It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my entry on USOs (unidentified submerged objects)...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
entry is here:

tinwiki.org...

i hope you like it...

any comments would be great

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Pretty good entry TSA.
I don't have the time to read it all right now but the formatting looks good. Load of info you got there

A couple things though. The article needs to be placed in the Aliens and UFOs Category. It is best if the intro is not under a header.

Thanks for the contribution!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Pretty good entry TSA.
I don't have the time to read it all right now but the formatting looks good. Load of info you got there

A couple things though. The article needs to be placed in the Aliens and UFOs Category. It is best if the intro is not under a header.

Thanks for the contribution!

done deal umbrax...

anyway, i am glad to help any part of the ATS universe...

additionally, if you feel the need for an entry idea that should be added to tinwiki, just u2u me and i will gladly work on it...

also if anyone edits my entry please, if you don't mind, just tell me what you added / changed just so i can make my next entry even better

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

additionally, if you feel the need for an entry idea that should be added to tinwiki, just u2u me and i will gladly work on it...

Oh we still need lots of entries.

Most Wanted tinWiki Articles.
Some of the ones I've listed are launched though.

Also see this page.

Wantedpages

This page lists all the pages that are linked to but have no content.

also if anyone edits my entry please, if you don't mind, just tell me what you added / changed just so i can make my next entry even better

You can always see the history of page edits on any tinWiki page.
Just click the "history" button at the top of the article.

tinwiki.org...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The very topic of discussion itself is difficult for the simple facts of the evidence available and how very rare they are.
I did manage to get a brain full of information from your USO page, there is possibly some sort of "Confusion" that (Maybe I'm wrong) seem's that you really can't agree with the fact the UFO and USO are one in the same and should be classified of one or the other,"Is that correct?"
Every story that you present on the page, I have heard of before, but back to the simple fact of that there is not enough of recorded USO sighting's to get really down and dirty. Very facinating none the less.
Have you heard of any recent sighting's up to date? Is there any picture's that were taken to give the reader a fundimental visual aid to assess the storie's that you have posted? I would imagine that there had to of been some one with some sort of camera or recording device? (Ecspecially with the Malto sighting's with thousand's of witnesess.)
Really good post and I enjoyed reading it, very insightful and at the same time, very informative!!
THANX!!!
Keep up the great work "They See All".
As for my few question's, I would some kind of response to see if there is more evidence at hand.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
That was a pretty interesting read. I had not heard about some of those sightings before. There definitely seems to be some connection between ufo's and water. I vaguely remember some incidents where witnesses have reported seeing ufo's sucking water up into them. Very intriguing...

The Shag Harbor incident probably could use its own page as well. Nice article THEY SEE ALL.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Oh we still need lots of entries.

Most Wanted tinWiki Articles.
Some of the ones I've listed are launched though.

Also see this page.

Wantedpages

This page lists all the pages that are linked to but have no content.

You can always see the history of page edits on any tinWiki page.
Just click the "history" button at the top of the article.

tinwiki.org...

thank you umbrax...

i would be glad to help even more

Originally posted by Allred5923
The very topic of discussion itself is difficult for the simple facts of the evidence available and how very rare they are.
I did manage to get a brain full of information from your USO page, there is possibly some sort of "Confusion" that (Maybe I'm wrong) seem's that you really can't agree with the fact the UFO and USO are one in the same and should be classified of one or the other,"Is that correct?"
Every story that you present on the page, I have heard of before, but back to the simple fact of that there is not enough of recorded USO sighting's to get really down and dirty. Very facinating none the less.
Have you heard of any recent sighting's up to date? Is there any picture's that were taken to give the reader a fundimental visual aid to assess the storie's that you have posted? I would imagine that there had to of been some one with some sort of camera or recording device? (Ecspecially with the Malto sighting's with thousand's of witnesess.)
Really good post and I enjoyed reading it, very insightful and at the same time, very informative!!
THANX!!!
Keep up the great work "They See All".
As for my few question's, I would some kind of response to see if there is more evidence at hand.

i believe that UFO reports and USO reports should be separate reports...

even when a supposed UFO "crashes" into the water, this could be included in the USO category...

there are many cases where "UFOs" come out of water (just take a quick look at my links in the article)...

in this instance, this is a genuine supposed USO account...

there were some "recent" accounts in some of the link in my article...

though, the most recent one might have been in 2001

i haven't seen any photographic evidence to support the USO reports...

if there were photos, these stories might be fact

again, just use the links for great information...

thank you for enjoying my article

Originally posted by William One Sac
That was a pretty interesting read. I had not heard about some of those sightings before. There definitely seems to be some connection between ufo's and water. I vaguely remember some incidents where witnesses have reported seeing ufo's sucking water up into them. Very intriguing...

The Shag Harbor incident probably could use its own page as well. Nice article THEY SEE ALL.

i am so glad you enjoyed it

as a bit of extra information, what introduced me to USOs can be seen in this thread:

forget UFOs, read up on USOs...

also, i see that my "reference" section was deleted (but some links are now in the "eternal links" section)...

may i ask why???

and, the ATS search link was great, but it is gone now

i am not mad but curious...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
also, i see that my "reference" section was deleted (but some links are now in the "eternal links" section)...

may i ask why???

and, the ATS search link was great, but it is gone now

i am not mad but curious...

The "references" were moved to "external links" because that is what they are. This is what the external links header is for.
The Google ATS search is redundant as that is what “Relevant Discussion Threads" covers. A link to a non-ATS forum was taken out also. Just like ATS tinWiki doesn’t like linking to other forums. ATS's T&C covers tinWiki also.

On ATS we are used to being attached to our posts but on tinWiki it is a collaborative medium. I'm sure at this time next year the USO article will look entirely different. I hope that idea doesn’t turn you off of tinWiki.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The "references" were moved to "external links" because that is what they are. This is what the external links header is for.
The Google ATS search is redundant as that is what “Relevant Discussion Threads" covers. A link to a non-ATS forum was taken out also. Just like ATS tinWiki doesn’t like linking to other forums. ATS's T&C covers tinWiki also.

On ATS we are used to being attached to our posts but on tinWiki it is a collaborative medium. I'm sure at this time next year the USO article will look entirely different. I hope that idea doesn’t turn you off of tinWiki.

no, it wouldn't "turn" me "off"

i know it is collaborative and all...

i was just curious...

BTW, can there be a "wiki" for any topic???

like, i have seen "lostpedia" (another "wiki") and then tinwiki...

did you guys have to contact wikipedia before making tinwiki???

thanks for any answers...

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yes there can be a wiki for any topic. A wiki is any collaborative website set up to allow user editing and adding of content.
tinwiki.org...:What_is_tinWiki

TinWiki is powered by MediaWiki. MediaWiki is a free software package that was originally written for Wikipedia but is now used on other projects.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Yes there can be a wiki for any topic. A wiki is any collaborative website set up to allow user editing and adding of content.
tinwiki.org...:What_is_tinWiki

TinWiki is powered by MediaWiki. MediaWiki is a free software package that was originally written for Wikipedia but is now used on other projects.

w0w...

thanks man

new topics

top topics

join