It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Billy Meier photos?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
First of all I am guessing that these pictures are credited to Billy Meier because the video clip does not mention his name... just Billie... but seeing the video one can assume this.

Secondly I'm not sure who is the person presenting the pictures or where the video came from or the purpose of it... I just came across the video in a random check of what is new at YouTube.

All the same I liked it and thought that many here would want to see it.

Here it is and enjoy:

Guy showing Meier photos of space and time travels?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This has been posted before.
Indeed those photos are from Billy Meier album, the small video you posted is just a small part of a +- 90 min video of a man doing some presentention.
I cant remember his name, but the entire video is very nice...(its on googlevideo too)
The man talking, he lived with Billy for sometime in Switzerland.

You should watch the full version, you might enjoy.
Im sure someone will post the link.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Wow! This is amazing!

Has this been discussed/proven/debunked here before?

This is really shocking...really.

Yes, I hope someone would post the link to the complete video. I'd love to watch it and see for myself.

Thanks denythestatusquo!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I believe thats Randolph Winters presenting photos from the "collection" of Wendelle Stevens.

Yes, it's all been thoroughly explained. Meier has been caught many times with fake photos, models and so forth.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ok, i found the link for the full video.

FULL VIDEO (googlevideo)

Its a nice vid.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
I believe thats Randolph Winters presenting photos from the "collection" of Wendelle Stevens.

Yes, it's all been thoroughly explained. Meier has been caught many times with fake photos, models and so forth.

Oh so its all fake now then...??

Sounds like MJ in court.. because my accuser is not perfect then I am innocent. No offense but what kind of logic is that?

Besides how do you fake the space shots etc?

Not all of Meiers stuff has been debunked as you might be inferring here. All the same I am not his Fan' and I know he has faked stuff but I fail to see the logic that if somebody lies or cheats once then everything thing they say and do is wrong.

Have you never lied in your life? If so then you are very special indeed.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krpano
This has been posted before.
Indeed those photos are from Billy Meier album, the small video you posted is just a small part of a +- 90 min video of a man doing some presentention.
I cant remember his name, but the entire video is very nice...(its on googlevideo too)
The man talking, he lived with Billy for sometime in Switzerland.

You should watch the full version, you might enjoy.
Im sure someone will post the link.

Yeah I've watched that documentary too. Very interesting. The person who does the presentation, Randolph Winters have met with Billy in Switzerland and shows alot of interesting things. The full name of the documentary is: The Pleiadian Connection
Is a torrent file and in order to get it you've got to register. Scroll down where is the torrent section and run a search using the same name of the documentary. Don't scroll the main browser window. Is another one within the main one.

[edit on 18-5-2006 by Telos]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks Krpano and Telos!

I'm going to download it and see. The presentation I saw was kinda interesting. Especially with the crowd's reaction.

Thanks again!

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Not all of Meiers stuff has been debunked as you might be inferring here. All the same I am not his Fan' and I know he has faked stuff but I fail to see the logic that if somebody lies or cheats once then everything thing they say and do is wrong.

So if someone cheated you or lied to you once you would trust them? Not me.
The Meier material is tainted. It's a Love Canal(for you young folk that was a toxic river that caused a town to be abandoned).
Now I'm not saying this is guilt by association but in my mind someone who would try to hoax to begin with and when called out persists then they ain't done pullin the wool.
But that's just me.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Oh so its all fake now then...??

Sounds like MJ in court.. because my accuser is not perfect then I am innocent. No offense but what kind of logic is that?

Besides how do you fake the space shots etc?

Have you never lied in your life? If so then you are very special indeed.

I'm not the one making the claim sir. He is. He has been proven many, many times to have fabricated pictures, and then you have the audacity to tell me and everyone here that he's to be believed. This isnt playskool, this is the UFO community. This is as volitile as it gets, and if people are red handed caught making fakes...you make your own call. If you choose to put belief in pictures from a man who's known to have faked photos, thats your business.

How do you fake space shots? The same way you fake anything else....TV shots, shots from a book, magazine (as he's done) models...there's a host of different ways. Note that the majority of space photos are blurred, and youre seeing printed photos, shot again thru another camerea for video. Where are the originals? Negatives?

Nope, you wont see them. Ever. Thats assured. Most of all of the film footages he's shot, that are seen in public are not even transferred directly...they were shot by Nippon TV, off a projection screen as Meier screened them for the reporter.

Not all of his stuff has been debunked as you say, because not all of it has been made available for study. Most of what has been made public has been. The evidence in this case in my opinion has been withheld, and excused by saying it's all lost or stolen.

All this case has is a "report" on a few shots that no one has ever been able to independantly verify...because the case proponents wont give it up.

If it walks like a duck....

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
The Meier material is tainted. It's a Love Canal(for you young folk that was a toxic river that caused a town to be abandoned).
Now I'm not saying this is guilt by association but in my mind someone who would try to hoax to begin with and when called out persists then they ain't done pullin the wool.
But that's just me.

These kids want sensationalism my friend. The Meier case is heaped with it. OOohs and Aaahs...and no one wants to do the homework and really look at the case...so long as they get pretty pictures, and a good story.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hopefully they won't get all pissy like certain other young lads here that I've had to set straight because they didn't do their homework. They run around the internet and see a pic or vid and just post it without checking into the background. Then they make me do extra work to find em a link cause they don't think anyone could possibly have the knowledge in their cranial cavities from years of reading and researching(and a web link is proof, hah).
What's that saying? Fool me once, shame on you.......etc.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
question to the mods: shouldnt new billy maier threads be put in to the ATS Skunk Worksforum?

i mean you even banned the crazy spokesman of his from this site. we all know that ol´billy is a swindling hoaxin son of a swiss woman. he is among others responsible for the fact that many peope dont take the ufo-phänomen serious.

i hate the old guy and people who believe in him make me angry because of their stupidity, please end my anger and put billy and his friends out of the ufosection, maybe the religious nutters have a new home for him on ats or the prophetssection!?

hey ritzman good to see you back, hope one day you will continue your story.
if i ever believed a strange sounding story it was yours.

all the best wishes from me!

[edit on 18-5-2006 by hoeon]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Randolph Winters got pretty much chewed up and spat out by Meier and his supporters. Because Winters took liberties with the information, he's considered a 'negative person'.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Didn't you guys watch or listen to the video? FIGU (the people all living around Billy) have pretty much poached the entire billy meier "franchise" for their own personal gain. it's pretty much turned into a little cult. Billy lives there but doesn't really pay too much attention to it and doesn't really have any contact with outsiders. FIGU has apparently produced, on more than one occasion, fake material to keep the franchise alive seeing as the contacts have long since ended. This undermines Billy and makes the debunkers jump up and down screaming foul.

So here's the thing:

1. The debunkers insist that the pictures (produced with amazing quality over 30 years ago by a one-armed man at home) are fakes. Ok maybe they are, but this has never been conclusively proven, which means it simply comes down to whether you want to believe or you want to be sceptical.

2. The sceptics have never been able to conclusively explain why such a high number of the Henoch prophecies have to come pass exactly as described. It's one thing to try and debunk the photos ("I could so easily fake those blah blah"), but it's another to discount all of the other amazing stuff just based on the your disbelief in the credibility of some photos. Incidentally, it has been stated over and over again that the models that are always referred to in order to debunk Billy were actually provided in an attempt to see if the photos *could* be faked! Billy kept them as souvenirs, as is a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

In summary, disbelieve the photos all you want. What *I* want to know is how the hell you explain the startling accuracy of the Henoch prophecies.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
But that's just me.

Well you must know special people because I don't know anybody that hasn't lied to me at least once before. I'm sure I've lied to each of them at least once too..

There are lies and then there is habitual liars.. it is the last kind that I am most concerned about.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
easy answer to this one.. fake.

the give away is in the first few seconds of video. The black and white picture of "Mars" is lit from the left, yet has an extremely bright "rim light" coming from the right-rear. This rim light is far too bright to be reflected light from a moon or satellite.

Therefore that picture must be either drawing/painting of some sort, or a photograph of a model with artificial lighting.

sorry to disappoint anyone!

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The probability that one peson is a lightning rod for so many unknown aerial event are astronomical. If the guys did actually one time in the beginning have a valid unknown sighting subsequent bogus productions to force belief completely ruins his credability.

It's like calling a witness in court who is a known and convicted druggie to testify. The jury isn't going to believe them.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Poor Billy Meier and his followers. I'm sure the garbage can lid used on Meier's alleged UFO - the 'Wedding Cake' craft, will finally clearly show deliberate fakery.

thebiggestsecret.online.fr...
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

The manufactorer;
www.harcostar.co.uk...
www.harcostar.co.uk...
There's the lid again, excuse me, lower part of an alien spacecraft.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cruizer
It's like calling a witness in court who is a known and convicted druggie to testify. The jury isn't going to believe them.

That is true and humans are like that.. hypocrites. They judge others more harshly then they judge themselves. All I'm trying to say is that some wrong doing does not make everything wrong.

Myself I look for what I can get out of it that may be real or educational and keep that. Many people have the opposite attitude: I don't want to believe any of it so what can I use to discredit it so that it is all false. The second attitude leads to ignorance because it prevents learning opportunities.

There is things that Meyer has presented that have not been debunked yet and that is the problem here. What do you do when somebody probably has some truth but not all the truth?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join