It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 757 Did Not Hit The Pentagon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hello I must say that the post of the person before me was well made. But some factors were not looked well enough into, starting with the plane that supposivedly descended into the ground in Pennsylvania, do any of you find it odd or suspicous that the plane was reported as landed in the Cleveland Hopkins international airport and qute a few workers admitted to having seen the plane land. But the main point of the subject I am bringing up is the Pentagon,
1. There was no evidence of the plane hitting the pentagon
2. The engine found at the Pentagon was that of a smaller aircraft
- The engine was 3 ft in diameter
- A boeing 757 has two 9 ft engines that weigh 6 tons each
3. The plane had to make a 270 degree turn just so it could hit the only part of the pentagon that was empty and was being renovated so it could withstand a terrorist attack just as the one that "happend"
4. The pentagon said that the plane was incinerated by the heat of the jet fuel.. but the engines of the boeing were made of titanium... which the melting point of is 1688 degrees celcius and the jet fuel burned at only 1100 degrees celicius which made is scientifically impossible for the plane to be incinerated.

Look at the image of the pentagon surveileance video you can see the shape of the object that is supposivdly flight 77. Notice - the shape of the object... since when has Boeing 757's cockpit resemble the shape of a f-16's cockpit and tale section?

If you look at a f-16's photo they have the same exact smoke trail as the same of the surveilance.

I am not saying that this is the exact thing that happend but it seems very reasonable.

If the pentagon is so sure that it is a plane like the person below me said. then why dont they just release the video of the gas station or the hotels surveillance camera? If one of those were released then that would be the end of the long waited question of did flight 77 actually hit the pentagon?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
You forgot 5: The government claims that the 757 was completely incinerated due to jet fuel fire, and somehow also claims that they were able to identify 184 of the 189 passengers on that 757 through DNA tests. So how exactly does a fire that is capable of incinerating an entire 757 not incinerate all the passengers as well?

[edit on 18-5-2006 by Leto]

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic.

Please direct your thoughts and contributions to the ongoing discussion, here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you.

Closing ...

join