jritzmann

Yes, it's all been thoroughly explained. Meier has been caught many times with fake photos, models and so forth.

I disagree the Billy Meiers has been caught with fake photos, models and so forth. I talked with people that went over there to check it out and they thought it was real. Which I do.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
statusquo- Yes but that's the point with every such situation. If SOME of the evidence is proved to be counterfiet it calls into question ALL of the evidence. At least most people look at things that way. Deductive reasoning, valid in this case or not, dictates that if several images/stories have been proven false the other haven't but it's just a matter of time before they are.

If in fact some of his images are genuine or at least truly unknowns not manufactured by him, he has done a huge disservice to the whole spectrum of people interested in the subject- fervent believers or skeptics.

A few archeologists in the past have been found to have manufacturing "fossils" that proved their pet theory but later were proved to be fakes. These men HAD made genuine discoveries before but the tained phoney stuff called into question all of their life's work and ruined their reputations.

It's sad that anyone in any situation would surrender to the pressure to "prove" something by any means, even fakery.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Well John, as far as I'm concerned it's a closed book. Too much doesnt add up, and thats photos and video. No one really as any 3rd party has ever been allowed to do any real examination of the Meier photographic evidence first hand.

Of course these days they claim such first hand data doesnt even exist anymore...in my opinion due to the computers and technology we have today that could determine them to be nothing but small models.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Well John, as far as I'm concerned it's a closed book. Too much doesnt add up, and thats photos and video. No one really as any 3rd party has ever been allowed to do any real examination of the Meier photographic evidence first hand.

That statement is incorrect. The people I talked to, who would be your 'third party' talked to Billy and made a thorough examination of the stills and video. They said it was real. I have the video and I have seen the stills. It looks good to me.

The craft in the video and the stills is identical to what Bob Lazar saw fly at S-4. A simulation of what he saw, standing outside the hangars at S-4, is at boblazar.com.

Now, if you don't want to believe what my friends said, or what I believe or what Bob Lazar saw thats your choice. But I would respectfully suggest that you refrain from making the statement, "No 3rd party has ever blah, blah, blah." Because they have. Perhaps you could state it this way, "I don't believe that any third party has blah, blah, blah." That statement would be correct. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
to address only the issue of the video posted by the OP and its legitamacy :

citing a video of a photo album sheathed in plastic , being waved infront of a camera then compressed and uploaded to youtube as " best evidence " , is frankly absurd

can the OP or any Meier supporter please direct us to an archive of the scans taken from those photgraphs - processed correctly at best resolution on a quality flat bed scanner , with no plastic film obscuring them ?

the presentation of this " evidence " is a joke , and the lack of resolution / focus and the obscurement afforded by te plastic covers is IMHO a calculated dishonesty to obsfucate the fact that if seen in full resolution , those pictures will not pass muster .

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Originally posted by ignorant_ape

to address only the issue of the video posted by the OP and its legitamacy :

citing a video of a photo album sheathed in plastic , being waved infront of a camera then compressed and uploaded to youtube as " best evidence " , is frankly absurd

Addressing only the video of the photo album sheathed in plastic, being waved in front of a camera, then compressed and uploaded to youtube as "best evidence..." I found very interesting and informative. I remember seing those photos a few years ago and I am glad I had a chance to see them again. I particularly like the photo of the satellite in orbit around Mars that had an American flag on it. I have always suspected that we had more in orbit around other planets than we are told.

can the OP or any Meier supporter please direct us to an archive of the scans taken from those photgraphs - processed correctly at best resolution on a quality flat bed scanner , with no plastic film obscuring them ?

I am a Meier supporter and I don't know of any archive of any scans taken from these photographs-processed correctly at best resolution on a quality flat bed canner, with no plastic film obscuring them. But I'll bet they would sure be interesting.

the presentation of this " evidence " is a joke , and the lack of resolution / focus and the obscurement afforded by te plastic covers is IMHO a calculated dishonesty to obsfucate the fact that if seen in full resolution , those pictures will not pass muster .

While we would all like to see the photos in full resolution I don't see the presentation as "calculated dishonesty". I see it as an honest attempt to present the Meiers pictures. The reason they were in plastic was probably to protect the pictures and not part of an attempt to 'obfuscate' the pictures.

I enjoy your comments ignorant_ ape. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
But I would respectfully suggest that you refrain from making the statement, "No 3rd party has ever blah, blah, blah." Because they have. Perhaps you could state it this way, "I don't believe that any third party has blah, blah, blah." That statement would be correct. Thanks.

And are we privy to knowing who the 3rd party is? Because I'd for one like to know. (And please dont try and convince any of us it's the Elders, Stevens, or Dilettoso, because thats no third party.)

[edit on 19-10-2006 by jritzmann]

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Someone dig up the dinosaur photos that Billy clearly lifted from a magazine.
(He claimed he went back in time
)
If he had any "real" photos, why ruin it all with the dinosaur picture?

To me it is because they are all fake.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Believe one thing, there's plenty more past that one to call this one like it is. I'm more then a bit surprised Mr. Lear believes this mess of a "case".

Originally posted by sandman658
Someone dig up the dinosaur photos that Billy clearly lifted from a magazine.
(He claimed he went back in time
)
If he had any "real" photos, why ruin it all with the dinosaur picture?

To me it is because they are all fake.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
J.R if I am not mistaken mr. lear believes that there is life in all of the planets of this solar system (venus etc) so for him believing in the meier case has to be a piece of cake. (just my opinion).

Can someone post the dino and lazer gun pictures
just for laughts.

For me I am still waiting for a single piece of evidence in this case that I can go wow this is it, without a spin bull of s... story to cover the mistake up.

"Only a single evidence, item etc. that couldn't be make in earth and from human in that case" Hard to do in those times, maybe, impossible never.

BTW. people told me, my friend told me, I know someone that know someone that believe is true doesn't cut it anymore. that goes for M.H.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Yeah Manny I wasnt aware of that, I have only read about his Lazar interactions...so I didnt know about the rest. I'm always willing to think the best I guess.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Go onto Youtube and search Billy Meier Test Results.
Also for those who are a little edgy on the Wedding Cake UFO, the reason why people think the photos are fake because the car is blurry and the ufo isn't implying that the ufo is closer and the car is further away.
Well he was using a high quality camera, he would have been focusing on the UFO, explained why the car was out of focus.

Please someone present me with videos, or photos or prophetic information, or metal alloy samples or crystal samples that even come relatively close to the authenticity of Meier's evidence.

People... look into it a hell of a lot more.

Peace

PS: I know some up tight person will get all bitchy at me. Try and keep your hair on when posting a reply guys.

Thanks.

PSS: If you look into the message that the Billy Meier Case is trying to put across, its far better than any other teachings we've been offered today, Christianity has screwed us up, most religions have. Well the ones that most people know about.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think you better start searching for the evidence because Billy and his grunts have never actually come up with any. All there is is the faked photos which have already been dismantled here.

You got it in one with your last point though. The whole thing is a cult.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
these photos are real

billy did see these planets and dinosaurs while he was on the alien spacecraft

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
For those interested, here is a large presentation of more recent material concerning Billy Meyer.

Google Video Link

The jury is still out it seems....

EDIT: Fixed link

[edit on 23-2-2009 by MoonMine]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join