It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS-Goverment Agents

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Are the founders/owners of ATS Goverment Agents, (speculation) is this site just a source for gathering intel on possible future terrrorist acts, or people who oppose the Bush Goverment (or any Goverment) to the point of taking up arms against the said Goverment. Its an interesting thought, dont you always have somebody on the "inside" eyes and ears. Goverments around the world today know of the power of the internet so I would think yes there is a possibility of infiltration. And no I'm not paranoid, we need sites like this so we can all find out (hopefully) whats going on in the world because you cannot believe what the state controlled media tell you. Hopefully by sifting through the bullsh-t and disinformation there will be some real truths.
Actually I hope that sites such as this are being monitered then the murdering, money grabbing and power mad can see and hear what we really think of them.
Long live the revolution.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So were you the one that drew the short straw to start the next "Gov't agent" thread? I swear they come up every two to three weeks like clockwork.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
No friend, the owners and moderators are regular people just like you that enjoy talking about conspiratorial/alternative topics.

Blessings....

link   

Are the founders/owners of ATS Goverment Agents

This has been debated many times over the course of ATS's existence. The problem is, theres no way to know for sure! Simon is relatively secretive about his indentity along with the other amigos. The thing is, since most of the posting are done by users and not mods or super mods, we can assume a majority of the info, evidence, articles etc. are submitted by regular Joes like you and me. Unless your a govt. agent yourself, theres no way to know whos who on here, just gotta take it with a grain of salt. Enjoy!

Denying Ignorance, one person at a time

-Ayahuasca

link   
someone else beat you to it, actually countless others have tried, do a search, you find them.

What is the possibility that this site is run by the government?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The only government agent/s here are the ones with "need to know". We have a very strict clearance sop, that requires telepathic recognitive authorities.

Also if your interested, I'll give you this clue. The US government hasn't had to spy on it's own people, because foreign intelligence gathered on us is better. Not to mention doesn't conflict with laws disallowing CIA to so.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Why don't the 3 Amigos just make a forum and put all of these ATS is run by govt agent threads in it. That way, they have their own forum to post this drivel. Lord knows we have enough of these post to fill a new forum.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If that was the case, I would rather watch George Bush continuously punch him self in the face on national tv!

Nah, the government wouldn't do this, and the reason for it, which has been explained to so many others who have asked your question is this, they would not provide the catalyst for you to bond with other like minded individuals. You would get too smart, you would eventually u2u an email address, and then you would be outside their domain, possibly long enough to call each other before they could tap into your emails.

I never worry about the big three, I worry more about the man who starts parking outside of my house every day to go jogging when he doesn't even live in my neighborhood...

*edit - Oh, and he stretches in front of my house while looking into my neighbor's and my windows* creeeeeeepy.. whoo!

[edit on 5/17/06 by niteboy82]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'd say that the head honchos probably are not government agents, but you can bet that more than a few members are.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Lord knows we have enough of these post to fill a new forum.

The Lord told me you were close, it is actually a whole server!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, I am going Find Skeptic Overlord, Simon Grey, Springer, and William One Sacs personal details, then send them to the CIA recruitment program so that they will be forcibly inducted into COINTELLIPRO. Then, finally, once and for all, everytime someone asks that magical ATS question: "is ATS really a government run site to distribute disinformation and collect information on government dissenters" we can finally say, "Why yes it is. Funny you should ask............".

Then everyone will feel much better knowing without a doubt, that yes, ATS is a subsidary of the CIA and NWO and all your base are belong to us now.

Mod Edit: Exclemation Reduction ala Richard Simmons (to preserve page presentation).

[edit on 17/5/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear, I am going Find Skeptic Overlord, Simon Grey, Springer, and William One Sacs personal details, then send them to the CIA recruitment program so that they will be forcibly inducted into COINTELLIPRO. Then, finally, once and for all, everytime someone asks that magical ATS question: "is ATS really a government run site to distribute disinformation and collect information on government dissenters" we can finally say, "Why yes it is. Funny you should ask............".

Then everyone will feel much better knowing without a doubt, that yes, ATS is a subsidary of the CIA and NWO and all your base are belong to us now.

Yeah, wouldn't that be so much easier, and so much scarier??

We should enjoy these, though they are redundant, it is just a break from all the not so funny stuff we see on here.

Mod Edit: Exclemation Reduction ala Richard Simmons (to preserve page presentation).

[edit on 17/5/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
How can any of you tell for sure ATS admins are not government agents unless you personally hug them and feel whether they are made out of robotic parts?

I call shenanigans!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
No friend, the owners and moderators are regular people just like you that enjoy talking about conspiratorial/alternative topics.

Blessings....

Too friendly. Beware, he's 'one of them'

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
How about this answer from now on....

Yes, they are.....now what are you gonna' do?

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Yes, they are.....now what are you gonna' do?

lol. I find that amusing.

If an outsider was to read the immeadiate torrential number of postings denying that first accusation, it would make them highly suspicious, I reckon. But NO, the admins are not MIBs.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ohh no, they know about our joint MI5/CIA infiltration plan.

I hoped it would never come to this.....

****Official news for all Project Red Pill staff****

The bird has flew the coupe, run, run like the wind. We will rendezvous at the Alpha site.

**** Message End****

Honestly these ppl never used a serch button lol

[edit on 17-5-2006 by picklewalsh]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm absolutely serious....

What are they gonna' do? Run into work or school tomorrow and breathlessly reveal to their co-workers or mates that they finally know the truth about ATS?

How do you 'write' the concept of dead silence?.........................................................

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So what if they are, What would they possibly do with the small bit of opinion they could gather here?
We are so caught up with arguing Dem or Republican that we are no threat to national security. Think about it, every single topic on this board at some point blames one party or the other and therefore never completes a untainted debate. If anything, we teach them how simple we are to deceive and control through key words and phrases.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
!FLASH!

*Slides shades off*
There is no government handling of this web site.
Your all very contributive members of ATS, continue to post conspiracies.

And at the end of the dance, she fell down on top of the midget!

[edit on 17-5-2006 by ADVISOR]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join