It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do the illuminati live?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What are their daily activities each second?

Do they ever look at themselves?

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Sorry. Yeah I'm sure they have mirriors. They're daily activities...hmmm aside from coming up with sinister plots to rule the world, maybe coffee in the morning, getting dressed, eating, hangin' out with other illumi-buddies, maybe perform some creepy rituals together. Then later go tell their little public henchmen how to rule over the masses in their favor. Then come home cook some dinner and watch TV (probably on one of those really expensive, big, flat screens). Then pray to Lucifer before they go nighty night at bedtime.

Sorry for the hint of sarcasm. I really do believe the illuminati exist. It just sounded funny trying to guess their daily activities. Though I guess it is a mystery

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Think any "James Bond Villian" and you probably won't be far off as far as their lifestyles and minds work. In paticular though, the movie "Moonraker" and the villian Hugo Drax is probably a good bet. Watch Moonraker and pretend Drax is the head of the illuminati.
Here's a link to ONE of the Rothschild houses, who are without a doubt, illuminati.
www.elegant-lifestyle.com...

join