It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Goblin filmed on cell phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The video of an alleged alien goblin was released today on mexican television.

The odd images were disscused by researchers and skeptics causing
a controversy. According to the story a kid was spying on his sister hiding
himself in her bedroom while filming her with a cellular phone.

At certain moment she turned off the lights but the door was open and
just before she went out a strange little creature appeared passing by the door.

Then the girl is seen passing by.

The footage is under investigation and still inconclusive.

Check the story and images.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
What's that on its head!? A cap?

This is interesting.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
OMG It's PISKY! How'd he do that?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
* let the members sort it out *

Obvious fake. Very clear insertion of "creature" followed by actual "video" showing appropriate noise. :shk:

Dare I say ... at least make an effort to blend the two.

/thoughts

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
How did they get the travelocity gnome to agree in the filming of this? I hope he has spoken to his lawyers!!

You gotta be kidding me...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Fake obviously, someone pass a small doll tru the video..someone on the ground.... now if you closely to the shape of the alien goblien it's not more than Majin Boo action Figure! if ever see Dragon Ball Z anime there are 3 types of Majin Boo but the things that distingues the 3 of them are that small thing on their head that's look this majin boo action figure:
Majin Boo DBZ action figure

See already this is making me laught..hahaha

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Strange how although its is supposed to be moving /walking the upper body never moves one muscle.
(try it sometime its not easy lol)

Oh my god call the hoax police!!!!!

Wayne...
PS it appears of late that ATS has becaome hoax central,

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well just look to the link i posted..it's the same figure of course darkneded because its shot it to see it on that way...no alien goblin, just a small Majin Boo from DBZ action figure passing in the video and yes the uper body doesnt move, that why you cant see the rest of the body because they just pass it half the body...not moving...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
That is definitely Majin Buu, to be precise: Kid Buu.
He isn't doing the exact pose he is in Alex's link I think but it is definitely him.

I'm something of a DBZ fanatic and recognise the shape of his head (you can kind of see his ears), the way he sticks his chest out and the shape of his baggy trousers. You can even see his sticky out lip!

Image: A capture of the "alien" with a very badly drawn outline showing similarities to Buu. A pic of Buu almost side on, and unaltered capture of "alien".

EDIT: I just realised his head tentacle is longr than I drew it. Its about twice as long and you can see it as being darker than the background.

FYI I think the toy of Buu used in the film has its arms folded.

[edit on 17/5/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Excellent discovery AlexDJ and thanks also to JackofBlades for the images.

Yeah I suspected this was a hoax since a kid was involved and you know kids playing with their cellular phone. This may put to rest this case I think in a record time, the same day !!

The evidence is clear and definitive. The " goblin " was indeed the Majin Boo doll from Dragon BallZ.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Definitely Majiin Boo before he went to the fat farm. My kid and I were big DBZ fans during the Cell series...Majiin Boo was cool...but it looks like he's outta the closet now.

Too funny.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
ZOMG the ceramic lawn ornaments are invading...HEAD FOR THE HILLS!!!!!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Wow cool puppet. Is that wooden or paper mache? Rumplestiltskin or Pinnochio model? That was so obviously phoney. Im not saying its your fault that its phoney but those reporters on that latin version of what must be like a 'Strange Universe' type of program, must have a gullible audience if they believe that stuff.

Pie

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
To bad it's a scorpian tail hahaha

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have no proof but if I were a betting man I would go with fake. It kind of reminds me of the alien drinking beer with the people in scary movie 3. It just looks fake!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The cybermen would kick Majin Boo's butt.

But that is beside the point. Clearly, this is an alien from the movie version of Naked Lunch. A baby mugwump.

Little girls should leave heroine to the old white guys.

And no, I am not talking out of my butt.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yeah this is a fake for sure because there is no motion in that body whatsoever. The thing just drifts past and it could be a dummy a doll or a cutout for sure.

Good work everyone.

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
The cybermen would kick Majin Boo's butt.
[edit on 17-5-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

You daaaaaaamn right!!!

new topics

top topics

join