It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somone debunk or explain this please.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ok... This is something that cant be ignored. Somone please explain to me wtf this is.

Clearly you can see explosions blasting debris out of the building several floors before the "pancake" even reached thoes two levels.

Something had to have caused it, and it certanly does not fit into the "pancake theroy" that we are being fed.

My question is what? Can somone who dosent believe that the government wasnt behind it explain to me and everyone?

Can somone explain this white smoke seen in the video www.whatreallyhappened.com...

What could have caused this?

This ABC News video which was shot immediately prior to the collapse of WTC 2.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Somone explain why we have so many eye witiness accounts who heard explosions
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Why wont anyone listen?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

YOU CANT IGNORE THIS! If you do then you are a fool.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasketo
Ok... This is something that cant be ignored. Somone please explain to me wtf this is.

It's something that happens when a few thousand tons of debris starts falling down a hollow tube. It's called AIR.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The impact didnt even reach that part yet, you are wrong.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Why is no one listening?

Because the alternative is admitting government involvement, and a resulting civil war at best. The ones with the power & cash write history, not us poor suckers.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
In a tall building the strongest parts are on the outside corners. The floors at the center are probably falling first, 2 or 3 floors down before the outside falls. That creates a tremendous air pressure which is blowing out the windows below along with the dust and debris. It does look like an explosion, but I doubt that it is.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What is very interesting is that the plumes of dust seem to come out of the building symetrically. The front plume of dust appears to be coming out from the very center, and the plume on the side seems about at the same level and same position as the front one, though I cant say for sure.

As to the signifigance I do not know. Could be symetrically placed explosive charges? Or simply how pressure would behave in a collapsing building?

Or does it hold any signifigance at all?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
In a tall building the strongest parts are on the outside corners. The floors at the center are probably falling first, 2 or 3 floors down before the outside falls. That creates a tremendous air pressure which is blowing out the windows below along with the dust and debris. It does look like an explosion, but I doubt that it is.

You are right, but look at the picture. What you are talking about is happning at the top.

The floors with exploded windows are well below that. Take note of where the red circle that is in the middle and the top of the building that is shooting out bursts of smoke.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It's probably compressed air as beer_guy, and enkidu mentioned.
the same sort of thing happens with very large rockslides, like in Yosemite Valley, California.

A large rockslide there, will blow trees over that are hundreds of feet away..
The air, even though it's somewhat elastic, is displaced and still has to go somewhere..

[edit on 17-5-2006 by spacedoubt]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
i could understand peoples point, in reference to this picture, about floors inside being further ahead in collapsing, pushing the air out right there...

but

terrorize.dk...

what about that?
cause like, they come out SOOO far from the collapse, the picture that started this thread i can understand...but not the link i posted
thats the only question i have about september 11th as a whole

[edit on 17-5-2006 by blatantblue]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yes. Im trying to find video of that. Good find

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Don't forget to consider stair ways and elevator shafts, not to mention airflow duct for circulation. Each floor isn't self contained from the others, come on.

Not disputing that it is not a control demolition, just pointing factors. I'm personally of the opinion it was all rigged, but still am not about to throw out other options.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
A large rockslide there, will blow trees over that are hundreds of feet away..
The air, even though it's somewhat elastic, is displaced and still has to go somewhere..

[edit on 17-5-2006 by spacedoubt]

Que? Are you serious?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Ok im no engineer or builder BUT consider the following

take a PET bottle - coke, pepsi the choice of a generation- fill with water - make small slices in the bottle down its length horizontaly - be careful not to cut just weaken the plastic then apply force from above - stamping works. Structural integrity will give in some places and not in others - the result - water pours from fractures well below the impact of downward force. Downward pressure - ipso sum ergo propter hoc - Newton noticed it - gravivity causes a pressure build up looking for the path of least resistance.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
i can see that, thanks. makes sense. anyone else feel it doesnt, come forward!

SMR

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Those are called 'squibs' and have been beat to death here in many threads.
If you want, head over to www.implosionworld.com... and watch some videos and you will see plain as day that they are identical.
Here is a little 'spoiler' for you.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk

take a PET bottle - coke, pepsi the choice of a generation- fill with water - make small slices in the bottle down its length horizontaly - be careful not to cut just weaken the plastic then apply force from above - stamping works. Structural integrity will give in some places and not in others - the result - water pours from fractures well below the impact of downward force. Downward pressure - ipso sum ergo propter hoc - Newton noticed it - gravivity causes a pressure build up looking for the path of least resistance.

We arnt talking about a coke bottle that is airtight. We are talking about a building.

Each floor was not airtight and "Don't forget to consider stair ways and elevator shafts, not to mention airflow duct for circulation. Each floor isn't self contained from the others, come on.orgetting the stairs"

Also the air would have went through the breaking walls, not been forced downward.

But why is no one talking about the smoke seen before thew building even fell?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk

This is ridiculous, sorry. Now I'm no Physicist(my dad was however), but you can't compare a building to a plastic pespi bottle. Did you just think this up in a couple of seconds, or are you studying the relationship between a coke bottle and sky scrappers?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
which smoke task? im confused

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I know it's a stretch, and I forget where I read this, but if you watch the demo videos, they show squibs firing straight out, not spraying firing... in the WTC you can progresivley watch the supposed "squibs" come out slowly then speed up almost like it was squeezed out, which is the theory, it is very clear to me it was squeezed out, of course I'll be called stupid for this by someone close minded about the whole thing.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
So if a 1k Ibs weight falls and hits you in the head, its impossible that your legs might possibly break along with skull and neck? Or does every bone above your legs have to break first?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join