It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS league

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Sweet, 1st place at last

It's all about making the best transfers now before the quarter finals.

Edit: Actually, at this stage, it's hard not to notcie how poor the choice is. There are hardly any players to choose from! Brazil? Gilberto Silva or the manager. I've had to put a player up front who I know will not even get a game because there just isn't enough choice.

The worst is goalkeepers, of the people left in the tournament you can choose Lehmann or one of the 3 England keepers! :bnghd: Most people will now have more or less the same teams

[edit on 28-6-2006 by chebob]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Well done Chebob

I was getting kinda worried about the transfers as I thought you could be stuck if you relied to heavily on one team (ie England!), and they got knocked out. But its unlimited now! yay! Bye Bye Robinson!! pratt

I noticied the crap choice too, but having said that, I only realised about a week ago you can only choose from players from the English Prem. And its so bleeding obvious why, especially as I played the fantasy league there last season! What a dork!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I didn't even notice they were only Premiership players until you just pointed it out, it should have been obvious

Which also means you can't have one of Englands best performers at the moment, Heargreaves (Never thought I'd say that). Madness

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hooah! 7th! My best position yet!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
my team sucks big time

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Perhaps a name change would improve your fortunes? How about........Team USA!!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ridcully
Perhaps a name change would improve your fortunes? How about........Team USA!!

my team sucks enough as it is

edit: add is

[edit on 29-6-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

As at 30th June after 1st of the Quarter Finals

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
YAY! I'm 3rd!!!

My highest position yet! Hooah!

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Positions after the Quarter Final stage.

Quite a leap for the new Top 3 !

Make sure to make your transfers before the semi finals.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I have really enjoyed this fantasy football thing, I don't know about you but I'm going to enter a fantasy team for the Premier League 06/07 Season.

If anybody is interested, it starts on Monday July 10th.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Yes defianately carry this on next season. Its much better have a side league (for want of a better description), than just playing against fans of your own team or whatever.

This game is turning into a bit of a farce though. Theres precisely 2 strikers left to choose from! I've got Walcott in my team now!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Yeah, I was like "WTF" when I saw there were only two strikers left, it's ridiculous. I know this is for Premier League players but this would have been a bit better if you could choose any of the players in the World Cup.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
WOW...Im 1st again...see...my faith in England paid off...till saturday...

Cant wait for the new season to start...hope your all up for it again...

Mic

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hell yeah, I'm up for the domestic fantasy football!

This, playing Pro Evolution Soccer (which, by the way, completely owns FIFA) and watching the World Cup has made me football-mad, again! I haven't been like this since I was about 10!

Anyway, back on topic. There aren't any keepers left now in the Fantasy Football comp.! This is ridiculous. Ah well, atleast we can buy the cheapest keeper and spend loads on other players! Hooah!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I already had a team in other leagues but I've joined this one now too. Woot, straight in there!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
Hell yeah, I'm up for the domestic fantasy football!

This, playing Pro Evolution Soccer (which, by the way, completely owns FIFA) and watching the World Cup has made me football-mad, again! I haven't been like this since I was about 10!

Anyway, back on topic. There aren't any keepers left now in the Fantasy Football comp.! This is ridiculous. Ah well, atleast we can buy the cheapest keeper and spend loads on other players! Hooah!

Theres still the game for 3rd/4th position remember. So, Lehmans still in it, as will all the French/Portugese players regardless of how tonights game pans out

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Oh, yeah! Good call.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Here's the positions after the first semi final.

JM

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Here's the table after the second semi-final.

Who has the team 'The Ladies' ? because they only seem to have been part of our League for the past 2 days.

JM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join