posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:29 PM
Hello I must say that the post of the person before me was well made. But some factors were not looked well enough into, starting with the plane that
supposivedly descended into the ground in Pennsylvania, do any of you find it odd or suspicous that the plane was reported as landed in the Cleveland
Hopkins international airport and qute a few workers admitted to having seen the plane land. But the main point of the subject I am bringing up is the
1. There was no evidence of the plane hitting the pentagon
2. The engine found at the Pentagon was that of a smaller aircraft
- The engine was 3 ft in diameter
- A boeing 757 has two 9 ft engines that weigh 6 tons each
3. The plane had to make a 270 degree turn just so it could hit the only part of the pentagon that was empty and was being renovated so it could
withstand a terrorist attack just as the one that "happend"
4. The pentagon said that the plane was incinerated by the heat of the jet fuel.. but the engines of the boeing were made of titanium... which
the melting point of is 1688 degrees celcius and the jet fuel burned at only 1100 degrees celicius which made is scientifically impossible for the
plane to be incinerated.
Look at the image of the pentagon surveileance video you can see the shape of the object that is supposivdly flight 77. Notice - the shape of the
object... since when has Boeing 757's cockpit resemble the shape of a f-16's cockpit and tale section?
If you look at a f-16's photo they have the same exact smoke trail as the same of the surveilance.
I am not saying that this is the exact thing that happend but it seems very reasonable.
If the pentagon is so sure that it is a plane like the person below me said. then why dont they just release the video of the gas station or the
hotels surveillance camera? If one of those were released then that would be the end of the long waited question of did flight 77 actually hit the